Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Are you not familiar with Adam Weishaupt, an othrodox Jewish professor of canon law that founded the Bavarian Illuminati in the 18th century designed to overthrow Christianity and the governments of the Western Christian nations?

who funded the expense to do that???

The "synagogue of Satan" did, because they control the wealth of nations.

and who is this "synagogue of satan"?

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Salty,

You said in your post, #58 `Why are you always pointing to America, UK & the EU nations, with that working?`

As I`ve said before they are the most powerful nations (legal authorities) over the world. Yes we know many groups are working influencing them but these nations are those who control the world`s system.

I will give you the recent information & then it will be interesting to hear what you have to say as to how it may affect us in the next few years. Plus what it means in relation to Global Control.

There is a place where this passport, E – ID has been trialled for over a decade with great results & no security breaches. In a very little country (1.3 mill) in the north of Europe this cyberdream has become a reality. Secure authenticated ID is the birthright of every Estonian. Before a newborn even arrives home, the hospital will have issued a digital birth certificate & his health insurance will have been started automatically. All residents of the small Baltic state aged 15 & over have electronic ID cards which are used in health care, electronic banking & shopping, to sign contracts & encrypt e-mail, as tram tickets, & much more besides – even to vote.

Estonia`s approach makes life efficient: taxes take less than an hour to file, & refunds are paid within 48 hours. By law, the state may not ask for any piece of information more than once, people have the right to know what data are held on them & all government databases must be compatible, a system know as the X-road. In all, the Estonian state offers 600 e-services to its citizens & 2,400 to businesses.

Estonia`s system uses suitably hefty encryption. Only a minimum of private data are kept on the ID card itself. Lost cards can simply be cancelled. And in over a decade, no security breaches have been reported. Also issued are two PIN codes, one for authentication (proving who the holder is) & one for authorisation (signing documents or making payments)

Other governments have tried to issue electronic identity cards. But the costs have been high & public resistance strong. Some have proved careless custodians of their citizens` data. This has left a gap in the global market – one which Estonia hopes to fill. It will issue ID cards to non-resident `satellite Estonians,` thereby creating a Global Government –Standard digital identity. Applicants will pay a small fee & provide the same biometric data & documents as Estonian residents. If all is in order, a card will be issued, or its virtual equivalent on a smartphone (held on a special secure module in the SIM card.)

Some good ideas never take off because too few people embrace them. And with just 1.3 million residents, Estonia is a tiddler- even with the 10m satellite Estonians the government hopes to add over the next decade. What may provide the necessary scale is a European Union rule soon to come into force that will require member states to accept each other`s digital IDs. That means that non-resident holders of Estonian IDs, wherever they are, will be able not only to send each other encrypted e-mail & prove their identity to web-service providers who accept government-issued identities, but also to do business with governments anywhere in the EU.

What this holds for personal Global Identity in the future, we will have to wait & see. However it does have the potential to make Global Control much sooner than we may think.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Hi Salty,

You said in your post, #58 `Why are you always pointing to America, UK & the EU nations, with that working?`

As I`ve said before they are the most powerful nations (legal authorities) over the world. Yes we know many groups are working influencing them but these nations are those who control the world`s system.

Ideas are much more powerful than literal weapons. So the real drivers of the one world movement in prep for Lucifer's coming are those behind the 'idea' of it, because that's how the world leaders that help fulfill their plans are driven by those behind the scenes.

Thus we're back to the idea of secret societies and the mystery schools again, instead of trying to determine the events by outward politicians and such, a view which the real movers want us to see, which is not going to reveal their real strategy. They've got you thinking geopolitics because that's what they want you to think, because it's not those nations that are controlling the world system, it's the "mystery of iniquity" working behind them in secret in many nations, including within the state of Israel.

Our Heavenly Father has shown us that it's His will to gather the nations against Jerusalem so as to pour out His cup of wrath upon them. That is not only about nations around the state of Israel closing in for a final battle. It's about the one world government system taking over... Jerusalem for 'their' aims to institute world-wide worship of Lucifer (the real coming Antichrist). The Arab nations around Israel will be just as deceived by that coming pseudo-Christ as the western nations will be. God has ordained it to happen.

Only at the very end of the tribulation will Lucifer determine to destroy all of God's people once and for all. That's what will institute the final battle of Armageddon, a battle which we on earth do not fight, for Christ Jesus and His saints that He brings will fight that. And really, it won't be much a battle, because the armies of Gog/Magog will be destroyed at an instant.

So what event will occur at the end that will cause the Antichrist want to destroy God's people once and for all? Our Lord Jesus showed us in His Revelation through His servant John. But it's also written of in the OT prophets. And it has something to do with The Gospel going out to all nations as a final Witness towards the end of the tribulation.

I will give you the recent information & then it will be interesting to hear what you have to say as to how it may affect us in the next few years. Plus what it means in relation to Global Control.

