• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

All-

I cropped this paragraph from the RZIM website under an article titled "starting with a question"

Questions of Jesus in a row--a very interesting read. Can you remember the context and know where to find each in the Bible?

God Bless

What are you looking for? What do you want me to do for you? Have I been with you for so long a time and you still do not know me? If you love only those who love you, what credit is that to you? Do you want to be well? Do you see this woman? What good is it to gain the whole world but forfeit your soul? Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Who is greater, the one seated at the table, or the one who serves? Do you think that I have come to establish peace on the earth? Which of you would hand his son a stone when he asks for a loaf of bread, or a snake when he asks for a fish? How can you believe, when you accept praise from one another and do not seek the praise that comes from the only God? Did I not tell you that if you believe you will see the glory of God? Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ but do not do what I command? Why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition? For which of these good works are you trying to stone me? Do you think that I cannot call upon my Father and he will not provide me at this moment with more than twelve legions of angels? Would you like some breakfast? Have you come to believe because you have seen me? I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me, even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this? Do you love me?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/24/1957

just_fish,

Welcome to worthy!

Soo brother what are you fishin for??

A quiz... :24:

and what's up with the Do you want breakfast?? question, testin us to see if were payin attention?? :21: 

Brother, where exactly are you headed with this Quiz???

GBU

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

^same question. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

All-

I cropped this paragraph from the RZIM website under an article titled "starting with a question"

Questions of Jesus in a row--a very interesting read. Can you remember the context and know where to find each in the Bible?

God Bless

yes....   and yes

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

just_fish,

Welcome to worthy!

Soo brother what are you fishin for??

A quiz... :24:

and what's up with the Do you want breakfast?? question, testin us to see if were payin attention?? :21: 

Brother, where exactly are you headed with this Quiz???

GBU

Hi Miss-

Sorry didn't write this article only cropped it. I did look it up though in different translations of John 21:12 and it is more of an order/statement/command and not a question. Sorry!!!!

There are also a lot of other questions missing as well, not sure what the author was after, I just thought it interesting. Made me think of the context and where it was located.

God Bless!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/24/1957

just_fish,

you have nothing to apologise for brother...

I just thought that perhap's this was you're way of getting a conversation started....

and it did..LOL

GBU Brother!