IGNORED

How can I be saved if Homosexuality has such a strong hold on me?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

-
Edited by Need2BeSaved

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

First of all, thank you so much for your openness and honesty. I have a son who very well could be the one writing this, I think you and he have very similar beliefs feelings fears and lifestyles. He has also very recently been trying very hard to clean up from the drug scene. You are so similar! I believe that he thinks the same as you regarding he'll and how he is destined to go there perhaps because he cannot break the bonds of homosexuality, and has tried many times.

I also know that he was born gay...and if not born gay, then the spirit came on him as a toddler, because it knew from the time he was two. The bipolar is another thing you both have in common.

Honestly, no one really knows anything about how the whole gay thing comes about, but I know it starts very very young. And I don't know what Gods plan is through it all. But I know how difficult it is for you to break out of it.

I also know that God meets us WHERE WE ARE! That is the wonderful thing! He loves you right where you are, and all you have to do is give your whole heart to Him and let HIM do the work in you! Trust him, you don't have to trust yourself. And you may fail time and time again, so do I, in different areas of my life. But when you do, pick yourself back up and try again.

God loves you, because you are seeking His heart. He loves you right where you are. All I can say is keep seeking His heart and accept Him into your life. Pray daily, thank Him for everything, thank him for loving you, because He does.

None of us here are worthy, NOT ONE! Jesus came that we might be saved from our sins. Claim His blood everyday. Just start there. He can release you from it. You have no power in yourself. None of us do. But the closer we get to Jesus the more He changes our hearts, our minds, our lives

There is so much hope for you! Reach out and hold the hand of the one who came to save you, just trust. Eventually He will do the rest

Much love to you!

Tammy

Oh, I like that!  "God meets us right where we are!"  What an excellent reminder that we are all sinners and God met us right there.  Jesus died for sinners!  Amen  He reconciled us to the righteousness of God!  Hallelujah!

Tammy, you said it just about the best it can be said.  I'm only going to add that I am praying for you, Need2beSaved, and I will pray for your son, Tammy, and also for you.  I'm always ready to accept people praying for me, too!  We all need prayer, amen.

Peace to you and God bless you much,

PrairWarur 

Guest ChristLover

Wow, the flesh truly does put up a fight doesn't it? I see too that it does. It is, i guess I can say essential that we cling on to specific uplifting and heart piercing verses like the one I'm about to share; Second Corinthians chapter Five verse Seventeen: (NKJV) Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  5

Need2besaved. I'm really sorry to hear about the struggle you are going through in life and truly feel for you. We have to realise that sexual immorality is sexual immoraliry whether we are gay or straight. Anyone who fornicates without being married is just as guilty as anyone, it's the same sin. Do people who are straight and keep engaging in sexual acts without being married even though they claim to be a Christian go to heaven? I truly don't know. Do all gay people go to hell? I don't know either. I do know that the Lord looks into the heart more than anything... Although why take a chance of possibly going to hell, and so we must abide by the law the best we can. When we come to a point in our lives when we truly want to have a constant relationship with God, we begin to change things in our lives. If our right eye causes us to sin we must pluck it out (metaphorically speaking). If a man or a woman can wait until marriage to become intimate so can you by beeing filled with God's spirit daily. There is something natural for Bipolar disorder called Omega3 mood and it also is good for social anxiety. Take double the dose indicated daily. It works, I use it... God bless you and be strong, become strong with the Holy Spirit.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I'm gonna try to make this as short as possible

I am gay and I know that I was born this way, I remember being gay from as early as 4 years old. Remember that we are born into SIN, and once we are born, we are in the devil's playground. That's why so many babies are born with mental illness, missing body parts and all kinds of horrible things so it is VERY possible to be born gay.

It's actually very simple.....   take me for instance.  I was born with the desire to have sex with any female that would agree and go along with it......     and mentally maybe even a few that might not agree....

I simply don't do what my general nature tells me that I should be doing because God said I can't and be part of his workings.

To put it simply, you have to just not live the sexual part of a gay lifestyle, just like I don't go sleeping around....  I would dare say that neither would be easier than the other.   I do have a wife but I can tell you without any qualms that she would still be my wife if we never had a sexual relationship.....   my love for her has always been on a spiritual level.

I don't think I can remember anything about the bible saying that two people of the same sex could not love each other (outside of sex)  if the Bible does say so, I really need to know.

Most marriages that are based on sex do not last....

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  5

One more thing. The best part of waking up to a new day is that we can start over from scratch daily. Let go of your past burdens that permiate your mind, the Devil is a liar and wants you to dwell on guilt. You can be made new starting today, washed completely clean. If you're not sure how you can do this, feel free to look up a prayer in the Outer Court forum under "a gift to seekers and unbelievers". Be who God wants you to be...

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

I think God made us all uniquely different,1 out of 7 billion people are none just alike. I believe that is awesome, and alot of really good advice from others have replied. God Bless you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

Needtobesaved,

Wow, what a thread. I'm exhausted just thinking about your frustration and bad dreams.

You have been given so many great thoughts and words to ponder, honestly, there is nothing I can say except this- I love and care for you too. I hope and pray for your deliverance so that you can be FREE.

I do believe what is impossible for man is possible for God. I guess what I'm saying is this- keep making your request known to God that you desire his help and to overcome this "problem" that is weighing you down. I have to believe he will help you.

Thanks for sharing, and don't forget, most of us are battling some lust of the flesh in some ways. You are not alone my friend.

Spock prayerfully out,

PS any chance you could seek counseling and or prayer support from a godly person, be it a minister or Christian counselor?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Have you ever read any books by Joe Dallas?I believe he is a Christian and is gay and has been trying to overcome this for many years.You can find his books on Amazon.