IGNORED

God's Matrix

2bba

So you're a conspiracy nut. I see.

So why does the 'fact' that the world's various Governments withhold information from the general public automatically make them evil?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

There is probably a case here for 'ignorance being bliss'..at least for me. :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess you would take the blue pill - or was it the red pill? :blink:

It could explain many things though, like why can God be everywhere at once, because there is not really any space or time, nor any dimensions to the universe - just thought.

Maybe saying "just thought" would really be humorous to God - because thought is the only real thing. So people who live their lives not believing in God, only what they can see, feel, taste, touch, and hear never really experience the realness of the world - which is the mind of God.

Yikes! Maybe ignorance is bliss - lol

I have worked on several secret and top secret military weapons programs over the years and they were classified as such for at least two reasons that had nothing to do with conspiracies. One reason was to prevent our enemies from attaining the knowledge so that they could get for free what it takes billions of dollars to get with hard work. The other reason is to keep the sticker shock from the general public.

A B2 bomber ended up costing about 3 billion each, the equivalent of one aircraft carrier, some will say they were less, but the fact is they spent 60 billion or more on about 20 aircraft. What did they get for this money? They scared the USSR. We were like 30 years ahead of them in technology, and they knew it. They knew that one day the B2

Maybe saying "just thought" would really be humorous to God - because thought is the only real thing. So people who live their lives not believing in God, only what they can see, feel, taste, touch, and hear never really experience the realness of the world - which is the mind of God.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If all reality is merely the thoughts of God, then I don't trust His mind much. Subconsciously it would seem He hates himself, or dislikes Himself enough to have parts of His mind that don't conform to His will.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

There are things above top secret;

I won't try to convince anyone here; other than there are programs that even the president, doesn't have clearance for!

There are people who have designed flying saucers; and been laughed at, german saucers, technology, transferred to area 51 after the war, how many years is that to improve on technology?

What they show the public is a cover up, and they over estimate the actual cost to divert money's to the real projects!

You must understand Lucifer is in charge of the world governments, what you see are but puppets, thats why such important finds and coverups are sealed!

A true christian would never believe that we are being told all the truth ,but only what they want us to know!

It's called the Hegelian Dialectic (not sure on spelling) but it means they create the problem, so that they can present to the people the solution that they have desired from the beginning, thus justifying any action they desire, by creating the threat!

Well some day this new technology will play a part to create world peace, because no one will suspect it is our technology, but of those who planted us here, destroying the myth of christianity in the process!

So that not only christianity as we know it will change but it will unite all religions with a greater truth, that they all have truth but they worship the same God!

But also no one will be able to make war with what they have in store for us; in the new world order, planned by Lucifer and his dupes, they will use evil and rich men and will have a short time of victory, even over the true saints of God, which I quoted earlier will require great faith, testing, and patience!

This is not our home, if you love this word you are an enemy of God, and if the world loves you, you are of the world and no threat to the plans of Lucifer, a temporary prince and power and ruler bring forth the grand delusion!

Not that God is not really in control, but that the beast is given the power to deceive those who live on the earth but take pleasure in unrighteousness!

Agape; Ephraim.

Edited by shammah

Technology may be a temporary thing. When the end comes we might be already back in the stoneage. It would just take one pandemic, or the loss of a few natural resources, or a global change in wheather to disrupt technology completely. Carl Sagan believed that there is a certain point where humanity must reach for the stars, or forever lose the possibility of doing so because we will run out of the naturally resources to do so.

If you want to consider a conspiricy (although I do not think it is one), consider the manufacturing concept of just-in-time. The concept that most companies now buy into. It basically means that everyone sends and receives items just in time so that they do not have to have an inventory sitting around. Someday this will have drastic consequences because when something worldwide does occur it will stop production of critical items everywhere. A company will not be able to make an item for the lack of a item like a bolt, because they did not store them within their company. The bolt company may have been destroyed, and the only source for that item (I am really thinking about more critical one-of-a-kind items).

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/01/1985

If you want to consider a conspiricy (although I do not think it is one), consider the manufacturing concept of just-in-time. The concept that most companies now buy into. It basically means that everyone sends and receives items just in time so that they do not have to have an inventory sitting around. Someday this will have drastic consequences because when something worldwide does occur it will stop production of critical items everywhere. A company will not be able to make an item for the lack of a item like a bolt, because they did not store them within their company. The bolt company may have been destroyed, and the only source for that item (I am really thinking about more critical one-of-a-kind items).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I understand your argument. JIT is a bit more complex that you describe. Actually, Just In Time (JIT) does, in one sense, the opposite of what you describe. It frees available assets so that the manufacturing base can be expanded and diversify resources. This expansion and diversification of assets will actually minimize the perceived "risk" of running out you identify.

I work in the industy and supply the company that created and perfected the JIT theory. We supply JIT. I can assure you that they will never stop making finished parts--even if the "bolt" supplier is destroyed (me in this case). I suspect that possibly a global disaster (geothermal global nuclear war for example) may slow production down, but it will never permanently stop.

In your model, you assume a poorly managed supply base and a poorly managed manufacturing process. If the company buying bolt was so poorly managed my bet is that it would go out of business long before its supplier of 'bolts' is destroyed.

I am talking about available inventory. For companies that have just-in-time they reduce inventory so that if an emergency happens, say the shutdown of transportation systems such as shipping they will not be able to continue production for more than the supplies they have on hand, which is very little because they do not store extra supplies anymore because of just-in-time. Now that many of the components are made overseas this is a very real possibility.

The other thing is that if a company is the sole source for a particular product that another company must have to manufacture their product and it is suddenly disabled it might affect many other manufacturing firms that need that component, because they do not store those extra parts.

It was a great idea because no one had to be concerned about storing extra inventory or paying for the additional inventory on hand at the end of the year, but in the uncertain world in which we live, it just does not seem like a good idea to me anymore.

The government stockpiles some things like oil, but commercial companies have no stockpiles. Companies are encouraged not to have stockpiles. I am sure if someone thought about it long and hard, it would be possible to come up with a few critical components that if those manufacturers were disabled would cripple huge areas of the manufacturing base for a long time.

On the other hand who cares? :blink:

...and what does this have to do with The Matrix? Oh ya a rabbit trail

:thumbsup: