• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

misrepresentation |ˌmisreprizenˈtāSHn|

noun

the action or offence of giving a false or misleading account of the nature of something: 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

and might I add, there was no plan "B".

1 Peter 1:19&20 “but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. 20He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you”

Revelation 13:8 “the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”

Jesus and the whole thing was ordained before the earth was even formed....   Jesus was not only plan "A", he is the only plan.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

Are you really comparing me to God....  I'm flattered......   but that's ridiculous.

Why? God wants to known as Father because He is the Father of all born again. Jesus called Him Father. In your family, you are supposed to be as He is with regards to your children. That is elementary 101 teaching.

God kicked "them" out of the garden so they would not eat of the tree of life and live forever just as the Bible says.   He did it for thier own good. 

And you have never considered anything beyond that as the reason??? Amazing!! Had they eaten, Adam and Eve would have been as God Himself living forever in sin and procreating children who could never be redeemed. In short the universe would have "exploded". Think about all such ramifications before having any argument with me.

Now, lets extend this thinking to Jesus had He failed in His temptation. Where would we be had He failed?? Who could have repaired the damage that would have required someone bigger than God??!! Redeemed us??!! Perhaps a even a little stretching of the mind might help clear up some misundertandings we have. Try it. I've been there. Lets see what you come up with.

Where do you get this knowledge of how Jesus being raised? 

The Bible. Did He not grow in stature and wisdom? Did He not learn obedience?

Where do you get the knowledge of what happened to Jesus until he was 30 years old.

The Bible. The Jewish tradition of things.

And I put my toddler behind the wheel when he was about 18 months old.   Stood in my lap just like I did my father and grandfather (only he used horses and mules).

Shame of you. I wonder what would have happened had God allowed Jesus to be tempted at that age __ maybe even rule the world?

When was Adam ever a toddler,,,,,  or a teenager or anything other than a naive man who didn't even realize he was naked till he ate of the fruit.

Is age now the criteria? make the difference? He was only a couple of days old by that standard __ and he was a baby with regards to obedience. You really don't want to argue with that, do you?

Where do you get all these ideas of yours....    you're sounding more like you're reading Dan Brown instead of the Bible.

Perhaps I should consider that an insult, personal attack, maybe? You profess to know the Bible. You would never prove it by what you just wrote.

I've asked this question before.......   when did God decide for us to Judge the animals.....   you shouldn't have trouble answering that seeings how you tend to speculate on just about everything else.

No speculation or conjecture on my end. The Bible holds the info for all to understand who want to know God.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

nd might I add, there was no plan "B".

1 Peter 1:19&20 “but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. 20He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you”

Jesus and the whole thing was ordained before the earth was even formed....   Jesus was not only plan "A", he is the only plan.

Ah, Yes, No plan "B". I agree.

However, can't we agree God a had a plan, ready to roll out, just in case Adam failed?

Edited by Cross Reference

nd might I add, there was no plan "B".

Ah, Yes, No plan "B". I agree.

However, can't we agree God a had a plan, ready to roll out, just in case Adam failed?

Are you really serious.......   I mean really....

Do you really think the only difference between Adam and God was that he lives forever and Adam is to die.......   that if they had eaten of the tree of life that Adam would have been like the Father......   or Jesus himself?        I think there is a difference in saying that if they ate of the fruit that would be as gods and live forever, and saying that they would be God or his equivalent.     Eating of the fruit would only give them one attribute of being a god.

Interesting that you won't wager an Idea for a subject that pretty much would mess with your false teaching

@other one

One has to laugh at this

Shame of you. I wonder what would have happened had God allowed Jesus to be tempted at that age __ maybe even rule the world?

Yes other one, shame on us, I too have committed the crime of allowing my 3 yr old son and daughter for sitting on my lap and hold the steering wheel, mine is far worse as I did that with my kids in a game reserve park.....shame on us!!! how dare we bond with our kids....How dare we!!! 

I didn't even wear a seat belt until I got a car that would do 160 miles an hour...   what shame...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Closed for review.