• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Faithie,

Really can feel what you are going through, remain strong sister. Remember there is a time and reason to everything of which that falls into place under heaven. For there is not a life without purpose nor a trial without reason. For as believers we undergo many of them so as to further build foundation in our relationship with Christ, Satan just does his best to ruin that with each situation. Hang in there!

With Love In Christ,

Danielle

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1906

:noidea:;) UPDATE:

My beloved is BACK :13::);) YES, she is BACK!! Thank you so much for blessing me with your love and prayers. Last night I cried to the Lord and this morning, when I got online...THRE SHE WAS!!! Oh the joy in my heart. What a GREAT way to start the New Year ;):13:

Jenny, I love you. Thanks for loving me.

Faithie :huh:

Guest NH_Marine15

My best-friend, Shelley, was my best-friend for 8 years. 3 years ago she died. I miss her so much and even as I type this I try to be strong but I break down and cry. I am very close to her family still and her mother and I still keep in contact even though I moved out of state. It hurts to know that you can't physically see her but, she is in my heart.