IGNORED

The Beast From The Sea

Last Daze

Hi Sister.

I like that;but please consider again.

The first dominion will be the thousand year kingdom.(micah 4:8).

The second dominion would be the whole earth.

The new earth.

jesse

Hi Jesse

You must of misunderstood me.  After the earth melted is the 2nd dominion. I agree.  I understand paradise to be the 1000 year kingdom.   I said that after the earth is melted would be a different kind of paradise, not the one mentioned, sorry to confuse.

Sister.

Paradise is for the elected jews,but a kingdom for the saints,they will rule.(first dominion with boundaries).

The whole earth will be the second dominion(new earth).

Thy will be done on earth as is in heaven.

Thanks.

jesse.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  130
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Revelations 13th chapter being as it is written, I believe the Lord is leading me to share that when Revelations 18th chapter happens, as it will serve as a catalyst for the NWO, the attack will come from the sea, that will serve the NWO in making every one take the mark of the beast system to survive. 

But of course, those that are christians left behind and new believers after the pre trib rapture will not take the mark.

Edited by Hobbes

Revelations 13th chapter being as it is written, I believe the Lord is leading me to share that when Revelations 18th chapter happens, as it will serve as a catalyst for the NWO, the attack will come from the sea, that will serve the NWO in making every one take the mark of the beast system to survive. 

But of course, those that are christians left behind and new believers after the pre trib rapture will not take the mark.

Hobbs.

These things will happen to christians.

Luke 21:12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

Luke 21:13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

Luke 21:14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

Luke 21:15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Luke 21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

No christians will be in heaven before those things happen.

jesse.

Hi Brother Jesse,

What you have quoted does refer to the days of the disciples when they had seen Jerusalem and the Temple thrown down, but there is a change of scenario in verse 24.

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Then it goes beyond that moment in time to the present day.

There is an escape and the warning Jesus is giving here applies to believers now because during the great tribulation, we are not going to be carried away by the cares of this life wherein we would not want to leave when the Bridegroom comes.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

if you don't worship the first beast you die......   we may never even be offered the mark so what's to worry about......   if you worship the beast to show your allegiance to him, the mark won't matter anyway for you will still go to hell.

So don't worry about the mark focus on what you worship.

if you don't worship the first beast you die......   we may never even be offered the mark so what's to worry about......   if you worship the beast to show your allegiance to him, the mark won't matter anyway for you will still go to hell.

So don't worry about the mark focus on what you worship.

Ditto.

http://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/183574-the-witnessing-role-of-the-holy-ghost-limits-our-worship/

The power of the false prophet is in the mark,because without the mark, no one can buy or sell.

This means:

1. no bank acc.

2.no job.

3.no house to rent.

4.no car to drive.

5.no lights.

6.no water.

7.no nothing,but death,or take the mark and live.

To take the mark means in subjection, and worship the beast, and the f,prophet.

The mark will be forced upon all.

jesse.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

The power of the false prophet is in the mark,because without the mark, no one can buy or sell.

This means:

1. no bank acc.

2.no job.

3.no house to rent.

4.no car to drive.

5.no lights.

6.no water.

jesse.

So are you saying the "false prophet" is the same one as the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward? I'm not afraid to say they are the same entity.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

So are you saying the "false prophet" is the same one as the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward? I'm not afraid to say they are the same entity.

Hi Salty

Revelation 13:11   And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

The false prophet is the second beast above.

He's the little horn in Daniel that comes out of the 10 horrns.

The first beast has 7 heads and 10 horns, with ten crowns

the second has only two horns like a lamb.

Describing two different beasts.  One is made up of 10 kings, the other one solo.

The false prophet will rule in the days of these kings, so they are there side by side ruling together.  Both will be thrown into the lake of fire.  There's two beasts thrown in there, not one.

Daniel 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

This means:

1. no bank acc.

2.no job.

3.no house to rent.

4.no car to drive.

5.no lights.

6.no water.

jesse.

Salty.

The beast of the earth rev.13:11.= the miracle worker in rev 19.= the f,prophet.= the son of perdition 2thess.2.= little horn Dan 7.

Two horns like a lamb = (1). in charge of the secular. (2). in charge of the spiritual.(he is god).

jesse.