• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,728
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Now here's the big hole in the theory. Let's assume the power goes out. Let's assume the Antichrist takes control and decides to behead Christians. Let's assume they decide to use guillitines to do it. Why would they need to buy them ahead of time? These things are not hard to make and the materials are easy to come by. On my own with hand tools I could make one in my backyard in a day or two. Multiple people could easily make several in a day. Still a lot of assumptions, like the power loss-face it there is no scientific way to actually predict when and if it will happen, just that its possible. And biblically I don't see it predicted either. I don't see the bible saying there won't be a massive power loss but neither does it say it will.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

Beheading has a Satanic ring to it. I don't know why, but it does actually quite scare me.

Removing the body ( believers )  from the Head ( Christ ) is definitely a satanic comparison.

That's an interesting thought and kind of offers an explanation as to why Satan loves beheading so much.

It also points to why the muslims are so fond of it. 

For example, the recent Shut Down was the 18th (correction) in our history - did any major news group cover this? 

MorningGlory:

Only Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Reuters and many others.  In fact, they ALL covered it ad nauseum for about two weeks.

Oak:
Really I watched and not one of the following points were discussed:
Will the shutdown mean the entire US government grinds to a halt?
No, it's not an anarchist's (or libertarian's?) dream. Essential services, such as social security and Medicare payments, will continue.

The US military service will keep operating, and Obama signed emergency legislation on Monday night to keep paying staff. But hundreds of thousands of workers at non-essential services, from Pentagon employees to rangers in national parks, will be told to take an unpaid holiday.

So what happens how?
US politicians are meeting again in Washington on Tuesday. Before Monday's session broke up, the lower house proposed a 'bipartisan committee' to consider a way forward. The Senate is expected to reject this proposal, sticking to its position that Obamacare cannot be unravelled. Federal staff will remain unpaid until a budget is agreed. A 'stopgap' funding plan is an option, but Obama appeared wary of that option, arguing that would simply guarantee a repeated fight in a few weeks' time.
How much damage will it cause?
If people aren't getting paid, they won't spend as much in the shops. They may be unable to meet essential financial commitments, such as mortgages and credit card payments.
Analysts at IHS Global Insight have calculated that it will knock $300m a day off US economic output (total US nominal GDP, or output, was around $16 trillion last year).
The key issue is how long it lasts. Moody's Analytics reckons that a two-week shutdown would cut 0.3% off US GDP, while a month-long outage would knock a whole 1.4% off growth.
When did this last happen?
It's the first shutdown since 1995-1996, when Bill Clinton and the House of Representatives (and its speaker, Newt Gingrich) also failed to agree on a budget to fund federal services. That row ran for 28 days (over two stages).

But it was a more regular event in the 1980s, usually for a few days at a time. In total, the US government has partially shut down on 17 occasions before today.

You asked if any major news source covered the shutdown; obviously you already knew that they ALL did...

Obama's position in the UN:  I will turn over to Rense.com: "Never in the history of the United Nations has a U.S. President taken

the chairmanship of the powerful UN Security Council. Perhaps it is because of what could arguably be a Constitutional

prohibition against doing so.

Morning Glory:

That position is a rotating one and is held for one month only.  Obama held it four years ago in September of 2009.  See here:

Oak:        

For all I care it can be an hour it's still illegal and Obama is the only president to do this. I'm wondering why?

It's not illegal for the U.S. President to accept an HONORARY title, which this one was. 

Now here's the big hole in the theory. Let's assume the power goes out. Let's assume the Antichrist takes control and decides to behead Christians. Let's assume they decide to use guillitines to do it. Why would they need to buy them ahead of time? These things are not hard to make and the materials are easy to come by. On my own with hand tools I could make one in my backyard in a day or two. Multiple people could easily make several in a day. Still a lot of assumptions, like the power loss-face it there is no scientific way to actually predict when and if it will happen, just that its possible. And biblically I don't see it predicted either. I don't see the bible saying there won't be a massive power loss but neither does it say it will.

Just because it isn't predicted in the Word doesn't mean it isn't plausible. The Dust Bowl of the 1930s, Katrina, and the genocide that took place at the birth of this nation aren't predicted either, yet they all took place. 

