• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

my greatest fear is that most christians are aiding the devil to make more and more people go to hell. we sit down all day to discuss on forums, go churching, revivals, camp meeting, and other holiday events wrapped around the church. but we have forgotten Jesus last command to His disciples, to go and preach the gospel, heal all sickness and diseases, cast out demons. each one minute we spend not going out to preach the gospel of Jesus, satan takes advantage to kill people. what a shame on us christians. we have so fogotten that paul paid with his life for the gospel and other disciples. we are not even ready to go out to tell people about Jesus. look in your facebook or any other socials, preach the gospel. thats my greatest fear. many might go to hell bcos we are not doing the works of God

i would love nothing more than to be out there doing what jesus and the apostles did but because of my medical issues i cannot leave my house so the forums are all i can do and im doing the best i can....

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  2

yes, its amazing the ministry I do from my facebook alone.  Sadly I do have to keep the funny worldly posts going so they will read the Lord posts.   probably 95% of my friends dont know the Lord and have misconceptions about the Bible.  (ignorance)  They embrace new age easily but when I post biblical they revolt.  Very interesting and I tend to take them to task on it.   ie: WHAT on earth is wrong with the words "the Lord is close to the broken hearted?".   many heated (on their part) discussions take place but guided by the Holy Spirit there IS softening of hearts.  Note:  I've found that the ones who attack the Lord most tend to be the ones he's working on! 

My greatest fear is causing another to stumble in their faith.
My second greatest fear is my boys would walk away from God or partake in drugs.    

FEAR IS NOT OF THE LORD!!!  I keep telling myself, however fear creeps in anyhow :/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone......

Glory to God,I am not really a fearful person so I suppose it is not that I have "a fear" that comes to mind,I guess that I would remain faithful during tribulation if I am here to see it......it is very easy to say we would stick out our neck & say"go ahead & chop my head off ,I live & die for Christ"but never having been faced with that,it may not be so easy......or your grand child is starving to death & you are starving & thirsty ....I wouldn't really say it is "my fear"but the thoughts of it can be fearful..I don't know,when the enemy tries to instill fear I know I have the Lord & He tells me I have nothing to fear......Praise Jesus!

With love-in Christ-Kwik

fire-heart,my prayers are with you...if there is anything I can do or if you would like to talk you can PM me......

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

my greatest fear is that most christians are aiding the devil to make more and more people go to hell. we sit down all day to discuss on forums, go churching, revivals, camp meeting, and other holiday events wrapped around the church. but we have forgotten Jesus last command to His disciples, to go and preach the gospel, heal all sickness and diseases, cast out demons. each one minute we spend not going out to preach the gospel of Jesus, satan takes advantage to kill people. what a shame on us christians. we have so fogotten that paul paid with his life for the gospel and other disciples. we are not even ready to go out to tell people about Jesus. look in your facebook or any other socials, preach the gospel. thats my greatest fear. many might go to hell bcos we are not doing the works of God

Tell me what you are doing to spread the gospel?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I fear God! In the biblical sense. ;) Also, I fear for the world, I fear for people who are bound for hell, especially if they are people I know. Prayer is so important, as well as sharing Truth. I want to demonstrate the love of Christ and point as many people to Him as possible, because time is surely short.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  44

I spread the gospel by obeying the word GO ye. And I let Christ be seen in my character. You are a hypocrite when you don't do what you say. I know it is not me that said GO ye, so I rely on the power of Him that asked me to GO, and every where I find myself I talk about God. It is better to talk about God with your friends than talking about movies or politics. The only thing my friends know me for is that I will always look for a way to turn their discussion to pointing into the way of Christ. No matter the topic, God always have a say in His own way. But you must have the word of God in your spirit. You must kill all your Old Testament traditions and rely only on Christ Jesus.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  10/06/1990

Having a lot of thorns that I cant seem to get rid of, I fear failure.  (Of becoming what God planned for me to be) I know that victory is in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, but I keep failing in the worst ways.  =/

It Is only a sinner that fears God. I know God is awesome, so I rejoice in the strength of my Father. I am proud of my Father, so why should I fear Him? That word fearing God is a mixed up of tradition from the Old Testament. Why, bcos God was dealing with man in a fallen state. But we have the spirit of God living in us. Why fear or fall sick? God never changes, but how we see Him is the problem. I will always fall before His majesty, it's not in fear but in respect, honor, submission, knowing that all I am and will ever be comes from Him. Sin is not a problem anymore, bcos I carry the spirit of God in my inside. The dead cannot sin, so I am a dead person it is not I that live but Christ that liveth in me. What can sin do to a dead man? When sin comes, Christ is me does not battle but simply moves my dead body away from sin. Bcos we have held a very wrong perception about God that is why we are not getting what we want.

When I remember my past or think how uncertain this world is, I remember His words. It says I have died with Christ. So I don't have a past. What of guilt? As long as I know my sins have been washed away so who stands to condemn me? No one. When satan accuses me, no problem, I go to God and plead my case. It can be forgiveness, health issues, money, family . I do what the New Testament says and just waif for the result. I know who Christ is and I know He is in me. I may not have but when I need He supplies. Without me all is not complete. He gave me my family, so I have a lot to live for. I think of the bad, meditate on the good and live in the good

JustinM your greatest fear is not about your daughter it is yourself. When you plant a corn and you take good care of that crop you are never scared of a disease. You see when you are sure about your Jesus and what He can do, you will know that the grace of God upon your life can carry your generation. No matter what you see her doing, don't get bothered or moved, it is a distraction to your faith. Keep on speaking the love of God into her life. Forget what the world is or is doing around her. All of them will come to nothing. The word of God work. Speak into her life what you want her to be. Bless her and not curse her. Bear with anything you see from her. Then live the life of a true Christian. A good tree cannot bring forth bad fruits. You know the type of tree you are. You are a good and fruitful tree. No matter the storm, if you can hold it, then she will do well. Encourage yourself, maybe you made past mistakes, never mind, Jesus bore all on the cross. Look, sin cannot have dominion over you or your daughter. God is the husbandman, Jesus the vine and we are the branches. You will bear fruits and good ones. You will be a light of healing and strength to other homes around you