ARGOSY

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Its not irrefutable, its been being refuted for a couple thousand years now. by minds much greater than ours.

Dead in Christ = those who believe that Christ is the awaited Messiah. - both Jew (Messianic) and Gentile (including the Disciples) - this is not PHYSical Descendants - but SPiritual. ie. Which Branch?

OT saints who did not meet Christ, therefore, Could Not believe that He was the Messiah, because they were before His time. This does not mean that they are not Righteous, or Just. It just means that they are not part of the Bride - who will be Raptured before Daniels prophecy. Who were those resurrected with/after Jesus? - Righteous OT Saints - the firstfruits of Daniels people, maybe?

At Daniel, the Resurrection of the Just - which includes the righteous OT Saints and probably those who were killed during Grt trib  ie. beheaded/dead trib saints. Remember, they will enter the millenium, but their Works do follow them. There are *multiple* Books - some are the recordings of Works Versus The Lambs Book of Life.

Edited by Hindsfeet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hi hindsfeet,

I've seen how you've been searching lately, trying to sort everything out, which I think is fantastic. I wish more would do the same, instead of relying on others to teach them, when they should be studying themselves.

However, wasn't it just a week or two ago when you claimed to be pre-wrath, yet you were asking questions to make sure, and that you were also wanting to believe the pre-trib position? Now it looks as if you are a pre-trib fan. No offense, but I really don't think that you're ready for this quite yet, because it appears that you've just thrown a bunch of your beliefs together. But I'll tell you what - if you insist, and you can support what you're saying with scripture, then I'll answer your question. If not, I'll give you a pass and just let it slide. Fair enough?

Cheers

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Yes, I claimed pre-wrath, because I was not sure of what to believe, with all of the different stances and arguments, I just know that I was not called to wrath. And because I had not 'done my homework' and without any ability to contend with some of you more .....verbose and...Confident mindsets. (Some are here to Learn, Grow and Discuss vs Debate,Argue and Defend their views)

So based on our prior conversation (my thread) what you said really piqued my analytical mindset, and I sought out to try your statement as to whether true or false. So, In my research (recently unemployed so I'm spending Much time in the Word) - and all of the ensuing debates, arguments, defenses, attitudes, etc.here,  I am definitely leaning much more to the Pre-Trib stance.

What am I 'not ready' for? To take on the 'big boys' of the age old pre-mid-post positions? again, Some are here to Learn and Grow, provided they are *allowed*. It can only be done by discussion.

So, sincerely, Thank you .For sharing your view with me and challenging me, I grew from it, and I can now *see the pre-trib stand, with a little faith,,, it 'jelled'.

ps. I dont recall asking you a question, probably rhetorical, so, no need for a reply, I'll take that pass -  but thanks anyway!

Edited by Hindsfeet

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Thunder

The Bridegroom is retrieving His Bride during the Rapture.  The Bride consists of only those after Pentecost, those filled with the HS.  All others go sometime later.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I dont recall asking you a question, probably rhetorical, so, no need for a reply, I'll take that pass -  but thanks anyway!

No problem. I hope the Lord richly blesses you in your studies. He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Cheers

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Why does it seems like the pre-tribbers are on the hot seat the most on this website?I am tired of it.  :(

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Why does it seems like the pre-tribbers are on the hot seat the most on this website?I am tired of it.  :(

Because people what to discuss the rapture from the understanding they derived from either what they were taught, what they researched, all amounting to what they believe.  Problem is, we will not know until after it happens.  Something else you should consider is it all depends on which belief has the most supporters in a thread.  I have seen threads here where the pre-tribbers were the majority and slammed those who do not agree.  We have all kinds of beliefs about the rapture on this site, not just one or two.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Because people what to discuss the rapture from the understanding they derived from either what they were taught, what they researched, all amounting to what they believe.  Problem is, we will not know until after it happens.  Something else you should consider is it all depends on which belief has the most supporters in a thread.  I have seen threads here where the pre-tribbers were the majority and slammed those who do not agree.  We have all kinds of beliefs about the rapture on this site, not just one or two.

Yes,I agree OneLight but we all have different views.I think we should all respect the differing views.Everyone seems to want to be right.Someone is right but we will not know until the time comes.We will not be up in heaven pointing fingers at each other and saying "See you were wrong" heaven will not be like that.

Thunder

The Bridegroom is retrieving His Bride during the Rapture.  The Bride consists of only those after Pentecost, those filled with the HS.  All others go sometime later.

In Christ

Montana Marv

We definitely have opposing views. I say, the bride will consist of all of the righteous saints of all ages.

Well, good luck with your pre-trib rapture. We should know how it turns out pretty soon, hopefully, with the peace process heating up. But I believe we'll see the Psalm 83 war right around that time instead.

So I'm sticking with His appearing in the clouds, the one that no one knows the day or hour in Matt. 24:

Matthew 24:29-51

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of. 51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

And the rapture clues continue through chapter 25 as well, with His second coming beginning in (Matt. 25:31-46).

Cheers

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

the rapture is not an resurrection but rather a taken up, for at 1 thes.4 we which are alive are taken up, there is those that are asleep and those that are alive both taken up, which Rev, say the Bride is ready before the first resurrection! also the armies or warriors He brings back with Him to the battle are the tribulation saints and they reign with Him during the 1000 years  . Matthew 27 gives an account of many of the Saints was raised when the veil was ripped at His death, But the first resurrection according to scripture was that this event, nor would it be the pre-trib event