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,728
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Man. Please re read my statement. I never said it WASNT plausible. Sure its plausible. But plausible doesn't make it fact and right now the evidence, or rather lack of it points against said theory.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Ok it happened my worst fears confirmed. I was diligently surfing the web for Morningstar's question of Honorary Presidential offices held by President's of the US; the fact is only Obama has held a post in the UN. Most Presidents held Honorary posts in controversial organization's like The Boy Scouts. . Also part of The Guillotine issue traces back to a CIA or FBI agent called Ted Gunderson who when retired (2002) cautioned that the CIA or FBI had a satanic element to them - he died - as well as the Georgia State Government voting on Guillotines around 2002 - 2003.

Then the shocker:

Guillotines - General Discussion - Worthy Christian Forums

www.worthychristianforums.com › Inner Court › General Discussion

4 days ago - 20 posts - ‎7 authors

Or trustworthy? LoL. 0. Back to top ... Also, why is the US government buying military supplies like it's going out of style? Lastly in the 70's there were 42 news sources but now we have three. Think about it - or give thought to ...

Results for similar searches

I'm not stating or even thinking that the present government is part of the Bible's Final Chapter, Revelation. Most scholars that I have spoken to say there is no reference to US in the Bible's Final Chapter. All I wanted to say is as a nation we are changing greatly. However I did not do this for publicities sake.

I urge cooler and calmer heads to prevail and maybe delete this whole post. I will leave it up to the Moderating Team.

Ok it happened my worst fears confirmed. I was diligently surfing the web for Morningstar's question of Honorary Presidential offices held by President's of the US; the fact is only Obama has held a post in the UN. Most Presidents held Honorary posts in controversial organization's like The Boy Scouts. . Also part of The Guillotine issue traces back to a CIA or FBI agent called Ted Gunderson who when retired (2002) cautioned that the CIA or FBI had a satanic element to them - he died - as well as the Georgia State Government voting on Guillotines around 2002 - 2003.

Then the shocker:

Or trustworthy? LoL. 0. Back to top ... Also, why is the US government buying military supplies like it's going out of style? Lastly in the 70's there were 42 news sources but now we have three. Think about it - or give thought to ...

I'm not stating or even thinking that the present government is part of the Bible's Final Chapter, Revelation. Most scholars that I have spoken to say there is no reference to US in the Bible's Final Chapter. All I wanted to say is as a nation we are changing greatly. However I did not do this for publicities sake.

I urge cooler and calmer heads to prevail and maybe delete this whole post. I will leave it up to the Moderating Team.

'

Well, Oak, don't give up on posting what you believe.  We have probably all posted things that turned out to be iffy at best.  I've learned to not trust a lot of sites out there because they simply repeat urban legends, CTs and unfounded gossip as fact. We know our government is buying large amounts of weaponry and ammunition and it's logical considering two wars over the past 12 years and the increasing security concerns here at home. Btw, my username is MorningGlory......although I do like Morning Star.  I rejected that name years ago though because it has satanic undertones.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

Then the shocker:

'

Well, Oak, don't give up on posting what you believe.  We have probably all posted things that turned out to be iffy at best.  I've learned to not trust a lot of sites out there because they simply repeat urban legends, CTs and unfounded gossip as fact. We know our government is buying large amounts of wearponry and ammunition and it's logical considering two wars over the past 12 years and the increasing security concerns here at home. Btw, my username is MorningGlory......although I do like Morning Star.  I rejected that name years ago though because it has satanic undertones.

I agree, don't give up posting what you believe! I have followed all those sites for years, and have learned to look for concrete evidence. I am not saying things aren't happening, like you, I believe a lot is happening Oak, and to keep our eyes open is wise. Because at least that way we don't miss when something true, and important happens. It is good to bounce things off other Christians. It makes them more aware as well, and it helps us to gather info from both sides of the coin. It is balancing. I think this has been an amazing thread...but not necessarily the topic. It has touched my heart in many ways, just like yours Oak :). That is a wonderful thing!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

talk about odd......Guillotines spelled backwards is.......senitolliuG.  Where to we go from here?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,321
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

talk about odd......Guillotines spelled backwards is.......senitolliuG.  Where to we go from here?

to the luciferian lovers