• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Demons can move objects, make noise, produce odors, and in some instances make themselves visible. 

I've experienced all of that. The house I live in has one these uninvited guests. They're more of a nuisance than anything. 

Demons are nothing to play around with.  You need to cast them out and make them understand that Jesus is the Lord of your life and they are no match for Him.  Get rid of them and stop playing around with them.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Demons can move objects, make noise, produce odors, and in some instances make themselves visible. 

I've experienced all of that. The house I live in has one these uninvited guests. They're more of a nuisance than anything. 

Demons are nothing to play around with.  You need to cast them out and make them understand that Jesus is the Lord of your life and they are no match for Him.  Get rid of them and stop playing around with them.

Depending on the people involved, it's not always as simple as you make it.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

The some things that none of you seemed to have thought about very strongly yet is:

• the fact that angels and demons are not from this planet, which officialy classifies them as alians.
  • The fact that we are spirits. Our bodies are nothing but a house to live in for about a hundred years.
  • The fact that we have creation powers innately given us by God to be used as stewards of the world.
  • The fact that demons are like prosecuting lawyers, always trying to reach in and take what is theirs when we mess up.

“Cody got angry again Jesus, I have the legal right to condemn him for that under the law” at which God, being a just and loving god lets the lawyer tell you what he told God, to test you and see if you will call upon the blood of the Lamb and defend yourself.

• The fact that humans have Kinetic Abilities that enable us to read minds, move objects, and make things work simply by belief. Weather in God or the action it’s self.
  • The fact that demons are not able to do anything that you have not given them legal right to do under the law- that’s why there is a difference between fallen angels and demons, demons follow the Kingdom Laws and the fallen defied them.
  • The fact that all mental health is made of is fear, and fear does not come from The LORD but from satan and so mental illness is demonic in nature (not all of us who have it are possessed but all of us are oppressed)
  • Demons only power that can used at will is the power to scare you and make you do something wrong, slipping in your faith and giving them more rights to your soul and body and mind.
Edited by Cody91

The one thing that none of you seemed to have thought about very strongly yet is:

• the fact that angels and demons are not from this planet, which officialy classifies them as alians.
  • The fact that we are spirits. Our bodies are nothing but a house to live in for about a hundred years.
  • The fact that we have creation powers innately given us by God to be used as stewards of the world.
  • The fact that demons are like prosecuting lawyers, always trying to reach in and take what is theirs when we mess up.

“Cody got angry again Jesus, I have the legal right to condemn him for that under the law” at which God, being a just and loving god lets the lawyer tell you what he told God, to test you and see if you will call upon the blood of the Lamb and defend yourself.

• The fact that humans have Kinetic Abilities that enable us to read minds, move objects, and make things work simply by belief. Weather in God or the action it’s self.
  • The fact that demons are not able to do anything that you have not given them legal right to do under the law- that’s why there is a difference between fallen angels and demons, demons follow the Kingdom Laws and the fallen defied them.
  • The fact that all mental health is made of is fear, and fear does not come from The LORD but from satan and so mental illness is demonic in nature (not all of us who have it are possessed but all of us are oppressed)
  • Demons only power that can used at will is the power to scare you and make you do something wrong, slipping in your faith and giving them more rights to your soul and body and mind.

to a perfect Christian much of this is correct.....   not so if there is any sin in your life.......    and don't ever ever forget that some of them take fasting and prayer...   even if you are walking directly in the light....   they can always talk your neighbor into killing your dog if he/she's not sinless.

Not saying to give them more than they are due, or live in fear of them......   but don't take them lightly for we are living in their world temporarily.

BTW that's an awful lot of "One Thing"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

The one thing that none of you seemed to have thought about very strongly yet is:

The fact that all mental health is made of is fear, and fear does not come from The LORD but from satan and so mental illness is demonic in nature (not all of us who have it are possessed but all of us are oppressed)

Wrong.Mental illness is a chemical imbalance of the brain.

The body reacts to the spirits fear with a chemical reaction, yeah.

Have you spent years listening to people with mental illness talk about life? how you researched your topics before you reply?

Have you prayed about what you say on here before putting it on here and put only the words that God told you to place?

and don’t listen to science over the Word of God, science is built off of lies and superstitions.

I have. maybe you should ask questions instead of pointing out one thing and devaluing my whole statement over one thing.

and other one: I stand by what I said. They are defeated enemies and they can not do anything without express permission from God himself or legal right, this means that if God wishes to test your faith he can allow your dog to be killed in whatever way, much like God did with Job

Edited by Cody91

other one

it was alot for one thing, so I changed it. Thanks for pointing that out

The some things that none of you seemed to have thought about very strongly yet is:

I don't believe this to be true. If it were, then it would mean that demons can be subdued with a pill.

Think about it.

The body reacts to the spirits fear with a chemical reaction, yeah.

Have you spent years listening to people with mental illness talk about life? how you researched your topics before you reply?

Have you prayed about what you say on here before putting it on here and put only the words that God told you to place?

and don’t listen to science over the Word of God, science is built off of lies and superstitions.

I have. maybe you should ask questions instead of pointing out one thing and devaluing my whole statement over one thing.

and other one: I stand by what I said. They are defeated enemies and they can not do anything without express permission from God himself or legal right, this means that if God wishes to test your faith he can allow your dog to be killed in whatever way, much like God did with Job

then you can't believe we have free will and that makes you one of those Calvinist people that I don't talk to  :P

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

O.o this topic is getting hot!