• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

The original languages were the inspired text penned from the person to paper by the power of The Holy Spirit guiding...

Now God says those who seek Me with all (strength, mind, heart) shall receive the reward of finding!

So that being this:

2 Tim 2:15

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

KJV

so the study of original languages seem the purest pathway to apply yourself too... else the KJV which was uniquely organized

toward excellence in translation process would be most trust worthy! The why is just observing the the modern ones and the

divergence from the original intent of the Scripture... Plus this from God has been preserved!

Prov 22:28

28 Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.

Jer 6:16

16 Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths,

where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But

they said, We will not walk therein

Jer 18:15

15 Because my people hath forgotten me, they have burned incense to vanity, and

they have caused them to stumble in their ways from the ancient paths, to walk in

paths, in a way not cast up;

KJV

Noting the warning of progression from old paths established and knowing that in the last of days (which we abide) evil

shall increase and the love of many grow cold and many deceptions are around-  herein lies this question how do you

find the source you trust that 'IS' able to lead you to God's Ways that will please Him?

Love, Steven

Please explain how the KJV which was uniquely organized toward excellence in translation process.

what process did they use?

what was the system used for translation?

how many people were involved in the translation and what was their background?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

After trying to catch up on the posts from page 4, I am closing this for review.

I am sadden to see those who have been here a long time continue their person insults, even if it is done through a passive aggressive manner or blanket statements.