Guest DRS81

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

If I told you that the Bible speaks in the present and time is non-existent would you believe me? Hard to get our minds around that one...

Simple concept once you get a grasp on "M" string physics

What's the theory behind M string physics?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Brother Hall!

M-Theory (M-String Theory) would take a little time to explain and I would be way off topic to go into detail but to be very brief it is all about the existance of other dimensions in the universe(parallel universes),showing how gravity and quantum physics work together and that all objects are composed of "strings" & "branes" ( vibrating filaments),supersymmetry between bosons & fermions....there are many possibilities with String theories but relative to this topic we would be considering parallel universes and different dimensions of the universe

We could start another thread on this subject,its very interesting & glory to God for all the things He will show us one day....all His wonders!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Blessings Brother Hall!

M-Theory (M-String Theory) would take a little time to explain and I would be way off topic to go into detail but to be very brief it is all about the existance of other dimensions in the universe(parallel universes),showing how gravity and quantum physics work together and that all objects are composed of "strings" & "branes" ( vibrating filaments),supersymmetry between bosons & fermions....there are many possibilities with String theories but relative to this topic we would be considering parallel universes and different dimensions of the universe

We could start another thread on this subject,its very interesting & glory to God for all the things He will show us one day....all His wonders!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Ah...yes. Parallel universes... I can relate to that. Thanks Kwik :)

If I told you that the Bible speaks in the present and time is non-existent would you believe me? Hard to get our minds around that one...

This post makes me smile................................................         yup, God is God.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

is Japan, Fukushima the 2nd trumpet of Revelation? as in the Bible mountains are commonly referred to as Country's or empires. Lets look at what 2nd trumpet says:

Revelation 8:8
King James Version (KJV)
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

Ok great mountain: .. pretty self explanatory

Burning with fire: Nuclear Plants burning and need constant cooling or we could have another explosion like in russia.

1/3 Sea became Blood: Now this means the sea will be poisoned and 1/3 will perish.. could this be happening now.. could this be true in couple more years?

Cast into the sea: Tsunami ..

Very interesting concept huh? im leaning towards this being the 2nd trumpet rather then some asteroid hitting the ocean.

Tell me what u think

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

It is future.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Of course.  While God is eternal, and time has no meaning, eternity starts for us humans the day we are born :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Blessings Brother Hall!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

So you have an interest in science, I to think it would make an interesting thread.

As far as Revelation goes, the fifth and sixth trumpets cover the last 150 years or so, The angel and the little scroll plus the Two witnesses at the end of the sixth trumpet cover the present day probably together with the first parts of the seventh trumpet, Chapter 13 onwards is what is to come.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Blessings Brother Hall!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

So you have an interest in science, I to think it would make an interesting thread.

As far as Revelation goes, the fifth and sixth trumpets cover the last 150 years or so, The angel and the little scroll plus the Two witnesses at the end of the sixth trumpet cover the present day probably together with the first parts of the seventh trumpet, Chapter 13 onwards is what is to come.

John 1-17

The 5th Trumpet lasts for 5 months.  The mounted troops from the East of the 6th Trumpet have not yet come on the scene.  Neither have happened as yet.  The 1st Trumpet has not even happened where a third of the earth is burned up.  Really the Seal judgments have not yet began, ALL are yet future.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  264
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Hi BBB, I am back in town. Thanks for your patience. I try not to debate/discuss for long periods. So I'm thinking, we can maybe go two more rounds, and you can take the last word on this discussion (a disccusion which I am greatly enjoying.)

So we don't loose track of the disucssion, My position in regards to the OP is that I believe Christ has not come back yet due to a work of judgment (in the sanctuary) that must happen prior to his return. (There may be other factors like the gospel being preached...etc that I have not mentioned for the sake of this discussion only)

Let's continue...

1)  no. to say it was a literal model of the heavenly sanctuary is extra-biblical.

Now remember, my question was not is the earthly sanctuary a literal model of the heavenly sanctuary. I asked was it a model. Think of it like a model airplane...of course a model airplane cannot fly like a real one...but there are major aspects of a model airplane that looks just like a real airplane. This is the relation of the typical sanctuary and the anti-typical sanctuary.

For example...

Both the earthly and heavenly sanctuarys have an ark

The tabernacle of the congregation, and the ark of the testimony, and the mercy seat that is thereupon, and all the furniture of the tabernacle. Exodus 31:7

And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament...: Rev 11:19

Both the earthly and heavenly sanctuarys had a golden altars

And he put the golden altar in the tent of the congregation before the vail: Exodus 40:26

And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. Rev 8:3

Both sanctuarys had covering cherubs

And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be. Exodus 25:20

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth...Ezekiel 28:14 (Lucifer was one of the cherubs that covered the ark)

any attempt to magnify the bare shadows of the substance which culminated at the Cross, detracts from the meaning and purpose of their institution

BBB, If you think I am magnifying the shadow over the substance...than I have not done a good job making my position clear. My point is that the shadow gives us understanding of what the substance is.

i can assure you he isn't cleansing the "heavenly sanctuary" because therein is no sin.  that is inadvertent blasphemy.

confessed sin defiles nothing.  please show me in scripture where the confession of sins defiled the earthly sanctuary, as opposed to the actual sinning.

So we're not chasing our tales here...my premise is not confessed or unconfessed sins. My premise is that the earthy sanctuary was cleansed once a year on the Day of Atonement. This Day of Atonement was also anti-typical in nature thus the writer of Hebrews is making it known that there is a heavenly Day of Atonement.

The earthly sanctuary needed cleansing from the uncleaness of Israel

And he shall sprinkle of the blood upon it with his finger seven times, and cleanse it, and hallow it from the uncleanness of the children of Israel. Lev 16:19

The heavenly sanctuary will also be cleansed
It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. Hebrews 9:23

A very simple question is why would the heavenly sanctuary need to be cleansed just like the earthly?