WIP

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  545
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

It would be really encouraging if those who request prayer would take the time to give us an update, often prayers are requested ...we pray...and we hear nothing more. There are some who do  but most don't..and that's really sad..
We would love to give thanks as we ought to for answered prayer..we are all a  part of a big church family  and as such ..we  love each other in The Lord and   have concern one for the other so please consider those who took the time to pray for you...give The Lord the glory and..give us some encouragement

Luke 17 :17-18    And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?  There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.

He is worthy to be praised
He is worthy of honour
He is worthy to receive  glory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

I agree.I always like to know the outcome :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/21/1945

I have been having arthritis pain in my right leg. It is especially frustrating because I like to take a walk every day, but I have difficulty now because of the pain. You can say a prayer for me and I'll let you know how it comes out. I am 68 years old and I figure that it is old age catching up with me.

If things didn't turn out as planned, I don't know if I'd be in the mood to talk about it.

Just a thought.

Man in such a case perhaps just say that things had not gone as you would have hoped for but The Lord knows best..or just something along those lines. No-one would expect all the details or any in depth conversation ....just a little feedback would be appreciated. :mgcheerful:

I have been having arthritis pain in my right leg. It is especially frustrating because I like to take a walk every day, but I have difficulty now because of the pain. You can say a prayer for me and I'll let you know how it comes out. I am 68 years old and I figure that it is old age catching up with me.

Sorry to hear about your arthritis pain...will be praying for you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I agree; i'm not sure if i could find the thread.  Where should we do the updates.    I'll start bookmarking them.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1957

If things didn't turn out as planned, I don't know if I'd be in the mood to talk about it.

Just a thought.

Man in such a case perhaps just say that things had not gone as you would have hoped for but The Lord knows best..or just something along those lines. No-one would expect all the details or any in depth conversation ....just a little feedback would be appreciated. :mgcheerful:

It would be really encouraging if those who request prayer would take the time to give us an update, often prayers are requested ...we pray...and we hear nothing more. There are some who do  but most don't..and that's really sad..

We would love to give thanks as we ought to for answered prayer..we are all a  part of a big church family  and as such ..we  love each other in The Lord and   have concern one for the other so please consider those who took the time to pray for you...give The Lord the glory and..give us some encouragement

Luke 17 :17-18    And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?  There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.

He is worthy to be praised

He is worthy of honour

He is worthy to receive  glory

I never requested a prayer from anyone here but, you and many fine folks here are an answer to my prayers for some fellowship..... so I praise God for steering me this way and thank you for reminding me to openly praise him to others.............. Blessing  "B"

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Much love to you, gamnot...It is amazing to me how I believe the impossible is possible...How I believe, if for instance, we have something similar of the relationship that some in the Bible had with God...I just believe we can be healed...Wasn't it  Moses? He had no pains wasn't even limping or anything-and how was he? Whew-old...I don't believe God is any respecter of persons...I do believe our relationship can be such that whatever we ask in His Name we receive...I just believe that...I'll pray...and believe with you that you recieve what we ask Him for...He loves you so much that He wants to heal you...that's what I believe...

The Greatest Love ever known to mankind...Father...Because of Your Great Love for gamnot...I'm asking...Seeking Your Touch Your Anointed Healing for his body...for his joints...for him to move about and do things for Your Good Pleasure...Cover him with Your Love and Heal his body I Pray In The Name Above Every Name...Jesus Christ of Nazareth...Our Savior, Lord and King!!! Love you In Him...NeedYouLord

I agree; i'm not sure if i could find the thread.  Where should we do the updates.    I'll start bookmarking them.

At present there is no thread but perhaps we could use the "Praise" forum for now.