~esther~

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

It is rather interesting but we may never know when Jesus will return, The Bible will give clues and hints like you guys are showing but no exact date!!! nobody knows the Hour, the Minute, or the Month that Jesus will return, not even the angels or Jesus Disciples, the only person who knows is God himself!!! :)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

other one:

from my viewpoint it looks to me like God Almighty is about to get involved with Israel's defense in a very personal way.

but we must keep in mind that the history of the blood moons doesn't define anything specific that might happen, just that historically during these times very important things have happened to Israel.

From my viewpoint it looks to me like God Almighty is about to get involved with Planet Earth in a very personal way.

This time there is a way that might define something very specific to happen.

Retrobyter:

For BOTH eclipses to happen at the same time, we would have to have a THIRD "heavenly body" in play! 

It won't even be visible from Israel!

There IS a tetrad of total lunar eclipses, but that is only of significance to astronomers calculating events for the whole earth! It has NOTHING to do with what actually will be seen from Jerusalem!

The third eclipse is a PARTIAL eclipse, not a total one

"For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth".

Both eclipses don't have to happen at the same time. Don't worry if national Israel or Jerusalem can see the eclipses. What matters is that the eclipses occur on the dates they occur and that they have a unique spacing like bookends marking out a precise number of days. The last solar eclipse should be a partial eclipse:

"The sun shall be turned to darkness"

Turned to darkness = all dark = full eclipse.

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened"

Darkened = partly dark = partial eclipse.

Mike:

It is rather interesting but we may never know when Jesus will return, The Bible will give clues and hints like you guys are showing but no exact date!!! nobody knows the Hour, the Minute, or the Month

You are right Mike. I acknowledge the fact that this is very controversial if not dangerous ground. Do you think it's ok to know the season? 

"all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth".

Many Christians seem to think that "The Time of the End" will only be happening in Israel or the middle east. I see their pastors prompting them to applause. I read one guy on a forum say:

"I'll just sit back and watch it all go down"

"Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord!"

I am concerned that what we are facing is what Gabriel called "the time of wrath" and the "appointed time of the end". Rather than being afraid why not be glad to have a heads up. We might have a bit of time to get like the wise virgins. Instead of saying get Holy fast, would it be better to say get Holy as fast as you can?

Remember The Sabbath to Keep it Holy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I am concerned that what we are facing is what Gabriel called "the time of wrath" and the "appointed time of the end". Rather than being afraid why not be glad to have a heads up. We might have a bit of time to get like the wise virgins. Instead of saying get Holy fast, would it be better to say get Holy as fast as you can?

because about 5 and a half billion people are about to die and not near enough to suit me are saved.....   including my own brother-in-law.

If you are living in the spirit as Jesus asks, you will lead a holy life....   and the sabbath  is no longer a day, but a relationship   24/7/365.26.

Edited by other one

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,608
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, Dave Watchman.

other one:

from my viewpoint it looks to me like God Almighty is about to get involved with Israel's defense in a very personal way.

but we must keep in mind that the history of the blood moons doesn't define anything specific that might happen, just that historically during these times very important things have happened to Israel.

From my viewpoint it looks to me like God Almighty is about to get involved with Planet Earth in a very personal way.

This time there is a way that might define something very specific to happen.

Retrobyter:

For BOTH eclipses to happen at the same time, we would have to have a THIRD "heavenly body" in play! 

It won't even be visible from Israel!

There IS a tetrad of total lunar eclipses, but that is only of significance to astronomers calculating events for the whole earth! It has NOTHING to do with what actually will be seen from Jerusalem!

The third eclipse is a PARTIAL eclipse, not a total one

"For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth".

Both eclipses don't have to happen at the same time. Don't worry if national Israel or Jerusalem can see the eclipses. What matters is that the eclipses occur on the dates they occur and that they have a unique spacing like bookends marking out a precise number of days. The last solar eclipse should be a partial eclipse:

"The sun shall be turned to darkness"

Turned to darkness = all dark = full eclipse.

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened"

Darkened = partly dark = partial eclipse.

Mike:

It is rather interesting but we may never know when Jesus will return, The Bible will give clues and hints like you guys are showing but no exact date!!! nobody knows the Hour, the Minute, or the Month

You are right Mike. I acknowledge the fact that this is very controversial if not dangerous ground. Do you think it's ok to know the season? 

"all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth".

Many Christians seem to think that "The Time of the End" will only be happening in Israel or the middle east. I see their pastors prompting them to applause. I read one guy on a forum say:

"I'll just sit back and watch it all go down"

"Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord!"

