:24:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

The mark of the beast signifies "lawlessness" / blinded right eye = bad sense of what's right and wrong / exalting oneself - to be called God/ to be worshipped like God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

What about the right eye?  Is that in the Bible?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

The book of Revelation has a lot of symbols in it, but some people think that it is a book of pure symbolism and not to be taken literally.  Prophecy in nature is extremely symbolic, and my limited logic perceives the reason for this to be because God wants to make His messages to us abundantly clear and hence the deep symbolism.  However, that does not mean we shouldn't take His Word literally, and I know that there are some people who accept most of the Bible as a literal work with literal meaning but stop and change to metaphor and philosophy and substitution interpretation when they hit the book of Revelation.

So, is the mark of the beast going to be a literal, physical mark onto the forehead or hand, or is it simply a symbol of indoctrination, propaganda, and ideology forced upon the masses? 

Your thoughts please...

If you read the Bible and take your inspiration from it you can only conclude that the Beast will be the head of some sort of financial cartel.

Why?

Because the Bible says the mark of the Beast will be worn on the body like a tattoo.  Tats are very popular today and a rule stating that one must add a small mark will not be opposed.   But the book of Leviticus forbids tattoos.  It is a violation of divine law.

The mark will be used to assist financial transactions the Bible says.  One will not be able to buy or sell without it.  This passage insinuates that a third party will be involved in all business transactions.  For most of the history of man a business transaction involved only two parties, a buyer and a seller, and whatever passed for money.  Now the Bible states that a third party will be involved.

"Gold is not money."
- Ben Bernanke (Federal Reserve Chairman, July 2011)

With the establishment of global credit as well as plastic and electronic money, paper money seems to be a thing of the past.  Even gold and silver is supposed to be of no worth.  Why not?  In a debt system there wouldn't be anything of real value anyway except the debt itself.  Home mortgages, for example, are bundled into large batches and bought and sold like so much wheat or oil.   Debt is considered to be a thing of worth today (if you are a bank)

But debt is actually slavery to a third party, the lender.

Therefore we may assume that by means of financial manipulations, the Beast or its agents will stand between a buyer and a seller and profit by their private transaction and even regulate it.   Why can't I just pay a dollar for a loaf of bread and be done with it?  Why does a third person have to get involved?  Because that third person wants to rule your life, to determine when and where and if and how much you buy or sell - and take his own big piece of the action.  To finance his own adventure.

What puzzles me, though, is that even a mark on the skin will not guarantee the security of a transaction.   Today we know that third parties maintain records of transactions and those records get hacked frequently.  The only way to be really secure is to use cash.   But customers have been programmed to accept the use and abuses of their plastic electronic money.  Cash is safe and free.  Nobody looks over your shoulder when you buy or sell something and nobody asks questions.  But everybody is brainwashed to reject it, that's how far down the road we are.

No man can be a slave unless he gives up his liberty.

And America has quite literally sold its liberty for a bowl of stew.

To answer your question, the Bible says the mark will be a literal impression on the skin.   Your banker will require it and you and your kids will love it despite all kinds of warnings from God's Holy Word.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft…..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

once you have taken the Luciferian Oath to worship the beast you might get this little thing and they will turn your bank account back on.

Clipboard01_zpsbe518b32.jpg

The mark doesn't have to be some fancy thing once we go cashless.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The book of Revelation has a lot of symbols in it, but some people think that it is a book of pure symbolism and not to be taken literally.  Prophecy in nature is extremely symbolic, and my limited logic perceives the reason for this to be because God wants to make His messages to us abundantly clear and hence the deep symbolism.  However, that does not mean we shouldn't take His Word literally, and I know that there are some people who accept most of the Bible as a literal work with literal meaning but stop and change to metaphor and philosophy and substitution interpretation when they hit the book of Revelation.

So, is the mark of the beast going to be a literal, physical mark onto the forehead or hand, or is it simply a symbol of indoctrination, propaganda, and ideology forced upon the masses? 

Your thoughts please...

It must be something physical that must be shown before anyone can buy or sell.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Your thoughts please...

If you read the Bible and take your inspiration from it you can only conclude that the Beast will be the head of some sort of financial cartel.

Why?

Because the Bible says the mark of the Beast will be worn on the body like a tattoo.  Tats are very popular today and a rule stating that one must add a small mark will not be opposed.   But the book of Leviticus forbids tattoos.  It is a violation of divine law.

The mark will be used to assist financial transactions the Bible says.  One will not be able to buy or sell without it.  This passage insinuates that a third party will be involved in all business transactions.  For most of the history of man a business transaction involved only two parties, a buyer and a seller, and whatever passed for money.  Now the Bible states that a third party will be involved.

"Gold is not money."
- Ben Bernanke (Federal Reserve Chairman, July 2011)

With the establishment of global credit as well as plastic and electronic money, paper money seems to be a thing of the past.  Even gold and silver is supposed to be of no worth.  Why not?  In a debt system there wouldn't be anything of real value anyway except the debt itself.  Home mortgages, for example, are bundled into large batches and bought and sold like so much wheat or oil.   Debt is considered to be a thing of worth today (if you are a bank)

But debt is actually slavery to a third party, the lender.

Therefore we may assume that by means of financial manipulations, the Beast or its agents will stand between a buyer and a seller and profit by their private transaction and even regulate it.   Why can't I just pay a dollar for a loaf of bread and be done with it?  Why does a third person have to get involved?  Because that third person wants to rule your life, to determine when and where and if and how much you buy or sell - and take his own big piece of the action.  To finance his own adventure.

What puzzles me, though, is that even a mark on the skin will not guarantee the security of a transaction.   Today we know that third parties maintain records of transactions and those records get hacked frequently.  The only way to be really secure is to use cash.   But customers have been programmed to accept the use and abuses of their plastic electronic money.  Cash is safe and free.  Nobody looks over your shoulder when you buy or sell something and nobody asks questions.  But everybody is brainwashed to reject it, that's how far down the road we are.

No man can be a slave unless he gives up his liberty.

And America has quite literally sold its liberty for a bowl of stew.

To answer your question, the Bible says the mark will be a literal impression on the skin.   Your banker will require it and you and your kids will love it despite all kinds of warnings from God's Holy Word.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft…..

Your thoughts please...

It must be something physical that must be shown before anyone can buy or sell.

I actually discovered that even now some people are using an implanted chip in their hand to get into the most exclusive clubs, I suppose as an extra security measure, and for all kinds of 'cool' stuff.  I'm so glad I read my bible!  There are people out there who don't have a clue that they have permanently sold their souls to satan.  I think this one's been answered, guys. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchip_implant_%28human%29

:)

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  05/01/1989

The book of Revelation is like a big metaphor. But I think that when it talks about the mark, I think its quite literal. Just look at the chips and everything that are out now. I believe the mark is going to be kind of like your credit or debit card is, only in your hand or forehead, and its going to have all of your information on it, like medical record, ss number, all the way down to how many kids you have.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

If the mark is symbolic, then it would have to imply symbolic buying and selling, which its form is not known. Or can anyone explain symbolic buying and selling? If there is no explanation to it, then the mark should be physical.