• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,154
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

It irks me when people dismiss others on Biblical matters by saying, "well, you don't know Hebrew, otherwise you would know I am right".  So on that same link I try very hard to bring people into the discussion who don't know Hebrew.  Go there.  Everything hinges on what words God chose when (your words) dictating His revelation to the authors.

clb

Why would it be, do you think, to be displeased with the original place God brought His Word

into this world 'original writings' ? Even though we do not have them and what remains is

copies of those original manuscripts the point being why despise this? clb you have already

dismissed the literary sense of the beginning of God's Word how do you expect to hold the

rest of God's Word pure in your heart when you have polluted the first or begin? Love, Steven

Edited by enoob57

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  589
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

It irks me when people dismiss others on Biblical matters by saying, "well, you don't know Hebrew, otherwise you would know I am right".  So on that same link I try very hard to bring people into the discussion who don't know Hebrew.  Go there.  Everything hinges on what words God chose when (your words) dictating His revelation to the authors.

clb

Why would it be, do you think, to be displeased with the original place God brought His Word

into this world 'original writings' ? Even though we do not have them and what remains is

copies of those original manuscripts the point being why despise this? clb you have already

dismissed the literary sense of the beginning of God's Word how do you expect to hold the

rest of God's Word pure in your heart when you have polluted the first or begin? Love, Steven

Enoob, are you telling me that one shouldn't know Hebrew?  Whatever translation you favor, it is the result of careful study of the manuscripts we have.  And there is a good science (textual analysis) for establishing the original.  I brought up the Hebrew because others were claiming things supposedly based on it which I knew to be wrong.

And no, I haven't dismissed the literary sense of God's Word--unless you mean literal sense?

The rest of God's Word (and the beginning) are quite secure in my heart and not polluted at all.  

Love, clb

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,154
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

clb

Enoob, are you telling me that one shouldn't know Hebrew?  Whatever translation you favor, it is the result of careful study of the manuscripts we have.  And there is a good science (textual analysis) for establishing the original.  I brought up the Hebrew because others were claiming things supposedly based on it which I knew to be wrong.

And no, I haven't dismissed the literary sense of God's Word--unless you mean literal sense?

The rest of God's Word (and the beginning) are quite secure in my heart and not polluted at all.  

Love, clb

There is a system of progression in God's Word in which God is communicating a reality of existence

called truth... in this system it is observable that God's Word begins all His Subject material in a

simple skeletal format called Milk of His Word-> then when the Milk has done a body good progression

to more involved aspect of the simple truth The Meat of The Word; even still more progressing to which

our minds must stop and wait upon God to increase us so as to continue (literally His Word goes out

of sight in our capacities)... do you believe this is true? Love, Steven