• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,219
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

We all are at different levels in our christian walk so keep that in mind as well. Some do straddle the fence. You can't keep one foot in the world and put one foot in God's Kingdom. Lessons are learned through practical life situations. It's not always easy to get an "A" in this class...it takes some work. I admit at times in my own life lessons didnt pass the test or not quite gotten the gist of a lesson and had to repeat it. But what an incredible privilege to be God's student.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

If only there were a way to encourage one another in love...

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1

Oh there certainly is; it is simply up to us to actually find it. For just as God assures us that He will be found if we seek Him, such an act will be found in Him if we search it out with earnest.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  116
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/21/1952

Jesus said, "do not judge accoring to apperance", "judge rightiously", Jesus said make sure you are not doing what you are telling other peoplr not ot do, in other words take the log out of your own eyes first, then you can take the speck out of your brothers eye. Jesus judged during his life on earth when he told the religious leaders of his day when he said, "you are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do"

I dont think that went over to well with them, or all those to whom heard it. Jesus was not being mean to them, he was simply speaking the truth. This was love in action, Jesus always let me people know exactly were they were in their beliefs. John the baptist also brought judgement to Herod who was living with his brothers wife. All the Apostles brought condemnation to those in the Church who were doing wrong. As it is written

1Co 6:2  Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Co 6:3  Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
1Co 6:4  If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
1Co 6:5  I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?

Pro 9:8  Do not reprove a scoffer, or he will hate you; reprove a wise man, and he will love you.

Edited by CurtisCWilson

Pro 9:8  Do not reprove a scoffer, or he will hate you; reprove a wise man, and he will love you.

Let us all be wise enough to take it in love, as well as dish it out in love :)

There is, but unfortunately it gets ignored a majority of the time. I'm referring to scripture.

As I said, I usually just ignore the hypocrisy that goes on here, but when I do speak up, I do it through scripture. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,152
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sister Zion

My Darling Sis, what are you saying?Dear Sister you DO encourage with love,very much so.............& so do a lot of others.

Sis,don't let the FEW take away  from the majority of wonderful,beautiful,loving & kind Spirit filled Brothers & Sisters of ours here on Worthy...

Oh sure, there are those(I say Bible Police-lol)that can really bring in a sour note....they need our prayers,truly.We are only accountable for our own actions and we have to do our best to consistently walk in spirit & in truth,seeking God in everything we do.In Jesus Name,Father...let your love be contagious giving You all Your Glory due!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Blessings Sister Zion

My Darling Sis, what are you saying?Dear Sister you DO encourage with love,very much so.............& so do a lot of others.

Sis,don't let the FEW take away  from the majority of wonderful,beautiful,loving & kind Spirit filled Brothers & Sisters of ours here on Worthy...

Oh sure, there are those(I say Bible Police-lol)that can really bring in a sour note....they need our prayers,truly.We are only accountable for our own actions and we have to do our best to consistently walk in spirit & in truth,seeking God in everything we do.In Jesus Name,Father...let your love be contagious giving You all Your Glory due!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Amen, I pray in agreement! :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,219
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

ok I see what your saying. God will help you learn to live in love with others. It's always a work in progress--changing and growing

psalm143:10....teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good spirit lead me on level ground.

ok I see what your saying. God will help you learn to live in love with others. It's always a work in progress--changing and growing

psalm143:10....teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good spirit lead me on level ground.

I love my family here at Worthy.  Doesn't everyone?  Does everyone?