IGNORED

Will there be a second chance for salvation after the rapture?

missmuffet

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Reply: Will there be a second chance for salvation after the rapture?

Started by  bopeep1909 , Apr 08 2014 09:41 AM

Matthew 24 makes it clear that that before the Last Day physical creation shall be unstable, and then  the Lord Jesus Christ returns and Spirits away His faithful elect. This describes only one rapture, and not two.

Salvation during the New Testament Era is founded upon faith, having faith in God when He cannot be seen with physical eyes. Therefore, once the Lord Jesus Christ is seen with physical eyes then there can be no more salvation, because it would no longer be salvation by grace through faith. So there is only one rapture, and once the Lord Jesus Christ is seen then salvation ends forever.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Source: endtimesalert.com

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

30 “I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth,
Blood, fire and columns of smoke.
31 “The sun will be turned into darkness
And the moon into blood
Before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.
32 “And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Will be delivered;
For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
There will be those who escape,
As the Lord has said,
Even among the survivors whom the Lord calls.

Joel 2:30-32

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Matthew 24 makes it clear that that before the Last Day physical creation shall be unstable, and then  the Lord Jesus Christ returns and Spirits away His faithful elect. This describes only one rapture, and not two.

Salvation during the New Testament Era is founded upon faith, having faith in God when He cannot be seen with physical eyes. Therefore, once the Lord Jesus Christ is seen with physical eyes then there can be no more salvation, because it would no longer be salvation by grace through faith. So there is only one rapture, and once the Lord Jesus Christ is seen then salvation ends forever.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Well, most of that is true, except your idea that no one is saved after Christ's second coming.

What about blinded Israel per Apostle Paul in Romans 11? God did that blinding of Israel "in part", which Paul showed will continue until the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled (which is not yet today).

If you believe none during Christ's future thousand years reign will be saved, then why even have that thousand years reign by Christ and His elect? Why can't we just go straight to the destruction of Satan and the wicked and then into God's new heavens and a new earth timing? (I ask this for you to consider, because I know some actually do not believe there is a future "thousand years" reign by Christ).

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Well, most of that is true, except your idea that no one is saved after Christ's second coming.

What about blinded Israel per Apostle Paul in Romans 11? God did that blinding of Israel "in part", which Paul showed will continue until the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled (which is not yet today).

If you believe none during Christ's future thousand years reign will be saved, then why even have that thousand years reign by Christ and His elect? Why can't we just go straight to the destruction of Satan and the wicked and then into God's new heavens and a new earth timing? (I ask this for you to consider, because I know some actually do not believe there is a future "thousand years" reign by Christ).

> You are referring to the Antichrist Translation, which is a manmade work that has been cut and pasted together using many different parables from many different writings. It is a false teaching.

The 1000 years in Revelation is in parable form, in the context (placement) of other parables. But the Antichrist Translation cuts that verse out of its proper context, and pastes it together with other different parables from other writings into a completely different context, and all of this is a Big No-no!!!

You are reading the 1000 years literally, but it is a parable in the context of other parables! In fact, the Antichrist Translation cuts and pastes many parables together so that they can be understood literally. Yes, did you hear that? This is something to think about. Parables cut away from other parables, then pasted together with other parables, and then read literally. Does this sound logical to you?

The reason that verse is cut away and taken away is because no one understands all the parables in that chapter. In fact, almost every verse in the Book of Revelation is in parable form, and there is a reason for that. When people cut and paste verses into a different context of parables then they manufacture a completely different scenario of events, which is what the Antichrist Translation is; a false teaching by men.

Anyone that wants the truth of God's Word must first be willing to admit that cutting and pasting verses together to concoct a scenario is wrong, or you will never hear the truth when the LORD does unveil those parables.

Salvation for about 2000 years now has been by faith through the Holy Spirit, and once the Lord Jesus Christ is seen there can be no more salvation, because it would no longer be faith! And the Day He does return is the last day of this physical creation.

> You are referring to the Antichrist Translation, which is a manmade work that has been cut and pasted together using many different parables from many different writings. It is a false teaching.

The 1000 years in Revelation is in parable form, in the context (placement) of other parables. But the Antichrist Translation cuts that verse out of its proper context, and pastes it together with other different parables from other writings into a completely different context, and all of this is a Big No-no!!!

So you ARE one of those who doesn't believe Christ's future "thousand years" reign of Rev.20 is literal, but is instead a parable.

Well, I'm done talking with you, because you would have to omit too much of God's Holy Writ to believe such a thing, and I include a lot of what God gave His OT prophets to write also.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

What do you think?

Well lets look at what the scripture saith

luke 17

22 And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem.

23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,

24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.

27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.

30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

31 The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee.

Isaiah 26

19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

I can show many scripture reference to one the door is shut there will be no more chance for repentance for them that it is appointed

but for the sake of your souls so your soul not be weary with reading i will show one more passage of reference

Zephaniah 2

1 Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;

2 Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD’S anger come upon you.

3 Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD’S anger.

For the lord saith to seek him before his anger come upon you, so if a man does not seek him does all the lords delight in or if a prophet say in his heart the lord delays his coming, the lord will come upon him in a day when he is not aware. So if that man cry save me when he see abraham and isaiah and the lords prophets in the sky on that great day will the lord saved them?

seeing that the master has risen up and shut door as it is written in the book of luke? Surely i tell you the lord will not open the doors or saved them for as the days of noe where so shall the day of the lord be, they will be eating and drinking and sudden destruction will come upon them.

but as noah entered into the ark so shall all the righteous and holy ones, prophets and all of the lords people who keep his commandments will enter into safety and the lord will hind them from the evil to come for the iniquity of the whole earth

Just to be clear, when Jesus shuts the door, like with the five foolish virgins in His ten virgin's parable of Matt.25, that is at the time of His coming after the tribulation. That is when He will say to those who work iniquity to, "depart from Me", which is basically like, 'get away from Me'.

The Isaiah 26 Scripture about going into the chambers is not about a rapture prior to the tribulation. We have long since had the example of how God told the children of Israel in Egypt to go into their chambers until His indignation upon the Egyptians was past, and for none of Israel to go out into the night during that event. Per that example God protected His people WHILE they were on earth. He had no need to remove them off the earth. Likewise it shall be when He sends His consuming fire upon the earth for the last days of this present world.

Just to be clear, when Jesus shuts the door, like with the five foolish virgins in His ten virgin's parable of Matt.25, that is at the time of His coming after the tribulation. That is when He will say to those who work iniquity to, "depart from Me", which is basically like, 'get away from Me'.

The Isaiah 26 Scripture about going into the chambers is not about a rapture prior to the tribulation. We have long since had the example of how God told the children of Israel in Egypt to go into their chambers until His indignation upon the Egyptians was past, and for none of Israel to go out into the night during that event. Per that example God protected His people WHILE they were on earth. He had no need to remove them off the earth. Likewise it shall be when He sends His consuming fire upon the earth for the last days of this present world.

The same as he did in times before so shall he do in times to come

Which is why our Lord Jesus is our Passover Lamb sacrificed for us (1 Cor.5:7).

God created the earth to be inhabited (Isa.45), and it will be. This earth will be our Home, for He and His New Jerusalem and Eden are coming here, and the wicked will not inherit the earth.

Which is why our Lord Jesus is our Passover Lamb sacrificed for us (1 Cor.5:7).

God created the earth to be inhabited (Isa.45), and it will be. This earth will be our Home, for He and His New Jerusalem and Eden are coming here, and the wicked will not inherit the earth.

Yes this earth will be for the lords anointed and the wicked shall not inherit the earth