IGNORED

Street Preacher threatened by Demon

Joshua-777

I think the time is very short when someone is ministering to God on the street and will be killed.

:thumbsup:

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1:8

The family of a street preacher who died after Denver sheriff's deputies restrained him while he was in custody accused city officials on Monday of delaying their lawsuit to avoid putting the case in a jury's hands. http://www.denverpost.com/ci_22419605/family-street-preacher-who-died-custody-angered-by

And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. Luke 9:23

The three men stood at a Boynton Beach street corner "to preach the word of God" on the night of Jan. 30, 2010.

But moments after receiving those prayers, Jeriah Woody suddenly turned on the preachers and shot two of them to death, prosecutor Terri Skiles told jurors at the opening of the defendant's trial Friday in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.

The surviving preacher, Masslanter Alcinor, later testified Woody, 22, was the person who killed Tite Sufra, 24, and Stephen Ocean, 23, in the 100 block of Southwest Second Avenue.

"I was traumatized, I was frightened," recalled Alcinor, 25. "I felt that my very soul was taken from me."

But Assistant Public Defender James Snowden said Woody was misidentified by Alcinor, had no motive for the shootings, and there's a lack of evidence to prove first-degree murder. http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2014-02-14/news/fl-boynton-preachers-murder-trial-opens-20140214_1_jeriah-woody-tite-sufra-stephen-ocean

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Go back listen what he said to him. That's not something just an angry atheist would say.  " Do you know who I am? I know who you are, I know your family,...Stop preaching in this area and go or I'll rise up this nation against you,.... don't mess with the god of this world."  It's things like that that reveal it was a demon. I stumbled across this video randomly on youtube.

Im not a street preacher but I've had many confrontations with demonized people spreading the love of Jesus in Portland, and usually when ever there is huge breakthrough in a new area and similar to what happened with this guy. I want to see people break free of this stuff. 

could also be a guy off his meds or on drugs choosing to mess with him. . .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Go back listen what he said to him. That's not something just an angry atheist would say.  " Do you know who I am? I know who you are, I know your family,...Stop preaching in this area and go or I'll rise up this nation against you,.... don't mess with the god of this world."  It's things like that that reveal it was a demon. I stumbled across this video randomly on youtube.

Im not a street preacher but I've had many confrontations with demonized people spreading the love of Jesus in Portland, and usually when ever there is huge breakthrough in a new area and similar to what happened with this guy. I want to see people break free of this stuff. 

could also be a guy off his meds or on drugs choosing to mess with him. . .

I personally think that some drugs can lead to Satanic possession, even if only temporary.