LadyKay

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  545
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Yes I do more often than not..I live with constant pain and have other health issues which mean I dont' have a good quality of life....but The Lord still has work for me to do..people to pray for...He will call my name when He is ready to.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

no ,i feel i am one of the workers to work for the coming of GOD's kingdom

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Have any of you ever as a Christian wish that God would just take you home? Like you feel you have nothing to live for except for your home in heaven, and you just want God to take you?

I can say yes to this one.  Sometimes when things just don't make sense...I'm the kind of person that wants to quantify things between my ears...and of course, with God,

that is just not always going to happen because we just simply cannot understand things from His perspective.

However, I will also add that only God can comfort a person's heart in the middle of pain and sorrow.  I pray he does so for you now.

In the middle of the storm, He can just reach out and say "Peace be still." as He did for the disciples in that small boat on Lake Galilee.

Have any of you ever as a Christian wish that God would just take you home? Like you feel you have nothing to live for except for your home in heaven, and you just want God to take you?

This happens to a lot of people when they are severely depressed.  You see examples of this in the Bible where someone is in such despair, they are asking God to take their life.  They are desiring a way of escape.  Hang in there.  Most of the time, things look worse and more hopeless than they actually are. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Every day.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

No. I don't feel I have enough time here to do what He will have me do. Besides a very stressful and often awful work environment, I am awed by the possibilities He puts before me every day. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  05/29/1971

I do too and think it's fairly natural and we're in good company.  Like WIP I live a life of chronic pain and let me tell ya it can really wear you down.  It's a very imprisoning feeling not being able to do what you want to do.

Then I think of how brief life really is and how time passes already so fast.  There's no need to rush what will be here in no time at all.  Just the 43 years I've been around feel like an instant and it went too fast.  I also realize that I am being selfish and not thinking about the big picture.  Thinking about all the lost souls and people I know aren't saved yet will get me off the idea fairly quickly.

You, I , and everyone should try and enjoy the things we DO have and not the things we don't.  Jesus will be here before we know it and cherishing the time we've been allowed is important.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

I hear you...fear of life is very challenging...