IGNORED

Have anyone thought of this

tigger398

Well, since for some odd reason, the law here does not believe that a person owns their own body, they won't let me sell my organs on eBay, so sure, why not. Not sure why you can give organs away and not sell them, but that is the way it is. If I end up as dog food, tree fertilizer, or shark bait, I don't care all that much.

However, if someone needs my organs, sure, have them. I won't need them, I am getting a new body anyway. As someone else said, I prefer to be dead first

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Yall may not realize it, but mortuaries can harvest bone from you without your permission, without your family's permission or even knowledge. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

Well, I see no problem with it at all. Its a personal choice as others have said. I believe God can find a way to resurrect people when the time is come. Remember God cant be limited. Just because something doesnt make sense to us doesnt mean  it cant happen. With God all things are possible.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I've worked in areas where there are donated bodies used for educational purposes.  The bodies look like a high school class frog dissection.  I've seen bags with heads in them.  Also loose organs stacked in big tubs.  Loose brains.  I've never seen the bodies on meat hooks but I've heard of people telling me they have seen this as well.  I've talked to the employees that chop up the bodies and the professors.  They say that they wouldn't donate their bodies.  Biblically, you can do what you want.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Yes, I am.