• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

================================================================

Were starting to enter ridiculous territory....

Please explain with support how the particulates supported in the water of a global flood would act any differently than they would in any other body of water.

You want me to provide support for a refutation on a Topic that you haven't supported?? :huh:  

Jerry, "with support" lol.  You have written almost 400 posts and as I remember.....You've posted ONE SUPPORTED statement that you've made thus far.  Of course, that one was fallacious and I summarily tore it to shreds..... The RNA fiasco.

And Jerry, this is just common sense.

The fossil evidence shows exactly the opposite.  An orderly layering of fossils based on speciation over time rather than the jumbled mess of a world-wide cataclysm (example humans and dinosaurs in the same strata).

Jerry lol.  Can you please describe in detail how fossils form?

With all due respect, you have not shown this to me once.

Yes I have, numerous threads that you were apart of.  Go back and review previous discussions.

Have you?  Has anyone?  Are you saying that the areas of the globe 500 - 1000 are hiding something that science has missed in relation to Noah's flood?

That's my point lol.  You're making conclusions based on a Conjured Presupposition.

Yes - hundreds of millions of years actually.

:24:  If you keep telling yourself that over and over again.......Na, it's still a laugher.  Shown Hundreds of Times.....start with the Radiometric Dating Thread.

How was there food if the world was covered in water for 300 days killing everything?

Jerry, it wasn't like GOD said........ tomorrow there's gonna be a Flood; Noah get Ready!!  Do you think Noah made some plans for food?  When you plan a camping trip.....where does Food appear on your list of Priorities?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

How was there food if the world was covered in water for 300 days killing everything?

Jerry, it wasn't like GOD said........ tomorrow there's gonna be a Flood; Noah get Ready!!  Do you think Noah made some plans for food?  When you plan a camping trip.....where does Food appear on your list of Priorities?

So, there was food for 300+ days and for the time it took to grow anything afterward?  Remember everything not on the ark died.  It just does not add up on so many levels.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

Not to mention the carnivores... I'm still puzzling over that. I'm open to suggestions about the scenario following the flood.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

So, there was food for 300+ days and for the time it took to grow anything afterward?  Remember everything not on the ark died.  It just does not add up on so many levels.

Yes there was food....they survived.  Water would be the most important.  Life is super resilient.....GOD made it that way.  Didn't the Dove come back with an Olive Leaf while they were still on the Ark?? 

~

Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? or fill the appetite of the young lions,

When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait?

Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat. Job 38:39-41

:thumbsup:

On

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. Genesis 6:5-8

So Many Levels

And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth. Genesis 9:11-17

It All Adds Up

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)

The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: 2 Peter 2:1-9

~

Beloved, Are You Ready

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Or Are You Too Good

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25-26

For Jesus

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1984

I'm sorry, but you must be in total, utter denial to totally dismiss the evidence Enoch presented.  It's actual physical proof!  It's much more proof than any evolutionary theory has or can offer.  But short of a T-Rex taking over San Diego, you will just brush it off your shoulder.  Dawkins said if there was any proof whatsoever it would destroy evolution?  Just ONE drawing of a dino on a cave wall does that.  But you have thousands of pieces of evidence in just the Ica stones alone.  Yes, people say they are hoaxed.  What evolutionist wouldn't immediately just say they were?  They pinned it on one man who had to claim he created them in order to avoid going to jail.  But truth be told, it would've taken one man over 40 years to create them all, making a thousand a year.  IMPOSSIBLE!  So no, I believe they are real, 40,000 pieces of physical evidence of man and dinos living together.

The verses about Behemoth talking about having a tail as a cedar.  That doesn't describe an elephant, giraffe or any of the other animals you mentioned.  They all have tiny tails.  What animal is so massive, with a tail that large?  yes, a dinosaur.  And the bible account isn't the first such account historically written. 

When it comes to the canopy article you posted, people make a lot of assumptions.  Was Mt. Everest the size it is now?  Did ALL the water from the flood come from this canopy?  The answer is no.  The bulk of the water came from the deep, as another article I posted has scientific evidence for.  They say it's possible that there's enough room under the earth to contain more water than is currently on the surface!  But when all of this was going on, the earth was shifting.  Like the mid-Atlantic ridge, pulling apart the continents and all the water rushing in, creating the river basins, pushing up mountains, forming things like the Grand Canyon, laying down miles of glaciers once the earth instantly cooled after the canopy fell and the north regions, once tropical now suddenly winterized.  That's the only explanation for mammoths that were instantly frozen in the middle of eating their dinner with green stuff on their teeth and still in their stomachs. 

As for having evidence, such as humans and dinos in the same strata, how can that be proven?  You see a dinosaur bone and automatically assume the strata to be millions of years old.  Yet they find dino bones with collagen and blood in them, footprints of dinos and humans in the same rock layer at the same riverbed.  Cave paintings, statues, carvings, Ica stones, historical evidence and tales of people encountering these creatures, etc, etc, etc...and you just shrug it all off.  

Ummm about the footprints. They have sinced been dismissed, even by AiG

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1984

They have found human fossils in cretaceous rock.  Except scientists follow circular reasoning.  If they find dinosaur fossils, well then the rocks are 165 million years ago, but if they find human bones, well then it's only 1 million or less.  So that's how science assumes age and why they will never, ever *find* human and dino fossils in the same 'strata'. 

Please provide a reference for the human fossils you mentioned. I would assume some form of dating was used at some point, not just assumption.  But that is mixed bag, too.  See http://www.cs.unc.edu/~plaisted/ce/dating2.html

Please provide a reference for the human fossils you mentioned. I would assume radiometric dating was used at some point, not just assumption.

~

Well???

And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. Genesis 7:23

The skeletons of ten perfectly modern human beings were found fifty eight feet down in the Dakota Sandstone.  At least four of the individuals were female, one was an infant, and the rest were men.  The amazing thing is that some the fossils were articulated or found in their natural body positions which indicates they were quickly buried by some sort of catastrophic flood and mud slide.

The bones have been partially replaced with malachite which is a green mineral and turquoise thus they have been named "Malachite Man".

Some have argued that this group of people may have been involved in a mining operation and their tunnel may have collapsed.  This does not answer the question why women and an infant would be 58 feet underground in a mine . . . and it has been observed that not digging or mining tools have been found.  http://www.discoverynews.us/DISCOVERY%20MUSEUM/DinosaurWorld/human_and_dinosaur_bones_in_the_same_rock_strata.html