elijanoch

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I have always wondered, that if two persons show up in Jerusalem, began preaching and calling fire down from heaven, how can the world not know who they are? And if the world knows who they are, then would not the Anti Christ also know they will rise up after he kills them? I am assuming he has read the same book.

Otsie.

The world have been conditioned to believe that the two witnesses are the bad guys.

Because they stopped the rain, and cause plagues on earth.

The false prophet maybe knew it ,but what can he do,for that is God's will.

Satan has to do what he has to do,there is no turning back. He is being snared.

jesse.

That makes sense Jesse.  I noticed that you appear to identify the Anti Christ as the false prophet. Do you believe they are one in the same?

Could not Mohammed be the False Prophet?

Yes ,mohamad is dead and buried.

All prophets are of the jews; the false one must have jewish blood.

Nahum 1:9 What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

Nahum 1:10 For while they be folden together as thorns, and while they are drunken as drunkards, they shall be devoured as stubble fully dry.

Nahum 1:11 There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the LORD, a wicked counsellor.

jesse.

Nahum is written about the Assyrians and the person spoken of in that passage was Sennacherib.   The son of the kind of Assyria.     So if you are going to put this into the end times, then the false prophet or antichrist should be an Assyrian not a Jew.

It will not be Moses.

It will be Enoch and Elijah.

Genesis 5:23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years: 24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

2 Kings 2:11And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Both were taken by God or taken up to the heavens ( not Heaven ) and since flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, they are right now travelling through time where they will be dropped off to serve Him during the great tribulation.

A clue to this displacement can be seen with Philip.

Acts 8:39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. 40 But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.

Since the two will be killed during the great tribulation, they are not transfigured yet.

Revelations 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

That will be when those two will enter into Heaven.

Hobbes.

Moses's body was taken up.Jesus saw Moses and Elijah at the transfiguration.

Moses changed water into blood; Elijah stopped the rain.Just as the two witnesses will do.

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil

***he disputed about the body of Moses***,

durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

jesse.

The Bible says very plainly that Moses Died.....     how can you dispute that.

When Jesus was resurrected a lot of others were raised at the  same time......   Moses?????    I don't know for the Word doesn't tell us.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  130
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Hebrews 9:27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

This scripture is often mis-used related to this debate. Paul is clearly speaking in broader terms relating to our responsibility to obtain salvation in this life, and that Christ's one-time death doesn't compare to the frequent sacrifices of the Levitical priesthood. In his argument, he is also refuting the heresy of reincarnation. But the "it is appointed" part of this verse is revealing: this is a general rule, to which there have been several exceptions throughout the Bible- how many times did the widow of Zarephath's son die? Or Jairus' daughter? Or Lazarus? Each clearly "violated" Heb 9:27 if it is taken as an absolute rule like this.

Since everything happens for a reason, where does that leave Enoch if it was Moses and Elijah?  Seems kind of pointless to take him for nothing.  Moses had served his purpose and Elijah had not died yet and so seems more likely that it would be Enoch & Elijah, but hey.. we shall all know for sure some day,

Edited by Hobbes

I have always wondered, that if two persons show up in Jerusalem, began preaching and calling fire down from heaven, how can the world not know who they are? And if the world knows who they are, then would not the Anti Christ also know they will rise up after he kills them? I am assuming he has read the same book.

Otsie.

The world have been conditioned to believe that the two witnesses are the bad guys.

jesse.

That makes sense Jesse.  I noticed that you appear to identify the Anti Christ as the false prophet. Do you believe they are one in the same?

Nahum 1:9 What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

Nahum 1:10 For while they be folden together as thorns, and while they are drunken as drunkards, they shall be devoured as stubble fully dry.

Nahum 1:11 There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the LORD, a wicked counsellor.

jesse.

Nahum is written about the Assyrians and the person spoken of in that passage was Sennacherib.   The son of the kind of Assyria.     So if you are going to put this into the end times, then the false prophet or antichrist should be an Assyrian not a Jew.

Other one.

Isaiah 14:24 The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

Isaiah 14:25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

Isaiah 14:26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.

Isaiah 14:27 For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?

jesse.

Otsie.

jesse.

jesse.

Other one.

Isaiah 14:24 The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

Isaiah 14:25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

Isaiah 14:26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.

Isaiah 14:27 For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?

jesse.

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.(TYRUS WAS IN SYRYA).

Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Ezekiel 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Ezekiel 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Ezekiel 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Ezekiel 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Ezekiel 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

jesse.

Hebrews 9:27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

This scripture is often mis-used related to this debate. Paul is clearly speaking in broader terms relating to our responsibility to obtain salvation in this life, and that Christ's one-time death doesn't compare to the frequent sacrifices of the Levitical priesthood. In his argument, he is also refuting the heresy of reincarnation. But the "it is appointed" part of this verse is revealing: this is a general rule, to which there have been several exceptions throughout the Bible- how many times did the widow of Zarephath's son die? Or Jairus' daughter? Or Lazarus? Each clearly "violated" Heb 9:27 if it is taken as an absolute rule like this.

Since everything happens for a reason, where does that leave Enoch if it was Moses and Elijah?  Seems kind of pointless to take him for nothing.  Moses had served his purpose and Elijah had not died yet and so seems more likely that it would be Enoch & Elijah, but hey.. we shall all know for sure some day,

Well, I still think it's going to be Sam and George.......   We don't need some old prophet to do this.   We have good people alive today.....    The Holy Spirit will be guiding them, and it will be the power of Jesus that does the miracles, so why should they bother Enoch or Elijah over something so simple.

Otsie.

jesse.

jesse.

Other one.

jesse.

So what does that have to do with anything....

Otsie.

jesse.

jesse.

Other one.

jesse.

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.(TYRUS WAS IN SYRYA).

Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Ezekiel 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Ezekiel 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Ezekiel 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Ezekiel 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Ezekiel 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

jesse.

This is speaking of the Devil, not a Jew......   unless you believe that the King of Tyre was really in the Garden of Eden....   I still find no connection to the Antichrist, the False Prophet or the two witnesses.

this is getting crazy, I'm done.

this is getting crazy, I'm done.

It takes along study Other one.

Satan is also called the assyrian.

That was speaking of lucifer(satan).

If you go to verse one,you will see God speaking to the *prince* of tyre.