IGNORED

Pope Stirs Controversy with Evangelicals

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Pope Francis is trying to unite all people who worship God in Spirit and in truth. It's a monumental undertaking. It's such a big job he might as well try to build the Empire State building all by himself, in the Vatican square. But I support him, and I hope he succeeds.

Amen

No, he is trying to unite all religions.

Simply

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Jesus

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

~

....Pope Francis is trying to unite all people who worship God in Spirit and in truth....

....It's a monumental undertaking....

~

Papa

But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. Matthew 23:5-7

Ain't No Papa

But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Matthew 23:8-9

And No Church Sits In The Seat Of Christ

Neither be ye called masters:

for one is your Master,

even Christ. Matthew 23:10

You See?

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

And ye are complete in him, which is the head

of all principality and power: Colossians 2:6-10

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/30/1978

I agree with Joe 100%. Every time I read that part of the Bible I see the Pope standing on top on the synagogue waving and smiling, loving the attention. I can't judge but I do believe he already has his reward.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/09/1989

Wow.... I can't believe how much people even in great power can twist and blatantly ignore the scripture and words of the Lord!

John 14:6 "I am the way, the truth and the life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me". Not by the Church, not by the virgin Mary.... Through Christ alone.

Spread the lies of the Pope! He is not a leader of Christ followers and will surely not lead people to the kingdom....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the pope said day before yesterday that he had only two or three years to live.....

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  653
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  03/26/1977

Pope Francis tells atheists to abide by their own consciences, saying God's mercy has no limits. How's that for controversy if you believe there is no salvation for anyone other than Christ?