• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

http://www.injuryclaimsnationwide.co.uk/article/unbelievablepersonalinjuryclaims?src=tab

I don't buy the whole: 'they all deserved it, you should start suing too!' deal.  No they didn't, you are all just nuts.  These stories do sound made up just to advertise their skills at getting people easy money, but unfortunately this kind of stuff is in the news all the time.  Nuts, I tell you!!!  For shame...

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  543
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,133
  • Content Per Day:  5.06
  • Days Won:  243
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

In the case of the "rapper " sorry but he DID deserve what he got  if only to make him realise that women are NOT objects to satsify his desire whether they want to or not and the only way to teach people like him is through his bank balance. The guy who claimed was the hero who could have walked away as so many people do because they are afraid of getting hurt if they help others.

The go carting people SHOULD  have said NO to people who were drunk using their equipment and now perhaps they will think more carefully before allowing the next idiots to do so.

BUT THIS IS AN ADVERT FROM A FIRM OF SOLICITORS WHO MAKE A LIVING FROM THIS SORT OF THING

Take it with a huge pinch of salt :37:

In the case of the "rapper " sorry but he DID deserve what he got  if only to make him realise that women are NOT objects to satsify his desire whether they want to or not and the only way to teach people like him is through his bank balance. The guy who claimed was the hero who could have walked away as so many people do because they are afraid of getting hurt if they help others.

The go carting people SHOULD  have said NO to people who were drunk using their equipment and now perhaps they will think more carefully before allowing the next idiots to do so.

BUT THIS IS AN ADVERT FROM A FIRM OF SOLICITORS WHO MAKE A LIVING FROM THIS SORT OF THING

Take it with a huge pinch of salt :37:

As I said before:

These stories do sound made up just to advertise their skills at getting people easy money, but unfortunately this kind of stuff is in the news all the time.  Nuts, I tell you!!!  For shame...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,722
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I can actually see the last case kids will be kids drivers should slow down around them and expect that kids don't have common sense

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings to everyone....

I do agree these scenarios seem to be a bit ridiculous and are probably a means to drum up business...In 1Corinthians we are told not to take one another to court to settle matters within the church but should a Christian take one outside the church to court to settle civil matters?I think if at all possible we would do well to try and avoid it if at all possible....we represent Christ and should do our best to demonstrate love and forgiveness(please note that I said"civil matters"and" if at all possible")

In many cases people truly have insignificant "suffering"and are just using an unfortunate mishap as a way to prosper,it really is not right.on a couple of occasions someone slammed into the back of my car(no damage)and I said,"don't worry about it count it as Gods blessing".....I was returning the blessing from a time I slammed into someones car and they told me those exact words!!!Glory to God!!!!

I think perhaps someone can learn a much better lesson by being forgiven.....

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

The love of money in this world is a big deal.Money talks.Money and power bring alot of people what they want.....Not God.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

My sister Bopeep

You said a mouthful,Amen!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

The love of money in this world is a big deal.Money talks.Money and power bring alot of people what they want.....Not God.

Yeah, it's just sad that it's come to this. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/21/1945

The book of Ecclesiastes says: "God made man upright but men have gone in search of schemes." I suppose that the schemes are fueled by money and for that reason money becomes an idol and object of veneration. Of course, we can say that money is the root of progress too. But it is easy for people to cut corners and to engage in unfair competition and to use their resources for the manipulation and exploitation of others. .............. The problem is that money rather than being used for what it should be used for; A  medium of exchange, a measure of value, and a store of value, is used to power schemes for the purpose of self-aggrandizement.          

Edited by gamnot