• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

You stated numerous claims without reference even though I asked in one case. I think it would be more edifying to seek out agreement and accord. I think we can all concur that we are here as a result of a Creator. And this Creator loved us so much that He personally died for us. What more can we ask?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  405
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

anthonyjmcgirr - Well I want someone to actually challenge me on the issues.

I offered my opinion on the drawings and statues as to their ambiguity, possible explanations, and quite debatable nature. The only way is to take the given evidence, which is so very minimal, and attempt to investigate it. 

I posted a site on radiometric dating from a scientist who was a Christian, and if you choose to dismiss his experience and expertise, that is your decision. If you believe Baugh is credible in spite of the information available, then that is your decision.  If you think superposition and correlation or fossil/rock dating is purely circular that is your decision.

If you believe that the earth/universe is 6,000 years old although there are other valid scriptural interpretations, that too is your decisions. So what exactly do you want to be challenged on? It all comes down to confirmation bias...ultimately these are all peripheral issues that do not impact God’s grace and one’s salvation through Jesus Christ.  As gray wolf aptly stated “And this Creator loved us so much that He personally died for us. What more can we ask?”.

You stated numerous claims without reference even though I asked in one case. I think it would be more edifying to seek out agreement and accord. I think we can all concur that we are here as a result of a Creator. And this Creator loved us so much that He personally died for us. What more can we ask?

:thumbsup:

To Be With Him Forever And Ever,

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:1-3

Amen~!