Well, you COULD be right, but you could just as easily be wrong. The prophecy suggests that both eclipses happen at the same time. There are 44 to 64 solar eclipses every century. There are about four times that many lunar eclipses, and lunar eclipses and solar eclipses NEVER happen at the same time. What better way to show that GOD is making it happen than to introduce an astronomic catastrophe when they happen TOGETHER?

And, it's really quite easy for our generation to blaspheme God. "To blaspheme" means "to belittle." Think of how easy it would be for the scientists, astronomers, and meteorologists to blame this on natural events instead of giving God the credit? All the nonsense of "Mother Nature" instead of giving God the credit - the glory - is ridiculous, and the sterile astrophysics take the wonder out of the event and turn it into a series of mathematical equations and formulas.

It seems to me that an even more phenomenal event is the ONE time in human history when Thanksgiving will happen on the same day as the first day of Chanukkah that happens next week on Thursday, November 28th! (Chanukkah actually begins on the sundown of Wednesday, November 27th.) According to Michael Rood, it won't happen again for another 47,000 years (that may actually be 4,700 years, but either way), much could happen before then (like say the 2nd Coming, the Millennium, the Great White Throne Judgment, and the landing of the New Jerusalem on the New Earth with its New Heaven)! Long ago, when the celebration of Chanukkah would have fallen on such an early date was before Thanksgiving was even introduced!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Our message is a POSITIVE one, not so much on the negative side! It just seems to me that pretribulational rapturists are ALWAYS looking for new ways to say, "The rapture could happen at any moment!" God bless you.

Jesus did speak about the negative side from time to time, though. So it is not wise to completely discard it. After all, there are times when someone needs to point out such things as an approaching hurricane, right?

In any event, I do not believe these "blood moons" are supposed to point to the rapture. After all, the evidence points back in time to previous "blood moon" cycles. The rapture didn't happen then, so why should this be different?

In any event, the way things are going down in the Middle East right now - i.e. Iran, Syria - it does not take much imagination to envision the possibility of Israel being the center of conflict again in the time frame given here.

Pastor Hagee's sermons about the blood moons.   It's a couple of hours long, but I found it interesting.

I think Neb is right in that it's not really speaking of the Rapture, but since we really don't know when it's coming, there's always that possibility.

The blood moons are looking at actual history and not really end time prophecy out of the Bible.   It may well fit in with some end time prophecy, but it may well not....    the overall theme of it is that it is really rare to happen and the last 4 times it did happen some really drastic things happened to the Jewish People.  Not all bad I might add.

While we can look at possible end time happenings because of the situation of the rest of the Middle East, that's a different rabbit hole to go down.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

because about 5 and a half billion people are about to die and not near enough to suit me are saved.....   including my own brother-in-law.

If you are living in the spirit as Jesus asks, you will lead a holy life....   and the sabbath  is no longer a day, but a relationship   24/7/365.26.

Let us greet with a song of hope each day

Though the moments be cloudy or fair

Let us trust in our Saviour always

Who keepeth everyone in His care.

Keep on the sunny side,
always on the sunny side,

Keep on the sunny side of life

It will help us every day,

it will brighten all The Way

If we'll keep on the sunny side of life

I never knew that if you quote another poster it sends an email alert. I thought it was easier to copy the text and change it's color.
Can I delete a post yet?
Edited by Dave Watchman

Let us greet with a song of hope each day

Though the moments be cloudy or fair

Let us trust in our Saviour always

Who keepeth everyone in His care.

Keep on the sunny side,

I never knew that if you quote another poster it sends an email alert. I thought it was easier to copy the text and change it's color.
Can I delete a post yet?

No, but most of us at one time or another edit and delete the post and put three periods in it's place.  Sometimes I used to just type "I can't believe I said that"   Now if I decide I didn't say something correct or it really sounds different than what I meant, I'll use the strike through and restate what I meant.  That way for those who might have read it they understand I didn't convey my thoughts as intended......   usually by sounding rather tacky at someone that I didn't really mean to.  That is up there by the B I U stuff.

I don't remember at what point in time deleting authority is given.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Keep on the sunny side,

Isn't that from "The Life of Brian?"

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Keep on the sunny side,

Isn't that from "The Life of Brian?"

I think that was "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

The one quoted if I'm not mistaken comes from , "Keep on the sunny side" written by ROBERT DOUGLAS METZGAR;ROBERT ALLEN ZIPKIN

sung by Johhny Cash.