IGNORED

The Mind of Dennish Rodman

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Basketball diplomacy?  More like basketcase propaganda.

I wonder if Rodman should take up residence in DPRK, I'm sure whatever's left of his wealth will be sufficient enough for him to live like a king there.

Rodman's always been kind of a weirdo. He likes a lot of attention. I find his relationship with kim jong so bizarre, but what do I know. Just an observation

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Blessings Shiloh,

I found the interview............. :taped: Now I see what the whole article is about,he's stock raving mad,possessed or on some kind of new drug I pray never hits the streets....Shiloh,this man reaaaallly needs some serious help & prayer....I am sorry I ever said Albow was "bashing"    Rodman,he was actually very kind-lol       I never seen anything so crazy on CNN?

Love  ya Brother-Kwik

I would agree with my sister.  I have seen this man in and out of rehab.    He has no interest in getting well.  He seems to like his lifestyle, but I pray that Gods Hand is able to reach out to him before it is to late.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/29/1971

I just watched that crazy CNN interview.  Is it me or has Dennis picked up a Korean accent?

He seems out of his mind and everybody around him knows it.  The look in his friends eyes- they almost looked scared or something.

Guest shiloh357

I just watched that crazy CNN interview.  Is it me or has Dennis picked up a Korean accent?

He seems out of his mind and everybody around him knows it.  The look in his friends eyes- they almost looked scared or something.

I think they were embarrassed.  He was making a fool of himself on international television.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I saw the CNN interview and it was APPALLING! To think a grown man could be that ignorant and childish boggles the mind.  He's obviously out of it and needs help badly.  If the media would stop giving him the sound bytes every day maybe he would shut up and go away.  He should thank God he lives in a country that allows him the freedom to travel and do stupid stuff like he's been doing the last year or so.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Brother Fez!

I sure did notice,I do think he was trying to curb him and trying to save himself & the other players such embarrassment as he did speak so eloquently......Rodman blundered so badly there was nothing that could have rectified what he said........I really felt bad for the other guys that it seemed were bamboozled into the whole thing!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Dennis Rodman has done much damage to his brain from the drugs and the alcohol.  He was told by Dr. Drew that if does not take his rehab seriously and stop all the drinking and drugs he will die.  I saw this interview with him, he could have cared less about his health or anything else.  Very sad.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Just saw it.  Looks and sounds strongly demonized to me...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

Being in the spot light is rough i am sure, millions of people watching your every move.