• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

In the bible we read about how God usually send an angel to deliver important message,does it still happem in our generation,can God still send an angel to visit any of his children in this our generation,have anybody been visited by an angel,we believe by faith that God by His great mercy and favour always command His angels to protect us:if a pastor told you that an angel of God will visit you with miracles and good news,what does the servant of God mean;if a servant of God prophesy to you in the name of God and at the end what he said did not come to pass,who to doubt.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The Word tells us to be kind to strangers for they may be angels. Angels are here around us, so yes he can send angels to us... however we might not know they are angels...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

We no longer have need of angels to deliver messages now that the Holy Spirit has come. Moreover, the prophecy did not come true so it is evil. The gift of prophecy in 1 Cor. 14 is for all the church, not an individual. it is to exhort, encourage, warn or comfort, not to foretell the future. It sounds like the pastor may have a deceiving spirit or one of divination. I would not trust him. 2 Tim:3:13 But evil men and imposters will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

Anything that distracts you from Christ Himself is evil. Whether it is to wait for an angel or to want to know what the good news is, it is evil. If good news might be throught of as money, your are secuded by your own greed. If the prophecy makes you think you are something extra special, you are seduced by pride.

We are something special to God, that He would choose and love us to seek out to save us. But that causes humility that He should save such as sinner as I. All the church is beloved.

Angels do guard and protect us. And some disguise themselves a people in need. We should always treat those in need as if they were angels or as though they were Christ Himself.

Pastors who use their position to get rich are not good. 1 Tim. 6:5 useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself. 6. Now godliness with contentment is great gain. 10 For the love of money is a root of all evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness,--. 1 Tim. 3:8 as well.

Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron. 1 Tim: 4:1-2 NKJV Many litteral translations call them seducing spirits because they seduce us away from Christ.

It is good that you are wary of such prophesy. God is warning you. I would not trust this pastor at all.

Bless you Jerry, you always ask such good questions.

Willa

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Yes I think God still sends angels to his children...

Jerry You said..Quote<if a pastor told you that an angel of God will visit you with miracles and good news,what does the servant of God mean.>

It means this servant is a liar...is there in scripture, anyone who was told first by another person,that they would be visited by angels? Not to my knowledge.yet It does however state that an angel will be sent ahead of(before) you, an angel will lead and guide you.and angel will protect you and many times that angels speak to us. And that an angel has given a message that should be heeded... so if someone says an angel will come to visit me.I would not trust them.even if afterword I was visited by one, I'd watch out cause Satan is an angel of God too..Just my thoughts.

In the bible we read about how God usually send an angel to deliver important message,

does it still happen in our generation,

can God still send an angel to visit any of his children in this our generation,

have anybody been visited by an angel,

we believe by faith that God by His great mercy and favour always command His angels to protect us:

if a pastor told you that an angel of God will visit you with miracles and good news,

what does the servant of God mean;

if a servant of God prophesy to you in the name of God

and at the end what he said did not come to pass,

who to doubt.

:thumbsup:

Beloved There Is No Doubt

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. Revelation 22:16

His Angels Still Speak

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:17

No Doubt

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/10/1955

It's my hope that this scripture will help you- Deuteronomy 18:20-22 - But a prophet who presumes to speak a word in My Name, which I have not commanded him to speak or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.  And if you say in your heart, "How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?"-when a prophet speaks in the Name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

Blessed be He forever!