Guest DRS81

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  345
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  4

I don’t believe as of yet any of the seals has been opened. The first seal is the man of false peace on the white Horse. See Daniel 9 One week covenant making a treaty with many. He is called false peace since he initiates false peace for 7 years among other world leaders. But this will be done through the first Beast of Ten Horns. Then the second seal is the red Horse which he will cause the nations to make Great War which coincides with the Beast Him self which he as a conqueror will not lose any of these battles. One opponent comes after another to kill this ruler and his armies to see there is no way of accomplishing this.

The third seal is of hunger for those who don’t buy the Mark will starve. To those who do buy the with the Mark will still struggle in what is considered” a Days wage denarius for that of a loaf of bread of wheat and barley. Those under the Mark will barely keep them living striving for the next day.

The 4th is Death. He is the result of great war or a series of great wars which killed a great number of people. The fifth seal are those killed for the testimony of God that died rejecting the Devils system. Yet God tells them to wait for His vengeance. The time is not yet..

So I don’t believe any of the Seals happen until the last Seven years of Daniel 9 Covenant which in Daniel 12 we count the number of days to wait for the Lord. Yes Christians will be here. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 show us both that is a gathering and the Day of the Lord both in one event.

We are promised the apostasy and the man of perdition to be revealed until the gathering of 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 the supper of the Lamb. If you believe 2 Thessalonians 1-3 then you see it matches the time line events of Mathew 24 Jesus Olivet discourse testimony line by line word by word. It also connects Daniel 12 as Daniel inquired when these things will happen which is the very question the disciples asked Jesus in Matthew 24. Daniel 12 and Matt 24 are sister books that agree to one another.

2 Thessalonians is plain and clear language Christians will go through this seven years. In Rev. they are called saints. Saints is associated with Ekklesia the Church or God’s people. To the saints in Rev. are of the Ekklesia Body of Christ awaiting to meet him at the end of the age. The first five seals are to await. .

A second return of Christ only means second. As the Bible says let your yes mean yes and no mean no. So others say there is another rapture in between His second return would mean then a third appearance never what we actually see in scripture.

The Teaching of a second rapture stems from the late 19th century new dispensation. Simpler to say a New Church doctrine never been taught in earlier centuries. . I believe in only the second return no rapture in between. I believe the first rather than the latter for the first were traditional early Christians who migrated about America, Canada and the world taught us this Christ only returns once. We await for His appearance. I will not add any more to that. Leave it as it is said.

Edited by GlidingWings

2 Thessalonians is plain and clear language Christians will go through this seven years.

I just don't understand why christians are so worked up about end times prophecy when it's clear that the seven year great tribulation will not be in our lifetime, unless you're one of those hermits living in a shed with a shotgun and a hundred gallons of water waiting for something to happen.

Hillbilly.jpg

Hey did you say hermits? That sounds like a dream life to me.

Come on in and have some possum stew. Then come in thebackyard and meet our pet pigs which

our favorite one is named oink. LOL!!! :laughing:

Edited by GlidingWings

Hey did you say hermits? That sounds like a dream life to me.

Come on in and have some possum stew. Then come in thebackyard and meet our pet pigs which

our favorite one is named oink.

Pappy always said never name the food !

2 Thessalonians is plain and clear language Christians will go through this seven years.

I just don't understand why christians are so worked up about end times prophecy when it's clear that the seven year great tribulation will not be in our lifetime, unless you're one of those hermits living in a shed with a shotgun and a hundred gallons of water waiting for something to happen.

Would you mind sharing some of that clarity?

Some people wish they had my wisdom.

Seriously?   :bored-1:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well I do think that not many of us will make it past Revelation 13, so I guess I'd have to agree with you......    I can't find a place big enough to store seven years of toilet paper and paper towels and be able to defend it anyway....   What's the big deal......   whack your head off and seven seconds later you're meeting Jesus.....  what's so bad about that.....    beats the heck out of prostate cancer.

Seriously?   :bored-1:

Hi Man I can explain. My post above DRS was a Biblical take on the five Seals and Daniel 9. All of course Christians being here in the great trib. So Drs is basically saying why are Christians so charged up about the 7 year tribulation. We will probably be dead or those who are alive will be hermits living in a shed with a shot gun. I thought that was kind of a funny comment lightening the topic Me and Ninhao saying something in comment of DRS hermit post. Sorry we were not trying to confuse anyone but this topic was all about us being confused.

I believe the devil is cleverer than many people know him to be. He was subtle in the Garden of Eden. He is called the Roaring Lion. A Lion waits patiently for its prey. Job was not aware of Him being tested.

Remember He was once Lucifer a High ranking Angel with all such precious Jewels. So why would he walk into this?  Because God prophesized His future. There is no way anyone can changed Gods Prophecy. God looked into the future and that is just the way things will happen. While the Devil has no power to change his course he will make attempts to try to bring many people down to his own destruction. Remember the Devil tried to use scripture against Jesus in Matthew 4. We see that did not work. I think many false religions are twisted. Satan uses this to draw people away from God and to believe these false religious lies. Islam is not the only religion against Gods people. They just happen to be the world’s most dominant twisted religion to accomplish the Devils goal of hating Jews and Christians.

Did you know Hitler and Nazis belongs to a religious cult? It was a religion based on a superior race of people that made other races inferior. Of course with no surprise the Jews ended up being hated the most. . We can trace Nazism as a form of Satanism. If one can compare the way this Nazi religion had worked. Full of hated and eradicating all the Jews. Now Islam is sometimes considered the Arab Nazis.

So Satan is very clever working in all false religions attempting to take away the salvation of those who truly want to know God. In this case this is where our role comes in. We are asked to be witnesses. So when we witness we may be able to help another person get out of this false system of believing. But remember if Satan has organized this religion they are well recited even in the Bible. So we just try to do our best to try to reach this other person if it is possible. Some of these people are considered as being like under a great trance a kind of a trance where it seems almost impossible to get one out of this state. . But God has been known to do miracles to get many of these people out of being in a state of being imprisoned and set their lives free.

John 8:32 NKJV

32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”