• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone...

Oh,stirstik.....we are not really comparing babies to chickens ,are we?Okay,okay....I am a self confessed chicken murderer!

On the serious note,where do you see anyone condemning anyone?And I am not going to say it any better than Shiloh has,it's those that advocate abortion & they know clearly that it is murder,I hate to sound disrespectful but you really need to read up on Biology 101.

All those so called "reasons" for murdering the unborn child are excuses....yeah,let me put myself in all your excuses(& perhaps I can do more than imagine,ok?)I already said what I would do i0f my life was jeapordized  by full term pregnancy-"God,just save my child"

Sexually assualt,agg...call it what it is....I am pregnant as a result of rape"Dear Lord ,I know you have blessed me in all of this because MY baby had nothing to do with what happened to me"......too young"Jesus,please don't let my mom & dad make me give up MY baby for adoption"......Honor Killing because I shamed my family "WE will be with you soon Lord,me & MY baby"

Oh Wow,do we see something constant in each case?To God be the Glory,its a mothers love & Trust in God!!!!!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here & assume you don't have children?Do you know Jesus?

With love in Christ-Kwik

No, I don't have children kwik, but I have miscarried, and quite honestly, I had considered abortion before that. I do not believe it is ok for abortion when you are far along, but I think in the very early stages, it is ok. I thought about adoption before the miscarriage, but I knew that I would become attached and torn once I had to give it up, knowing I couldnt care for it. That was an extremely difficult thought. In my opinion, I think it is better to preserve a life that already knows it is alive, someone who has experience and feelings, someone who breathes air, rather than give a disadvantaged life to a cell that doesn't realize it exist yet. 

No, I don't have children kwik, but I have miscarried, and quite honestly, I had considered abortion before that. I do not believe it is ok for abortion when you are far along, but I think in the very early stages, it is ok. I thought about adoption before the miscarriage, but I knew that I would become attached and torn once I had to give it up, knowing I couldnt care for it. That was an extremely difficult thought. In my opinion, I think it is better to preserve a life that already knows it is alive, someone who has experience and feelings, someone who breathes air, rather than give a disadvantaged life to a cell that doesn't realize it exist yet. 

I will also add that I know many many people who have had abortions, and who also have children, and I hold no negativity towards that whatsoever. They did what they thought they had too. To be defined as a murderer is completely inaccurate and uncalled for. Murdering someone you know, or someone who has experiences and life and family, is entirely different.  

I will also add that I know many many people who have had abortions, and who also have children, and I hold no negativity towards that whatsoever. They did what they thought they had too. To be defined as a murderer is completely inaccurate and uncalled for. Murdering someone you know, or someone who has experiences and life and family, is entirely different.  

Hello Stirstik I thank you for providing witness of your experience, Can I tell you a story about a woman who survived an abortion attempt and the life she went on to lead ? My point is that how do we know the life a child will lead and what will become of them.

I don't accuse people who have had abortions of murder but have you considered that the child aborted in the womb may have been you ?

Guest shiloh357

Really?   How is that different?  Human life is human life.  Taking innocent human life on purpose is murder.   The stage of development is irrelevant.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

It is murder. It is forgivable under Christ, just as the sins of Paul were forgiven when he got Christians killed. But it is no less murder. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

When I was about 5 months pregnant with my second child, I felt very sick and nauseous.  I went to get some anti-sickness tablets from the hospital clinic.  The midwife actually told me that if it was too much for me, I could always abort the baby.

I just wanted to run away.  To me she was absolutely nuts, and I secretly wish she would lose her job for promoting abortion.  I didn't judge, I just know you shall know them by their fruits...

God has always been against human sacrifice.  He didn't even let Abraham go through with his - and we all know that when God tests us, we pass when we follow through with everything.  Only pagan heathen religions have ever sacrificed human blood.  To who?  The god of this age is plain evil.  Doesn't surprise me when I think about it; for the world is getting more and more influenced by evil.  And we're not even in the time of tribulation yet.

As psalm 139 says, God has known us from even before we were in our mother's womb.  I think God gets to decided when someone is alive or not, and I truly feel for those who have miscarried or have desperately sought out the joy of having children but have not been able to.

The only person who abortion is a gift is for the devil.

It is murder. It is forgivable under Christ, just as the sins of Paul were forgiven when he got Christians killed. But it is no less murder. 

Hello AyinJade,

In every case of abortion do you consider the mother to be the, or a,  murderer ?

Hello Stirstik I thank you for providing witness of your experience, Can I tell you a story about a woman who survived an abortion attempt and the life she went on to lead ? My point is that how do we know the life a child will lead and what will become of them.

I don't accuse people who have had abortions of murder but have you considered that the child aborted in the womb may have been you ?

Well if it were the one in the womb, I wouldn't know the difference anyway.I wouldn't exist and there would have no opinion. 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Hello AyinJade,

In every case of abortion do you consider the mother to be the, or a,  murderer ?

Yes. Is that harsh? Yes. But it is truth. A baby is killed. It is murder. Fortunately, it is also forgivable when a woman gets saved. The part about being forgiven and saved is the part I prefer to focus on.