Measles cases put Texas megachurch under scrutiny

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

ahhh its the measles! I have had colds worse than the measles, even food poisoning was worse than the measles, people who get the measles don't usually die from them unless they have some other underlying illness, notice the article mentions 5 of the 21 were vaccinated so it proves vaccines are not 100% effective........honestly people are led to believe you will die from some of these diseases, most of them have a very short duration period, and once its over you have a real lifelong immunity with no need for booster shots.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

The autism connection has proven to be false and the doctor who made that claim stripped of his license to practice. 

Back in the days prior to vaccination, folks suffered greatly. Now that we have vaccination, many lives have been saved that would otherwise have died or suffered permanent problems. Many more lives have been saved by vaccination than are supposedly harmed by vaccination.

Yes,I agree jade :emot-nod:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

One could argue that the people who made the vaccines made up the evidence "proving" the vaccines don't cause autism and disbarred the doctor who made the claim to cover it up. I'm not necessarily saying they did-but the motive is there, I mean seriously how many billions does the pharmaceutical companies make every year? And how much money they would lose if just one of their vaccines was shown to cause autism? Human greed knows no bounds. Those people making those vaccines are just as greedy as anyone else, they don't give the slightest care about your health-other then they can make a buck off of it.

actually they won't or wouldn't lose any money since congress gave them a get out of jail free card, all vaccines are protected against litigation, if you were injured by a vaccine there is a fund set aside that will pay a minimal amount and that is after the pharmaceutical companies have run you through court for about ten years,

lawyers really don't even want to take vaccine injury cases because they are nearly impossible to prove, and the damages have been limited by a deal made with congress

, you sign a waiver when you receive a vaccine it covers that you could be injured and even die from the injection, you were duly warned when you signed the waiver and got vaccinated.........how they can have a risk to injure people and still get to be called "safe" I'm not sure, the definition of safe means "without risk of injury"  they should be labeled relatively safe, as the pharmaceutical companies already know there will always be a very small portion of people who have a bad reaction, some even die 

I wasn't even talking about the legal side of it-if autism was linked to the measles vaccine, and proven, and it got out there, the public outcry itself would hurt sales-people would stop buying it. From the legal perspective, it could change the whole litigation thing completly. Again, Im not saying vaccines cause autism-Im just saying if it did, the companies would definetly have the motive to cover it up.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Hi Michael,

Well ,since is it me that you addressed when you asked if I only knew what was in those vaccines..Hmmm,actually I do know and I will try my best to break it down in laymans terms...

Vaccines primarily. contain germ components,usually killed bacterias or viruses,toxic extracts or live organisms -what a vaccination does basically is it triggers the immune response in the body.....Although there has not been any substantial evidence to confirm autism or even ADD and ADHD are caused by the vaccinations as alleged by some, according to the IOM, they have found that there is evidence to support that there has been other health problems caused ,including brain seizures and inflammation(no long term effects).But we must consider this is mainly an adverse reaction when the process of metabolism results in the accumulation of free radicals and their capacity to kill cells(of course we are talking about the brains process) ......To really explain in detail we would have to get into the process  of attenuation from what has been made less virulet and I am  WAAAAY off topic...

Long story short,Diptheria is not something a healthy person can just''get over'',tetanus can lead to acute paralysis,Measles can cause encephalitis as well as pnuemonia and the Mumps can have complications leading to meningitis....not to mention Hepatitis A that had near 60,000 cases documented in the 1970's and are now,I believe under 4000...and how could I leave out Polio-minimal short duratiion?

Michael,I'm not trying to debate anyone here that is opposed to vaccinating their children,I simply commented on the situation at

hand and gave my opinion......I just don't appreciate assumptions made as to what I do and do not understand.....because you and I have a difference of opinion I am not going to insult your intelligence...no harm done,I still love you!!!!

