• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Are you saying Man will kill angels when did man get that power ?

Man does not kill these individuals....the beast from the bottomless pit does.  Anyway how was man able to do those things to Jesus???

How much is 42 months ?

What does the 1260 days mean ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,152
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  2

Scripture says in Dan 9:27 - He will confirm a covenant with many for one seven.  Seven year agreement.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Where will the Church be during this 7 year ?

In the Fathers house;  In my Fathers house are many mansions, I go to there to prepare a place for you, where I am there you my be also.  You know the way to the place where i am going.

In Christ

Montana Marv

will the saints ever  be persecuted by the beast ?

Saints, Yes

For there are OT saints, NT saints, 70th week (tribulation) saints, the 144,000, those redeemed from Israel, all of which will be part of the First Resurrection at one time or another.

Bride no;  The Bridegroom will come at an unknown time, when people least expect Him.  Just as in the days before the flood.  Only the Father knows when this event will happen.  When the last call is made, the Bride will be complete and Jesus will retrieve His Bride and bring her to His Father House in heaven.  All know when the Second Coming will happen.  Post 70th week.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Scripture says in Dan 9:27 - He will confirm a covenant with many for one seven.  Seven year agreement.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Where will the Church be during this 7 year ?

In the Fathers house;  In my Fathers house are many mansions, I go to there to prepare a place for you, where I am there you my be also.  You know the way to the place where i am going.

In Christ

Montana Marv

will the saints ever  be persecuted by the beast ?

Saints, Yes

For there are OT saints, NT saints, 70th week (tribulation) saints, the 144,000, those redeemed from Israel, all of which will be part of the First Resurrection at one time or another.

Bride no;  The Bridegroom will come at an unknown time, when people least expect Him.  Just as in the days before the flood.  Only the Father knows when this event will happen.  When the last call is made, the Bride will be complete and Jesus will retrieve His Bride and bring her to His Father House in heaven.  All know when the Second Coming will happen.  Post 70th week.

In Christ

Montana Marv

This is a fantasy teaching my friend . The church goes through the tribulation .

What was the blood of lamb for in the Egypt ?

what is the blood of The lamb for in the NT ?

I understand these caculations but the prophecy does not deal with a 7 year   Antichrist treaty with Israel 

How do you not see the treaty in Daniel 9:27? The evidence is there Izzel.

My friend this is a man made teachin and unless you free your mind and dont read into scripture and let the scripture read out to you you will not see it

Izzel has much to learn. 1,260 days (Rev 12:6) and 42 months (Rev 13:5) and one week (Dan 9:27) are all speaking about the 7 year great tribulation.

Jubilee Timing vs. Our Timing

70 Weeks: Daniel 9:24-27

Great Tribulation: Daniel 9:27 / Daniel 12:11 / Rev 12:6 / Rev 13:5

Jubilee Timing

1 week = 7 year periods

7 weeks = 49 year periods

62 weeks = 434 year periods

69 (7+62) weeks = 483 year periods

70 weeks = 490 year periods of time

Our Timing

7 year tribulation / 3.5 years split

1,260 days / 3.5 years = 360 days in a biblical year

42 months = 12 months in a year/24 months in 2 years/36 months in 3 years/42 Months is 3.5 years

Where were the children of Israel when the plagues fell  or tribulation for egypt?

Ex 8:22-23 see also Ex 9:4, 25-26

22And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the LORD in the midst of the earth.
 23 And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be.

9 Then the Lord said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the Lord God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me.
2 For if thou refuse to let them go, and wilt hold them still,
3 Behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thy cattle which is in the field, upon the horses, upon the asses, upon the camels, upon the oxen, and upon the sheep: there shall be a very grievous murrain.
4 And the Lord shall sever between the cattle of Israel and the cattle of Egypt: and there shall nothing die of all that is the children's of Israel.
5 And the Lord appointed a set time, saying, To morrow the Lordshall do this thing in the land.
6 And the Lord did that thing on the morrow, and all the cattle of Egypt died: but of the cattle of the children of Israel died not one.
7 And Pharaoh sent, and, behold, there was not one of the cattle of the Israelites dead. And the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, and he did not let the people go.

I understand these caculations but the prophecy does not deal with a 7 year   Antichrist treaty with Israel 

How do you not see the treaty in Daniel 9:27? The evidence is there Izzel.

My friend this is a man made teachin and unless you free your mind and dont read into scripture and let the scripture read out to you you will not see it

Izzel has much to learn. 1,260 days (Rev 12:6) and 42 months (Rev 13:5) and one week (Dan 9:27) are all speaking about the 7 year great tribulation.

Jubilee Timing vs. Our Timing

70 Weeks: Daniel 9:24-27

Great Tribulation: Daniel 9:27 / Daniel 12:11 / Rev 12:6 / Rev 13:5

Jubilee Timing

1 week = 7 year periods

7 weeks = 49 year periods

62 weeks = 434 year periods

69 (7+62) weeks = 483 year periods

70 weeks = 490 year periods of time

Our Timing

42 months = 12 months in a year/24 months in 2 years/36 months in 3 years/42 Months is 3.5 years

Why did you forget it the 1260 years my friend 

No Izzel, not 1260 years. Scripture specifically says 1260 days. When they say days they are speaking of earth days..

Our Timing

What is the result of having the seal  of GOD during the plagues?
Revelation 9:3- 4 Ps 91:10
3And there came out of the smoke   locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Note: During the tribulation on earth the Blood of the Lamb allows the saints to be sealed while the wicked who do not have the Blood of the Lamb will not be seal and are therefore tormented.

No Izzel, not 1260 years. Scripture specifically says 1260 days. When they say days they are speaking of earth days..

Our Timing

Looks like you have alot to learn 

Our Timing

Looks like you have alot to learn 

How so?