IGNORED

Why did Satan think he could defeat God?

missmuffet

....Jesus

And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? Zechariah 3:1-2 ....

The moment you accept that Zechariah 3 is about Jesus

Here JESUS is plucked from hell and called a sinner.

~

Jesus

And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?

And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?

And the captain of the LORD's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so. Joshua 5:13-15

And His Israel

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. Joel 3:16

And Did You Know

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

Jesus Is The LORD Of My Army

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

~

....Jesus

And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? Zechariah 3:1-2 ....

Until people understand that the Bible is mistranslated they cannot learn.

HE is the MAN OF SIN!

~

....Jesus

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:21

~

Now watch as I am torn to pieces.

Because they cannot shake the false teachings.

They see the word SIN and that is that.

~

Oh Beloved

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

I Think You Are Wonderful

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

And My LORD And Savior Absolutely Adores You

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

And You Are Welcomed By The Other Members Of Worthy Forums Too

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore. Psalms 133:1-3

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

The moment you accept that Zech 3 is about Jesus you must also accept that they teach the Bible WRONG.Here JESUS is plucked from hell and called a sinner.Until people understand that the Bible is mistranslated they cannot learn.HE is the MAN OF SIN!

Now watch as I am torn to pieces.Because they cannot shake the false teachings.They see the word SIN and that is that.

It is early for me, and just sipping my first coffee, so please excuse my question. Who is "HE" that you say is the "MAN OF SIN"?

Also, why do you say the bible is mistranslated?

One light,

the Bible is EASILY able to be shown to be mistranslated.

EG NO ONE CAN SEE GOD AND LIVE! the word is RA'AH and it means TO SEE .They added the word CANNOT.if you ask a rabbi he will tell you the same.

If no one can see God and live then why did Job Jacob and Abraham among others not die?

The Man of Sin is JESUS!

The word SIN in that passage means THE AGGREGATE of ALL SIN.the word they translated as ALL THAT IS actually means TO TEACH or TO SPEAK.the TEMPLE is the Human body.

Who else do you know that carried all sin who taught differently about God who in His TEMPLE showed He was God?

This concept of a person called THE ANTICHRIST is nonsense and not in the Bible.The Jews NEVER had such a concept.It is based on poor translation.

They are setting it up for Jesus to be called THE ANTICHRIST.

Look at Zech 3.

Jesus FULL OF SIN (after the cross).therefore HE MUST BE ON EARTH AGAIN AT SOME POINT.

just as Bible says.

The woman (CHURCH) gives birth to the child.WHERE IS THE WOMAN? ON EARTH!

Isaiah tells you that the child is born BEFORE the birth pains(tribulation)They do not teach this because pride stops them from admitting they are wrong.

You have to provide scripture - book, chapter and verse - to show that Jesus is full of sin and that they are setting Jesus up to be called the antichrist.

Please, stop using all caps ... it is like screaming at someone.  Use bold to highlight the words instead.  It creates a more inviting environment to respond to.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

The moment you accept that Zech 3 is about Jesus you must also accept that they teach the Bible WRONG.Here JESUS is plucked from hell and called a sinner.Until people understand that the Bible is mistranslated they cannot learn.HE is the MAN OF SIN!

Now watch as I am torn to pieces.Because they cannot shake the false teachings.They see the word SIN and that is that.

It is early for me, and just sipping my first coffee, so please excuse my question. Who is "HE" that you say is the "MAN OF SIN"?

Also, why do you say the bible is mistranslated?

One light,

the Bible is EASILY able to be shown to be mistranslated.

EG NO ONE CAN SEE GOD AND LIVE! the word is RA'AH and it means TO SEE .They added the word CANNOT.if you ask a rabbi he will tell you the same.

If no one can see God and live then why did Job Jacob and Abraham among others not die?

The Man of Sin is JESUS!

The word SIN in that passage means THE AGGREGATE of ALL SIN.the word they translated as ALL THAT IS actually means TO TEACH or TO SPEAK.the TEMPLE is the Human body.

Who else do you know that carried all sin who taught differently about God who in His TEMPLE showed He was God?

This concept of a person called THE ANTICHRIST is nonsense and not in the Bible.The Jews NEVER had such a concept.It is based on poor translation.

They are setting it up for Jesus to be called THE ANTICHRIST.

Look at Zech 3.

Jesus FULL OF SIN (after the cross).therefore HE MUST BE ON EARTH AGAIN AT SOME POINT.

just as Bible says.

The woman (CHURCH) gives birth to the child.WHERE IS THE WOMAN? ON EARTH!

Isaiah tells you that the child is born BEFORE the birth pains(tribulation)They do not teach this because pride stops them from admitting they are wrong.

You have to provide scripture - book, chapter and verse - to show that Jesus is full of sin and that they are setting Jesus up to be called the antichrist.

Please, stop using all caps ... it is like screaming at someone.  Use bold to highlight the words instead.  It creates a more inviting environment to respond to.