God bless you,Kwik

Edited by kwikphilly

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

ahhh its the measles! I have had colds worse than the measles, even food poisoning was worse than the measles, people who get the measles don't usually die from them unless they have some other underlying illness, notice the article mentions 5 of the 21 were vaccinated so it proves vaccines are not 100% effective........honestly people are led to believe you will die from some of these diseases, most of them have a very short duration period, and once its over you have a real lifelong immunity with no need for booster shots.

Complications of measles:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/measles/DS00331/DSECTION=complications

Some of them are quite serious:

• Pneumonia. Pneumonia is a common complication of measles. People with compromised immune systems can develop an especially dangerous variety of pneumonia that is sometimes fatal.
  • Encephalitis. About 1 in 1,000 people with measles develops encephalitis, an inflammation of the brain that may cause vomiting, convulsions and, rarely, coma or even death. Encephalitis can closely follow measles, or it can occur months later.
  • Pregnancy problems. Pregnant women need to take special care to avoid measles, because the disease can cause pregnancy loss, preterm labor or low birth weight.
  • Low platelet count (thrombocytopenia). Measles may lead to a decrease in platelets — the type of blood cells that are essential for blood clotting.

Hi Michael,

Well ,since is it me that you addressed when you asked if I only knew what was in those vaccines..Hmmm,actually I do know and I will try my best to break it down in laymans terms...

Vaccines primarily. contain germ components,usually killed bacterias or viruses,toxic extracts or live organisms -what a vaccination does basically is it triggers the immune response in the body.....Although there has not been any substantial evidence to confirm autism or even ADD and ADHD are caused by the vaccinations as alleged by some, according to the IOM, they have found that there is evidence to support that there has been other health problems caused ,including brain seizures and inflammation(no long term effects).But we must consider this is mainly an adverse reaction when the process of metabolism results in the accumulation of free radicals and their capacity to kill cells(of course we are talking about the brains process) ......To really explain in detail we would have to get into the process  of attenuation from what has been made less virulet and I am  WAAAAY off topic...

Long story short,Diptheria is not something a healthy person can just''get over'',tetanus can lead to acute paralysis,Measles can cause encephalitis as well as pnuemonia and the Mumps can have complications leading to meningitis....not to mention Hepatitis A that had near 60,000 cases documented in the 1970's and are now,I believe under 4000...and how could I leave out Polio-minimal short duratiion?

Michael,I'm not trying to debate anyone here that is opposed to vaccinating their children,I simply commented on the situation at

hand and gave my opinion......I just don't appreciate assumptions made as to what I do and do not understand.....because you and I have a difference of opinion I am not going to insult your intelligence...no harm done,I still love you!!!!

God bless you,Kwik

Good post.   :clap:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The autism connection has proven to be false and the doctor who made that claim stripped of his license to practice.

That brings up a question to me. I have a friend whose son actually did transform overnight from "normal" to autistic right after having been vaccinated. What would explain this if the vaccines are not to blame?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

That brings up a question to me. I have a friend whose son actually did transform overnight from "normal" to autistic right after having been vaccinated. What would explain this if the vaccines are not to blame?

what age was the son?  autism can manifest itself at different ages.  There is what is called Regressive autism, or late onset autism.

autism like every other condition cannot be put into a nice little neat box.

with

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

While the media tries to downplay the risk of Gillian Barre Syndrome, this is a life threatening and debilitating rare neuro muscuular disorder and has been acquired more after receiving  the flu shot in recent time.   This is no small concern.  In my professional nursing career, I have witnessed many people who came through the ER with Gillian Barre Syndrome symptom, some who ended up in the Intensive Care Unit on a respirator because their breathing muscles were paralyzed, after receiving the flu shot, and were diagnosed with Gillian Barre Syndrome.  This has troubled me deeply.

I have had two close friends develop the disease after having the flu shot, who prior to were normal healthy adults.  In both cases, the doctors of my two friends insist it wasn't from the shots.

