IGNORED

How do scientists determine we share 98% of our DNA with Chimps?

jerryR34

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

Good quote by Gould. About NBC and CBS then...

You must forgive me if I'm a little jaded about creationism advocates. In my younger years I had quite a bit of exposure to creationist assertions that were not very sound. I notice to their credit that AIG recommends against using these ideas in discussion about origins.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

You just did it again!!  EXPERTS??  Are you saying that Creation PhD Chemists/Geneticists/Biologists et al aren't Experts?

Could you give some names so I can read their work?  Thanks

Jerry do you have a Computer and Internet Access?

GOOGLE the "oft" Ad Hominem'ed sites and look up "Staff" or "About Us".  Check their Bio's if needed and off you go...

Will do, just thought you could name a couple off the top of your head.  You always seem to come out guns-blazing even on the most inocuous questions...AIG here I come...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Good quote by Gould. About NBC and CBS then...

It's just an "of the cuff" analogy Gray, comparing and contrasting different sources.

Nothing Deeper :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

I revised my previous post a little to explain my dubious perspective. I wanted to say that my suspicions are from lingering effect by creationist assertions in the past that weren't very sound.

You just did it again!!  EXPERTS??  Are you saying that Creation PhD Chemists/Geneticists/Biologists et al aren't Experts?

Could you give some names so I can read their work?  Thanks

Jerry do you have a Computer and Internet Access?

GOOGLE the "oft" Ad Hominem'ed sites and look up "Staff" or "About Us".  Check their Bio's if needed and off you go...

Will do, just thought you could name a couple off the top of your head.  You always seem to come out guns-blazing even on the most inocuous questions...AIG here I come...

====================================================================================

I do "GO GUNS" or "Gunz-A-Blazing" :24: quite often LOL.  Nothing personal Jerry.... Some things get on my last nerve, Sorry.

Maybe this will help you understand Me....

This is VERY Important.  My Mission is not to prove how smart I am....or whether I'm right or not.  Just because that's the default intent of many peoples motivations or yours doesn't automatically equate or give you Carte Blanche authority to superimpose/assign those silly playground traits to me.

My Mission is in Two Parts:

1.  Defend The WORD of GOD.

2.  A Personal Quest for Truth.

I do not Know everything (Obviously) If someone has a Concept or Idea that I am unfamiliar with....I Shut UP, Listen, then research it 6 ways from Sunday (Like Bereans).  If they have any postulates and can PROVE that it is TRUTH....THEN GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just learned something, the LORD has Blessed Me.

Why....

(1 Thessalonians 5:21) "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

So it's not personal to me but it is personal to the majority of people I come into contact with; Why?.....PRIDE.  Plain and Simple.  And GOD HATES IT!!!

I will not entertain it.

This is where I stand.  You?

Help? ..... or No?

Help? ..... or No?

Information always helps - thanks.  I love science, but it seems difficult to discuss with creationists when something as simple as the question I initially put forward seems to rile them up.  My hope was that someone would put forward the laboratory method for coming up with that number without commentary, or put forward the method and separately comment.  I was doing my own experiment, and sadly, up to this point, got the results I expected here. You had part of the answer in one of your earlier posts, but it seemed to be lost in a lot of, for lack of a better word right now…snarky comments.  Anyway…you always make for interesting reading even those times I couldn’t disagree with you more.

.....PRIDE.  Plain and Simple.  And GOD HATES IT!!!

Sorry, but your snarky comments above drip with pride and arrogance. 

Help? ..... or No?

Information always helps - thanks.  I love science, but it seems difficult to discuss with creationists when something as simple as the question I initially put forward seems to rile them up.  My hope was that someone would put forward the laboratory method for coming up with that number without commentary, or put forward the method and separately comment.  I was doing my own experiment, and sadly, up to this point, got the results I expected here. You had part of the answer in one of your earlier posts, but it seemed to be lost in a lot of, for lack of a better word right now…snarky comments.  Anyway…you always make for interesting reading even those times I couldn’t disagree with you more.

============================================================================================

Well I provided your Non-Sequitur answer and the question has really no bearing on anything anyway.

when something as simple as the question I initially put forward seems to rile them up.

You crack me up Jerry.  I've asked you know less than 50 simple questions all dealing directly with "Your" Thesis and all I get is CRICKETS.  And you contradict yourself with every other post

.....PRIDE.  Plain and Simple.  And GOD HATES IT!!!

Sorry, but your snarky comments above drip with pride and arrogance. 

Well you have no other way to take them because of the Glasses you're wearing.

You crack me up Jerry.  I've asked you know less than 50 simple questions all dealing directly with "Your" Thesis and all I get is CRICKETS.  And you contradict yourself with every other post

A few questions ago, it was "20" questions with "know" [sic] answers...you are quite the story teller.  As you have said multiple times...whatever helps you sleep at night.  Now, how about a simple answer to the original question.  Are you capable?