IGNORED

The End of Liberalism

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

“We have not just Obamacare unraveling, not just the Obama administration unraveling, not just the Democratic majority of the Senate [unraveling], but we could be looking at the collapse of American liberalism,” Krauthammer told Bill O’Reilly Tuesday. “Obamacare is the big thing for them. The biggest in a hundred years.” ~ Charles Krauthhammer  (Conservative Commentator)

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/11/13/krauthammer-collapse-american-liberalism-sight

Liberal Commentator  Mark Shields said the following on PBS NewsHour on Nov. 15, 2013:

"If this goes down, if health care, the Affordable Care Act, is deemed a failure, this is the end - I really mean it - of liberal government, in the sense of any sense that government as an insrument of social justice, an engine of economic progress, which is what divides Democrats from Republicans - that's what Democrats believe."

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

LETS HOPE SO !!!!  shout it from the roof tops

Guest shiloh357

I think this is what scares the Left to death.   They are indifferent to the plight of those who have lost their insurance, losing their doctors, having no access to the meds they need, etc.  That doesn't bother the Left at all.  What bothers them is that Obamacare was their best shot and having a country where government controls and organizes our society and tells us what is best for us.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

hmmm...the problem with liberals, IMO, is that it is all or die.  My way or the highway....

I appreciate what the Republicans have done and in not allowing a shut down, they may have foiled some well laid plans

Makes for such dramatic news these days..... :unsure:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

hmmm...the problem with liberals, IMO, is that it is all or die.  My way or the highway....

I appreciate what the Republicans have done and in not allowing a shut down, they may have foiled some well laid plans

Makes for such dramatic news these days..... :unsure:

I agree seas, and I think that may well make them panic and attempt crazy things.......    maybe I should say crazier....

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I'm going with crazier....awww...lets just go with nuts  :crosseyed:

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

From the article:  ". . .insrument of social justice, an engine of economic progress, . . ." Mark Shields 

We don't differ all that much from progressives when it comes to justice and the economy, just in how to go about improving them.

From the article:  "If this goes down, if health care, the Affordable Care Act, is deemed a failure, this is the end - I really mean it - of liberal government. . ." Mark Shields

Like someone stated earlier, he makes no mention of the plight of millions of people that either lost their healthcare or have to pay more for it, or weren't hired, or whose hours were cut, or people that now earn less than they did before this.

He's lamenting the end of liberal government. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Oh....Lord...when will they learn?

Liberalphobia...and wishful thinking...such idle conversation......

It's sad to see and hear people on the corrupt- for profit- corporate media  using their intelligence to spin and prognosticate the unknowable..

..with the arrogance of spoiled children.

If God wills....things will happen.....nothing more nothing less.

Anything else is not worthy of our brain space.....

any questions?....any answers?....Do we know the real enemies? 

Eph. 6:12

For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual [hosts] of wickedness in the heavenly [places]

Guest shiloh357

Oh....Lord...when will they learn?

Liberalphobia...and wishful thinking...such idle conversation......

It's sad to see and hear people on the corrupt- for profit- corporate media  using their intelligence to spin and prognosticate the unknowable..

..with the arrogance of spoiled children.

If God wills....things will happen.....nothing more nothing less.

Anything else is not worthy of our brain space.....

any questions?....any answers?....Do we know the real enemies? 

Eph. 6:12

For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual [hosts] of wickedness in the heavenly [places]

Too bad you didn't read what was posted in the OP.  I quoted both a liberal and a conservative and they agree that if Obamacare fails (and it will) it spells the end of liberalism in our country.  Obamacare is the pinnacle of liberal policies in the United States.  

We need the end of liberalism, though.  It shown itself to be nothing but bad for this country.   To support Obamacare, is to hate America and to hate freedom. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,711
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

please. This is liberals were talking about. They will just sweep it under the rug, call anyone who brings it up a racist or blame the failure on conservatives, and come up with something even stupider to do.