tigger398

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

I would say the mother cat is close to giving birth and suspect the kittens are moving around inside of her and the mommy cat is laying on her side for comfort reasons.  Everything you have described so far sounds very normal as the kittens will come in their time so just be patient in waiting.  But I agree with some of the others if you are worried something is wrong then by all means call a vet and ask them on the phone.  There is no charge for the call and the vet's are more than happy to advise you over the phone if things are serious or not.  I have had to make a many of calls to my vet.  Making a bed for the mommy cat is a good idea.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

(((((Congradulations Tigger)))) on your new baby kitties

Guest Butero

Now I need prayers that we find homes for annie's kittens and that we will get her fixed.

I had a stray cat who had many kittens at my home.  I just had her fixed.  She was not completely tame, and I couldn't have gotten her to the vet before.  As a result, I have a lot of cats, but at least the cycle should end now.  After the kittens are weaned, you can seek to find them homes and have the Mother cat fixed.  Till then, keep her inside.  Kittens are not in high demand.  How many kittens did Annie have? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

annie had two so far

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Congrats to you and Annie  :mgcheerful:

09a6668837c7daad61a92a38f4718b70.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that photo looks just like the kittens. there are 3 altogether. But seriously. we must find homes for them. annie is a tuxedo cat. The kittens are grey tiger cats.

Guest Butero

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that photo looks just like the kittens. there are 3 altogether. But seriously. we must find homes for them. annie is a tuxedo cat. The kittens are grey tiger cats.

They will need to be with their mother for at least 4 to 6 weeks, at least till they are weaned.  You probably should be asking around as soon as possible, because in my experience, there aren't that many people looking for cats.  As I sit here typing, I am looking at 9 cats in the living room with me.  The rest are around here someplace, and I never intended to have more than 3 at a time.  I had one stray cat hanging around the house, and most are her kittens.  When they are old enough to adopt out, I hear they are easier to find a home for if they have been fixed.  Just make sure to keep the mother cat indoors until the kittens are weaned and she is fixed or this will happen again, many times over.  Good luck. 

Can we pray to find homes for them quickly.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings tigger!

Do you live anywhere near South Florida?A little itty bitty kitty would love me lots n lots and I would love em back........

In Jesus Name we pray,Heavenly Father ....even as a sparrow falls from a tree,You know about it...........You know Your little creatures need homes & we thank you that You will provide them with loving homes where You will be Blessing someone through them!Glory to You Lord,in everything...............

How many are Your works,Oh Lord!In Wisdom You made them all;the earth is full of Your creatures,,,,,, Psalms 104:24

With love-in Christ,Kwik