There is a place where this passport, E – ID has been trialled for over a decade with great results & no security breaches. In a very little country (1.3 mill) in the north of Europe this cyberdream has become a reality. Secure authenticated ID is the birthright of every Estonian. Before a newborn even arrives home, the hospital will have issued a digital birth certificate & his health insurance will have been started automatically. All residents of the small Baltic state aged 15 & over have electronic ID cards which are used in health care, electronic banking & shopping, to sign contracts & encrypt e-mail, as tram tickets, & much more besides – even to vote.

Estonia`s approach makes life efficient: taxes take less than an hour to file, & refunds are paid within 48 hours. By law, the state may not ask for any piece of information more than once, people have the right to know what data are held on them & all government databases must be compatible, a system know as the X-road. In all, the Estonian state offers 600 e-services to its citizens & 2,400 to businesses.

Estonia`s system uses suitably hefty encryption. Only a minimum of private data are kept on the ID card itself. Lost cards can simply be cancelled. And in over a decade, no security breaches have been reported. Also issued are two PIN codes, one for authentication (proving who the holder is) & one for authorisation (signing documents or making payments)

Other governments have tried to issue electronic identity cards. But the costs have been high & public resistance strong. Some have proved careless custodians of their citizens` data. This has left a gap in the global market – one which Estonia hopes to fill. It will issue ID cards to non-resident `satellite Estonians,` thereby creating a Global Government –Standard digital identity. Applicants will pay a small fee & provide the same biometric data & documents as Estonian residents. If all is in order, a card will be issued, or its virtual equivalent on a smartphone (held on a special secure module in the SIM card.)

Some good ideas never take off because too few people embrace them. And with just 1.3 million residents, Estonia is a tiddler- even with the 10m satellite Estonians the government hopes to add over the next decade. What may provide the necessary scale is a European Union rule soon to come into force that will require member states to accept each other`s digital IDs. That means that non-resident holders of Estonian IDs, wherever they are, will be able not only to send each other encrypted e-mail & prove their identity to web-service providers who accept government-issued identities, but also to do business with governments anywhere in the EU.

What this holds for personal Global Identity in the future, we will have to wait & see. However it does have the potential to make Global Control much sooner than we may think.

Start sending encrypted emails in the USA that the NSA can't read and you will get visits before long....   and some get thier computers taken away for a short time.

Hi other one,

That is serious, ay. But could this ID still be used without the encrypted part in the USA?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Hi other one,

That is serious, ay. But could this ID still be used without the encrypted part in the USA?

He's talking about the laws against a certain higher level of encryption than allowed. Naturally those doing that will mostly be hackers, or military operators in other countries, so that's why it would get the NSA's attention. Afterall, espinoge is what their business is.

Talking of espionage -

Cooperative Cyber Defence centre of Excellence.

NATO CCD COE, officially the NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence is one of NATO centres of Excellence, located in Tallinn, Estonia. The Centre was established on 14 May 2008, it received full creditation by NATO & attained the status of International Military Organisation on 28 October 2008. The centre conducts research & training on cyber security & includes a staff of approximately 40 persons.

As we know NATO is the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation - UK, USA & EU.

Now can we see why it is important to see what these Major Governments are doing. To have this Cyber Defence centre right where the potential Global Identification Centre may be, is not coincidence. It is planned. It is being outworked before our very eyes & will soon be part of our daily lives. Why do I watch these Governments - because they are legal authorities forming the Global Government - the final legal authority will demand that we have their Global ID if we want to be part of their system - `to buy & sell.`

Hi other one,

I don't know why it couldn't....     even with the encrypted email, as long as those government agencies could read the encrypted data they would not care.

Actually i don't have a problem with a national ID....    people are so concerned with the mark of the beast that too many people just don't want anything that would prove they are who they are.....    I simply don't understand for it would solve some of our problems if we did have a secure national ID....

Oh, and btw those who had the encryption going on were anarchists and were not very good people.   I had been given an invitation to join their group through some other acquaintances at Alex Jones members only forum...   When I discovered who they were I backed down from the invite and about six weeks later they got visits from the men i black.  But with the security clearances I had working for Xerox, I've had all my computers monitored for years.  Even after I retired.   I get hits logged by my firewall off and on, especially after reloading software or upgrading things....   Not a big deal with me considering the things I worked with in the past.    They can come look any time they choose. 

Hi other one,

You are right ID makes life easier. The point I`m bringing out is, that this is heading towards a Global ID. This also will obviously make life much easier in the short term but will be the infrastructure, system that a world leader can then use to demand allegiance to him. It will be more subtle than that - like Are you for `peace & safety,` & `together we can transform the world,` `if you are not for us you are against us,` etc rhetoric.

The Global ID infrastructure is coming into place &  this will hasten the world`s bringing in of the same currency. For not only physical barriers for the common market across the world are being broken down, but the e-commerce will necessitate that we all use the same currency. As I`ve said before I believe the next 5 years will see tremendous changes as the forming of the Global Government takes up speed.