I do not have to give chapter and verse.

I stated what the Scripture said.

If you do not know the Scripture then you ought to read the Bible.Too many people exactly like you demand the chapter and verse and then they QUICKLY read it for the first time and then they tell me I am wrong.

You obviously have never read those Scriptures yet you want to say i misunderstood them.For me that is a red flag and shows too much pride in the person.

When you read the Scriptures and study them please come back.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

I do not have to give chapter and verse.

I stated what the Scripture said.

If you do not know the Scripture then you ought to read the Bible.Too many people exactly like you demand the chapter and verse and then they QUICKLY read it for the first time and then they tell me I am wrong.

You obviously have never read those Scriptures yet you want to say i misunderstood them.For me that is a red flag and shows too much pride in the person.

When you read the Scriptures and study them please come back.

The reason why scripture is requested are for a few reasons:

1. You are not the only one in the discussion and there are many readers who are not posting, some who have not red the bible much.
  2. It shows us exactly what verses you are referring to so nobody has to assume they know what you are talking about.
  3. This is a discussion forum where facts are presented when stated.
  4. You make blanket statements and not referrals, which causes question when trying to understand what you are saying.
  5. You have been asked before and you posted references.  This does not change because you don't want to.
  6. As a Administrator (Servant), a request should be followed and personal attacks are not allowed.

Check your PM, I have started a discussion with you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,321
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

gfb, on 30 May 2014 - 11:49 PM, said:

Here is Zechariah Chapter 3 in three different translations    Can you please show me in this text in any of the translations how you come to the conclusion that Jesus was plucked from anywhere.....   Understand that I do believe that Yahweh is Jesus before he was incarnated into flesh.  He is in the form of God.  these are translated as "the Lord".    I see nothing about man of sin or hell or anything else....   there is nothing here that could even remotely be translated MAN OF SIN!        I don't know what your goals are here, but you obviously don't know the word of God.

In case you wonder, I have read the Bible at least 10 times and listened to it many times more than that.....   and I spend at least three to four hours a day here at worthy and other places researching for discussions at least fifteen days a month.....

You need to start telling us exactly where you are finding these things for they don't seem remotely rational to me.

Zech 3

Zechariah 3

3:1 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him. 2 And the LORD said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! Indeed, the LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?" 3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments and standing before the angel. 4 And he spoke and said to those who were standing before him saying, "Remove the filthy garments from him." Again he said to him, "See, I have taken your iniquity away from you and will clothe you with festal robes." 5 Then I said, "Let them put a clean turban on his head." So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him with garments, while the angel of the LORD was standing by.

6 And the angel of the LORD admonished Joshua saying, 7 "Thus says the LORD of hosts, 'If you will walk in My ways, and if you will perform My service, then you will also govern My house and also have charge of My courts, and I will grant you free access among these who are standing here.

8'Now listen, Joshua the high priest, you and your friends who are sitting in front of you —  indeed they are men who are a symbol, for behold, I am going to bring in My servant the Branch. 9'For behold, the stone that I have set before Joshua; on one stone are seven eyes. Behold, I will engrave an inscription on it,' declares the LORD of hosts,' and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. 10'In that day,' declares the LORD of hosts,' every one of you will invite his neighbor to sit under his vine and under his fig tree.' " 

NASB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zech 3

Zechariah 3

3:1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.

4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

5 And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the Lord stood by.

6 And the angel of the Lord protested unto Joshua, saying,

7 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.

8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.

9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

10 In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

KJV

Zech 3:1-4:1

3:1 Cleansing for the High Priest

Then the angel showed me Jeshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD. Satan was there at the angel's right hand, accusing Jeshua of many things. 2 And the LORD said to Satan, "I, the LORD, reject your accusations, Satan. Yes, the LORD, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebukes you. This man is like a burning stick that has been snatched from a fire."

3 Jeshua's clothing was filthy as he stood there before the angel. 4 So the angel said to the others standing there, "Take off his filthy clothes." And turning to Jeshua he said, "See, I have taken away your sins, and now I am giving you these fine new clothes."

5 Then I said, "Please, could he also have a clean turban on his head?" So they put a clean priestly turban on his head and dressed him in new clothes while the angel of the LORD stood by.

6 Then the angel of the LORD spoke very solemnly to Jeshua and said, 7 "This is what the LORD Almighty says: If you follow my ways and obey my requirements, then you will be given authority over my Temple and its courtyards. I will let you walk in and out of my presence along with these others standing here. 8 Listen to me, O Jeshua the high priest, and all you other priests. You are symbols of the good things to come. Soon I am going to bring my servant, the Branch. 9 Now look at the jewel I have set before Jeshua, a single stone with seven facets. I will engrave an inscription on it, says the LORD Almighty, and I will remove the sins of this land in a single day. 10 And on that day, says the LORD Almighty, each of you will invite your neighbor into your home to share your peace and prosperity."

NLT