• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Dear Worthy friends 

How old do you think Adam and Eve was in the day that God created them ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Simple, newborns - not even 1 day old.

If you are asking the equivalent of how old they appeared, there is no way of knowing.

Guest shiloh357

Dear Worthy friends 

Adam and Eve were created functionally mature, meaning that they would have been mature enough to pro-create.   I think most people envision Adam Eve looking like what a person in their early thirties might look like.

Hmm.... Pre- flood conditions, Adam lived to 900 and something years? Interesting.

I've always pictured them both as physically mature, like Shiloh mentioned, old enough to procreate.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

well they may have been physically mature, but they were acting like teenagers.   I'm thinking 14 to 16...   that's about the age when parents don't seem to know anything and kids know best.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hmm.... Pre- flood conditions, Adam lived to 900 and something years? Interesting.

I've always pictured them both as physically mature, like Shiloh mentioned, old enough to procreate.

Adam lived to be 930 years old.....   interestingly Lamech (Noah's father) was about 55 years old when Adam died.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/23/1982

Dear Worthy friends 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

The Bible does not tell us at what age level  Adam and Eve were created  . Once Adam was created, we do know that he lived to be 930 years old. Genesis 5:5 says, "And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died."

It seems  an age level of at least 20 years old. I say that, because when the children of Israel rebelled and would not go into the land  God set the age of responsibility for that decision with those who were 20 years old and older. Numbers 14:28-31 says, "Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, FROM TWENTY YEARS OLD AND UPWARD

Jesus, Joseph, and David were all 30 years of age when they began their major life occupation or ministry. Genesis 41:46 says, "And JOSEPH was THIRTY YEARS OLD when he stood before Pharaoh king of Egypt. And Joseph went out from the presence of Pharaoh, and went throughout all the land of Egypt." II Samuel 5:4 says, "DAVID was THIRTY YEARS OLD when he began to reign, and he reigned forty years." Luke 3:21-23 says, "Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. And JESUS himself began to be about THIRTY YEARS OF AGE..."

Twenty and thirty years of age are important ages of responsibility, as noted in Scripture, but as to Adam and Eve’s exact age level at creation, I cannot say, because the Bible simply does not tell us.but i am guessing 20 or 30 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

If the Bible does not tell us the age of Adam and Eve when God created them then everything that is spoken about this subject is only speculation.Perhaps this a question Jesus will tell us when we go home.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

If the Bible does not tell us the age of Adam and Eve when God created them then everything that is spoken about this subject is only speculation.Perhaps this a question Jesus will tell us when we go home.

Deuteronomy 29:29

New International Version (NIV)

29 The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law