• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

The rapture will happen after the tribulation

Izzel, is there a reason as to why you have said these same words five different times on this thread?

We get it- you are post tribber. Anything else?

I don't believe the scriptures teach that but it is fine by me what you believe. What is the old saying, no skin off my back.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

Izzel, is there a reason as to why you have said these same words five different times on this thread?

We get it- you are post tribber ...

When I first saw "Left Behind: Fact or Fiction," I thought historical fiction, but the rapture hasn't happened yet; however, in the Bible, the prophetic word is considered so certain that future events are stated as present realities, so maybe my first thought wasn't that far off the mark.

Of course, exactly how and when those prophecies come about is another matter.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

The most important Fact about the books is.....after reading book #1, the Holy Spirit touched my heart and I became a born again believer. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

I don't believe the scriptures teach that but it is fine by me what you believe. What is the old saying, no skin off my back.

The bible does not say there will be a rapture before the plagues . 

take care the rapture theory is man made by cowards who gave their followers a false sense of security 

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

take care the rapture theory is man made by cowards who gave their followers a false sense of security

Oh, so you have to call us cowards just because we don't believe as you do.

Why are people so unloving when people disagree with them here? Can't we simply agree to disagree and then see who is right?

By the way, you haven't added any substance to this debate. You just merely state my position is the best position and everyone else is a coward. How does that sound?

Anyhow, please think about how we can better respond that pleases God. I am sure God is more interested how we get along than what we believe about the rapture.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1984

We don't just believe something because it suits what we hope to be true.  We believe something because that's what the evidence presents to us.  IF the tribulation happened before the rapture, then I know God will cover me and if not, I will be a martyr.  I'm not afraid of dying for Christ.  Are you a coward because you would rather not live through God's wrath?  On the flip side, does that make you a courageous person because you think you will live through it?  All throughout the bible, God spared His people, the righteous followers, from His wrath. 

I just don't understand going through the tribulation, then being risen to meet Christ in the clouds, only to come down again and face the armies of the anti-Christ.  And there is no reference at all to that being what happens.  We are already clothed and ready for battle when we come from Heaven to face the army. 

Oh, so you have to call us cowards just because we don't believe as you do.

Why are people so unloving when people disagree with them here? Can't we simply agree to disagree and then see who is right?

By the way, you haven't added any substance to this debate. You just merely state my position is the best position and everyone else is a coward. How does that sound?

Anyhow, please think about how we can better respond that pleases God. I am sure God is more interested how we get along than what we believe about the rapture.

2 Corinthians 11:6

But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.

The blod of Jesus protects us from the plagues as it was in the begining so shall it be in the end 

The most important Fact about the books is.....after reading book #1, the Holy Spirit touched my heart and I became a born again believer. 

What book are you talking about the bible or the left behind hearsey book ?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

The novels of Left Behind By Jerry Jenkins and Tim LaHaye are fiction.They were just guessing how the rapture would occur.They really do not know.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

If the pre-trib rapture is true, then praise the Lord, I'll be with Him. If the post trib rapture is true, then I will be prepared to be a light for those caught in the darkest times humanities ever faced until He appears to judge the earth. I just know that when He appears, I'll be with Him.

Yes :mgcheerful:

When will the saints be persecuted as Jesus stated in Matt 24 ?

Historically, there has been persecution of the saints since Jesus. And it continues today. In various areas of the world, Christians are dying for their faith.

Matthew 24:15 “Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains.

Matthew 24 speaks about the lead up to the tribulation, and then the tribulation. Note in verse 16, who it is talking to. Those who are in Judea, which is mainly Jewish people. The final great tribulation will effect all countries, but it is not about the Church. When Jesus returns, He will return to Jerusalem and defeat the armies coming against Israel, and at that time, the Jewish people who have made it to the end, will know Jesus is their Messiah.