As a professional nurse, I refuse to give a flu shot to anyone because of this, and my own personal research on vaccines.   While pharmaceutical companies and doctors in America also downplay the role of Gillian Barre's relation to flu shots and others, (in the doctors case, for fear of lawsuits) the package insert literature (which you as the victim getting the shot never see) warns against acquiring Gillian Barre Syndrome from the shot.

Like the children in Africa who became paralyzed after receiving menningitis injetions, Gillian Barre is a paralyzing disease.

Even with all of the warnings, people still refuse to accept the truth. 

H1N1 Flu Vaccine Tied To Higher Risk of Guillain-Barre syndrome

Though most vaccinations are generally thought of as safe by health officials, people who got the 2009 H1N1 vaccine may have had a higher risk of getting Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS).

Researchers discovered that 77 people developed GBS up to 91 days after receiving the "swine flu" vaccine, amounting to 1.6 extra cases of GBS per 1 million people vaccinated.

The new study appeared March 12 in The Lancet, and results were derived from 23 million people in the U.S. who received the H1N1 vaccine and responded to a survey.

An autoimmune disorder, GBS damages parts of the nerves and causes the body's immune system to attack itself. It can happen at any age, but it is most common in men and women between 30 and 50, the National Institutes of Health reported. There is no known trigger or cause, but it normally follows a minor infection like a lung or gastrointestinal infection, or after surgery.  Read  more at link.

--------------------------------------------------

Another interesting observation I witnessed from people I personally know; of those who got the flu shot,  all became sick in various degrees with the flu and those who did not  get the flu shot did not get the flu at all.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

While the media tries to downplay the risk of Gillian Barre Syndrome, this is a life threatening and debilitating rare neuro muscuular disorder and has been acquired more after receiving  the flu shot in recent time.   This is no small concern.  In my professional nursing career, I have witnessed many people who came through the ER with Gillian Barre Syndrome symptom, some who ended up in the Intensive Care Unit on a respirator because their breathing muscles were paralyzed, after receiving the flu shot, and were diagnosed with Gillian Barre Syndrome.  This has troubled me deeply.

I have had two close friends develop the disease after having the flu shot, who prior to were normal healthy adults.  In both cases, the doctors of my two friends insist it wasn't from the shots.

As a professional nurse, I refuse to give a flu shot to anyone because of this, and my own personal research on vaccines.   While pharmaceutical companies and doctors in America also downplay the role of Gillian Barre's relation to flu shots and others, (in the doctors case, for fear of lawsuits) the package insert literature (which you as the victim getting the shot never see) warns against acquiring Gillian Barre Syndrome from the shot.

Like the children in Africa who became paralyzed after receiving menningitis injetions, Gillian Barre is a paralyzing disease.

Even with all of the warnings, people still refuse to accept the truth. 

H1N1 Flu Vaccine Tied To Higher Risk of Guillain-Barre syndrome

Though most vaccinations are generally thought of as safe by health officials, people who got the 2009 H1N1 vaccine may have had a higher risk of getting Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS).

Researchers discovered that 77 people developed GBS up to 91 days after receiving the "swine flu" vaccine, amounting to 1.6 extra cases of GBS per 1 million people vaccinated.

The new study appeared March 12 in The Lancet, and results were derived from 23 million people in the U.S. who received the H1N1 vaccine and responded to a survey.

An autoimmune disorder, GBS damages parts of the nerves and causes the body's immune system to attack itself. It can happen at any age, but it is most common in men and women between 30 and 50, the National Institutes of Health reported. There is no known trigger or cause, but it normally follows a minor infection like a lung or gastrointestinal infection, or after surgery.  Read  more at link.

--------------------------------------------------

Another interesting observation I witnessed from people I personally know; of those who got the flu shot,  all became sick in various degrees with the flu and those who did not  get the flu shot did not get the flu at all.

It is rather amazing that you know personally two of the 5000 or so people in the country that acquire GBS each year.  

My wife is also an RN and she is more committed to us getting the vaccine than ever before. 

but then again, with 35000 plus people dying a year from the flu, it seems the flu is a much larger danger than GBS