IGNORED

Why do Jewish people not accept Jesus as Messiah? (Audio only)

Pastor Jim Staley vs Rabbi Finman - Why do Jewish people not accept Jesus as Messiah? (Audio only)

Russian Radio 7

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. John 8:36

http://youtu.be/QNGgdYUQFCA

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The Lord Yeshua dealt with the rejection of the leaders that sat in Moses' seat (which were the weed seed sown in amongst the wheat) in many verses in the NT. Today' rejection is only that the Jews have 2000 years practice at it. In the end, it will take the great tribulation and their near annihilation to get the few Jews that survive to that point to cry out to Yeshua.

John 5: (KJV)
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

43 I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

John 8:40-45 (KJV)
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Matthew chapters 13 and 23 etc.

The Lord Yeshua dealt with the rejection of the leaders that sat in Moses' seat (which were the weed seed sown in amongst the wheat) in many verses in the NT. Today' rejection is only that the Jews have 2000 years practice at it. In the end, it will take the great tribulation and their near annihilation to get the few Jews that survive to that point to cry out to Yeshua.

39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

43 I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

John 8:40-45 (KJV)

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Matthew chapters 13 and 23 etc.

:thumbsup:

Every word of God is tested; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.

Do not add to His words Or He will reprove you,

and you will be proved a liar. Proverbs 30:5-6 (NASB)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The majority of Jewish people who rejected Jesus did so only to follow the leaders that God told them to follow (except they did not test the leadership to see if it was corrupt or not... sort of like today's Christians rarely do).

This solves the debate about man having a choice or not, doesn't it!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

I think the best explanation of that is in Romans 9-11.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Heck, I almost speak Russian now!  Very interesting, I didn't know about the special note subject at 40:40 to 41:46.  Still humans have their comfort zones and choose not to stray too far away from them.