Russ82

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.” (Mt. 24:29-31)

Here is a clear statement from our Lord Jesus Christ who said that He will be coming “immediately after the tribulation” and not before, so how can Christians be with Him in Heaven during the Great Tribulation?

Perhaps there are two comings-

1. Rapture first-1 thess 4

2. Second coming-Matt 24:29

Or perhaps Matt. 24:29-31 is the rapture (the sign of His coming). :clap:

Cheers

The catching up of the saints and Jesus second coming happens at the same time

Great, another post-trib fan.

Your view may not have as many holes as pre-trib, but it still has holes nevertheless. However, I'm not going start explaining my view every time someone new comes along. If you are interested in my view, you can click on this link: and go to post #'s 4, 16, 17, 21, 28, 29, 34, 40 and 44. Then if you see something you disagree with, I'd be happy to discuss it.

Cheers

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Your view may not have as many holes as pre-trib, but it still has holes nevertheless. However, I'm not going start explaining my view every time someone new comes along. If you are interested in my view, you can click on this link: and go to post #'s 4, 16, 17, 21, 28, 29, 34, 40 and 44. Then if you see something you disagree with, I'd be happy to discuss it.

Cheers

the wrath of God fell on the Egytians alone and not the israelites thus God will do the same in the future 

Israel were on the earth not raptured away thus spiritual israel will be on the earth during the last palgues 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.” (Mt. 24:29-31)

Here is a clear statement from our Lord Jesus Christ who said that He will be coming “immediately after the tribulation” and not before, so how can Christians be with Him in Heaven during the Great Tribulation?

Perhaps there are two comings-

1. Rapture first-1 thess 4

2. Second coming-Matt 24:29

Or perhaps Matt. 24:29-31 is the rapture (the sign of His coming). :clap:

Cheers

The catching up of the saints and Jesus second coming happens at the same time

Cheers

The last trump and the seventh trump are not the same