Guest DRS81

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

That is a good question.If you take the Bible literally as it is intended it should not be so confusing.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

My guess would be that he doesn't want us to crawl under a rock and hide......Ā Ā  which is most likely what most of us would want to do if we knew exactly what and when things are going to happen.

Ā 

That would just ge a guess on my part.

Lets face it.We are going to get to heaven no matter what the outcome.Isn't that the most important?Why fuss over the details?

2,000 years ago the Hebrews witnessed the unfolding of prophecy. How did they react? They killed Him.

That is sadĀ  :(

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  345
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  4

I think in most part Churches for centuries did not want much to deal with books such as Revelation. Who can make sense of a dragon Beasts and all such things. Maybe I am wrong but End times did not become popular either until the late 19th century or early 20th century. World War 1 for example brought forth the idea we are at the very end. This is when the Jehovah Witnesses predicted the end of the world in 1914. course World War 2 pretty much had the same effect believing Hitler was the antichrist.

I believe since 1948 since the Jews returned back to Israel it was a milestone that myriads of Churches not wanted to know Bible Prophecy unlike no time ever before They were confused then and we are just as confused now.

Pretty much Prophecy is not every day kind of talk. Prophecy is a word dependent on Godā€™s understanding. Worldly wisdom does not know these things. Why is it so confusing? I think God only wants true believers to have at least basic discernment of Prophecy. What happens to us when we donā€™t know the answers? We continue to ask God. Then we are still looking and looking again.

What do we do? We rely on God. I donā€™t know why God wrote this symbolically. Why couldnā€™t he just tell us plainly? And the answer is while even though we can figure out some things still in a large portion we are standing confused in a great mystery. And for some reason it may be perhaps God does not want us to know everything until it has all happened.

Just like the disciples did not know of Jesus purpose not until actually Jesus was raised from the dead. They invited him to eat and did not know him. Once Jesus spoke the word they then could see him.

So perhaps when all this is done and over we will then understand why. We should always be asking God why. Because if we donā€™t then it would mean we already know the answers and that would make people not Pray to God. So we not need to worry of many confusing things. This confusion draws us more to want to know Godā€™s plan and how Bible Prophecy will come forth.

My guess would be that he doesn't want us to crawl under a rock and hide......Ā Ā  which is most likely what most of us would want to do if we knew exactly what and when things are going to happen.

Ā 

That would just ge a guess on my part.

Ā 

Yeah but sooner or later wouldn't we figure it out, that christians haven't been on the same page for centuries?..the preterism and futurism views? Why even try to figure it out when we know we can't. The only way to figure out end times is for more prophecies to be fulfilled. We've been waiting for new prophecies to be fulfilled since 1948 and 1967. 46 years. I don't think God intended us to fully understand it, and I believe it doesn't lessen my walk with Christ either if I don't understand. All Jesus told us to do is to be watchful, love others, give to the needy and follow him. Everything else is up for question.

Why is that? Why does God have christians pulling their hair out trying to figure it all out?

Ā 

Why do you think God wants you to figure it out; after allĀ  today is the day of your salvation and urgency is always presented.

Ā 

Why is that? Why does God have christians pulling their hair out trying to figure it all out?

Ā 

Why do you think God wants you to figure it out; after allĀ  today is the day of your salvation and urgency is always presented.

Ā 

Responsibility, maturity, growing in the spirit.

When I'm not doing these things it's frustrating.

And the Bible is the word of God.

I guess he's showing me I will know what I know in his own time. (deep breath) :18:

Today is the day of my salvation?