IGNORED

After the Peace Treaty is signed

Guest DRS81

I have a strange but fruitful question.

Many eyes are on Israel news, and more eyes will be watching due to the blood moons in 2014-2015.

Many people are talking about the seven year (70 week) peace treaty being signed between Israel and the Antichrist.

My question is, will non believers suddenly start panicking and begin killing off christians.

Will non believers know this is Bible prophecy and the beginning of end times.

Will chaos or looting erupt right after the treaty is signed?

The only reason I'm asking is just in case the rapture doesn't happen right away.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

I have a strange but fruitful question.

Many eyes are on Israel news, and more eyes will be watching due to the blood moons in 2014-2015.

Many people are talking about the seven year (70 week) peace treaty being signed between Israel and the Antichrist.

My question is, will non believers suddenly start panicking and begin killing off christians.

Will non believers know this is Bible prophecy and the beginning of end times.

Will chaos or looting erupt right after the treaty is signed?

The only reason I'm asking is just in case the rapture doesn't happen right away.

The bible says that people will be eating and drinking, marrying and the like, right up until the end. That means people will just be living life not realizing what's happening. Which is also why Jesus said he would come as a thief in the night, because it will catch so many people completely off guard. Finally go into the book of revelation into Chapter 6. If you read it carefully it's not until after the 6th seal that people even realize what's going on. So , I guess the short answer is no. I hope this helps

Is it possible the peace treaty has already been signed and the mark of the beast is being implemented now? Would they put the seven year peace treaty on these online news sites or keep it hidden from us?

Is it possible the peace treaty has already been signed and the mark of the beast is being implemented now? Would they put the seven year peace treaty on these online news sites or keep it hidden from us?

No, because Israel is not at peace. The signing of peace treaty will not be kept secret or hidden from us. Besides, there is a lot of people from Israel on this website so if there had been a treaty, this is one place you would have heard about it.

The bible says that people will be eating and drinking, marrying and the like, right up until the end. That means people will just be living life not realizing what's happening. Which is also why Jesus said he would come as a thief in the night, because it will catch so many people completely off guard. Finally go into the book of revelation into Chapter 6. If you read it carefully it's not until after the 6th seal that people even realize what's going on. So , I guess the short answer is no. I hope this helps

Will the deception be THAT BAD, that non believers won't even know what's going on? All they gotta do is read the news. For example, I'm sure CNN or channel six will also mention Bible prophecy due to peace treaty. Also keep in mind, the older this world gets the smarter people become, or is that not the case. Your thoughts. :)

Will the deception be THAT BAD, that non believers won't even know what's going on? All they gotta do is read the news. For example, I'm sure CNN or channel six will also mention Bible prophecy due to peace treaty. Also keep in mind, the older this world gets the smarter people become, or is that not the case. Your thoughts. :)

You must keep in mind the bible says, they shall be sent a strong delusion that they should believe a lie. So, yes the deception will be that bad. Plus false teaching comes into play here. The scripture used to talk about the peace treaty comes from the book of Daniel. The actual verse says that he ( the anti-Christ ) will confirm a covenant with many. The original word that is translated confirm, also means strengthen or to enforce. According to the proper meaning of the word translated in the verse as confirm, the anti-Christ does not have to make the treaty with many, only confirm, or strengthen/enforce it. So if some country gets a peace treaty with Israel and her neighbors and the anti-Christ and his forces are charged with confirming it, most people will miss that it is fulfilling biblical prophecy because of the false teaching that the anti-Christ HAS to make the peace treaty.

Study out the word I'm talking about for yourself. Also, try to stay at peace over this. Remember the words of Jesus, in the world we will have tribulation, but be at peace, because he has overcome the world. Be at peace, Jesus will not leave you or forsake you, not even until the end of the age.

Finally go into the book of revelation into Chapter 6. If you read it carefully it's not until after the 6th seal that people even realize what's going on.

Blessings firestormx. Could you go deeper into the 6th seal in Chapter 6. Where in scripture after 6th seal 'signs in the heavens', do people start to realize. How many seals do you think have been opened so far, or do you think the seven seals are to be open AFTER the antichrist is revealed? Wars, famine, martyrdom etc..have been happening for a while now. Do the seals refer to birth pains getting stronger and stronger, as in.........we ain't seen nothin' yet.

Finally go into the book of revelation into Chapter 6. If you read it carefully it's not until after the 6th seal that people even realize what's going on.

Blessings firestormx. Could you go deeper into the 6th seal in Chapter 6. Where in scripture after 6th seal 'signs in the heavens', do people start to realize. How many seals do you think have been opened so far, or do you think the seven seals are to be open AFTER the antichrist is revealed? Wars, famine, martyrdom etc..have been happening for a while now. Do the seals refer to birth pains getting stronger and stronger, as in.........we ain't seen nothin' yet.

I am referencing in chapter 6 where after the 6th seal opens, where the people start talking about, " hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne and his wrath " . It takes things getting to the 6th seal before people realize what's going on. I don't think any of the seals have opened yet. I also believe that the anti-Christ will be revealed at the mid-point of the 70th week. There have always been wars, but it don't mean the 2nd seal has always been opened. The 70th week has to begin first. Israel is the key. Watch Israel and study to show yourself approved as scripture states.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,150
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

People will know what is going on when the Mark of the Beast is being administrated.  Take the mark and worship the beast and be able to buy and sell. OR, do not take the mark and do not worship the beast and then be unable to buy or sell. 

The Second Seal mentions there will be "peace on earth" and it will be taken away.  Rev 13:3 - mentions that the whole world follows after the beast who had the fatal wound. So peace during the A/C's reign and for 3 1/3 years.  So the 2nd Seal must happen after the AC's reign the time of peace on earth.  Beyond 3 1/2 years from when the peace treaty is signed with many nations and after when the A/D is set up. So if this 2nd Seal is after the midpoint of the 70th week, maybe the 1st Seal is also after the midpoint of the 70th week.  All the S, T, & B judgments can easily fit into the final 3 1/2 years.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I am referencing in chapter 6 where after the 6th seal opens, where the people start talking about, " hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne and his wrath " . It takes things getting to the 6th seal before people realize what's going on. I don't think any of the seals have opened yet. I also believe that the anti-Christ will be revealed at the mid-point of the 70th week. There have always been wars, but it don't mean the 2nd seal has always been opened. The 70th week has to begin first. Israel is the key. Watch Israel and study to show yourself approved as scripture states.

Thank you everyone for your responses. This is answering a lot of my questions.

firestormx, so what you're saying is that the seven seals specifically have to do with apocalyptic events? For example, WWI/WWII/Vietnam War/Gulf War/Gaza strip, false prophets, famine in third world countries, AIDS, beheading of christians in other countries, blood moons, horrific weather patterns, these things have already happened etc.....if these things were not part of the six seals opening, then what exactly do these things I've mentioned represent if not part of the six seals? If they weren't apocalyptic, then what were they? Blessings. - DRS81