IGNORED

Do you serve the same God as Hezekiah served?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Do we trust in the same God Hezekiah trusted?

!n church this morning we had a wonderful sermon  who God is and that today He is the same God as the God who Hezekiah trusted..

The preacher talked this morning  about  some Kings who lived in  the O.T. and how ungodly most of them were and how they would lose  wars because they did not trust God and were serving idols. King Ahaz even offered his own sons the the pagan god Molech. . He did not trust God for anything . He rejected the God of his father David.

His son became king when he was 25 years old and reigned for many years and was a very Godly King,he destroyed all the idols from his father and he did put his trust in God and God was with him. 

In 2  Kings 19:35 it tells us how God helped Hezekiah win the war and the story is amazing :

That night the angel of the LORD went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning--there were all the dead bodies!

This  is  what happened because Hezekiah trusted God and did not put  trust in man 

God today is still the same God as Hezekiah's God and WHO DO WE SERVE  ,do we trust in God or do we have idols in our life in who we trust? Do we trust God in any situation?

I was impressed by the quote he quoted "What you know an believe determines how you live"

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think I do...  how well I do it......   well I'm working on that.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  545
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Yes indeed I serve the same God ... The Lord is the same...yesterday, today, and tomorrow and that there is no shadow of turning with Him. And even as I strive to serve Him better each day there are times I fail but He knows that we all are a work in progress....and I trust Him to finish the work He has begun in my life. Scripture tells us not to put our trust in man....He alone is trustworthy.

It is  good to know that Gods faithfulness never ends....He loves us so much!

Jesus is faithful, He never sinned,He went to the cross to die for our sins so we can be in right standing with God for eternity. 

He promised us He will be faith full to lead us to the promised land!

We can trust God-He is still the same and will never change.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Praise God all Ye people,for He alone is worthy  to be praised!

Yes indeed I serve the same God ... The Lord is the same...yesterday, today, and tomorrow and that there is no shadow of turning with Him. And even as I strive to serve Him better each day there are times I fail but He knows that we all are a work in progress....and I trust Him to finish the work He has begun in my life. Scripture tells us not to put our trust in man....He alone is trustworthy.

Amen :)

I think I do...  how well I do it......   well I'm working on that.

We're all in progress----:)  

He leads all all the way true-what we have to do is faithful and STAND on His promises!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/29/1971

I do!  The Holy Spirit is doing the best it can with what it has- me- an imperfect vessel with feet of clay.  Without the Lord I am nothing.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings angels4u!

It is good to be reminded often that we serve the King of kings that never changes,even as we experience times of "silence" throughout our lives we must know without a shadow of doubt that God is ABLE,whether He does or does not do something is of no consequence....He is still ABLE!!!!He is right by our side every second of our lives & He is true & faithful,He is EVERYTHING!

The sermon you shared with us reminded me that I recently heard a testimony from Arthur Blessit (the man that carries the cross all over the world preaching the Gospel)He was in the Middle East many years ago & pulled over by militants(his friends were inside their van)...the soldiers pulled him out & to make a long story short they were about to shoot him & then he doesn't know what happened but he "awoke"to find the soldiers unconscious,beaten,bruised and strewn about in a heap...they took off running(meanwhile,his friends inside the van heard blows & sounds like punches & swords clashing(like a battle).........yes,indeed....God is the same God yesterday,today & forevermore!Also,Jan Crouch recollects that very day where it was heavy on her heart to pray for Arthur Blessit(she did not know why until he returned to tell the story)

If only man would tear down the idols that are EVERWHERE around us and fall down in worship to the King of kings ....we would see a many more great wonders & works of the Great I Am,our Heavenly Father

With love,in Christ-Kwik

I do!  The Holy Spirit is doing the best it can with what it has- me- an imperfect vessel with feet of clay.  Without the Lord I am nothing.

Amen ,we serve a GREAT GOD IN WHOM WE TRUST !

The God we serve is bigger then our problems---!

Blessings angels4u!

It is good to be reminded often that we serve the King of kings that never changes,even as we experience times of "silence" throughout our lives we must know without a shadow of doubt that God is ABLE,whether He does or does not do something is of no consequence....He is still ABLE!!!!He is right by our side every second of our lives & He is true & faithful,He is EVERYTHING!

The sermon you shared with us reminded me that I recently heard a testimony from Arthur Blessit (the man that carries the cross all over the world preaching the Gospel)He was in the Middle East many years ago & pulled over by militants(his friends were inside their van)...the soldiers pulled him out & to make a long story short they were about to shoot him & then he doesn't know what happened but he "awoke"to find the soldiers unconscious,beaten,bruised and strewn about in a heap...they took off running(meanwhile,his friends inside the van heard blows & sounds like punches & swords clashing(like a battle).........yes,indeed....God is the same God yesterday,today & forevermore!Also,Jan Crouch recollects that very day where it was heavy on her heart to pray for Arthur Blessit(she did not know why until he returned to tell the story)

If only man would tear down the idols that are EVERWHERE around us and fall down in worship to the King of kings ....we would see a many more great wonders & works of the Great I Am,our Heavenly Father

With love,in Christ-Kwik

What A Mighty God We Serve"

What a mighty God we serve 

Angels bow before Him

Heaven and earth adore Him

He holds the winds in His hand

And He is the great I am

He is the bright and morning star

And without Him I would fall

Angels bow before Him

Heaven and earth adore Him