IGNORED

Why the 2 Witnesses in Rev. will be hated by the whole world?

silviawang

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

The Bible teaches that in the end time the Beast will trick Israel into believing he is the Christ. He will blaspheme and have the word cast out all that is New Testament affirming the Old Covenant in the last seven years, but renege on this in the middle of that seven year  period... returning humanities religious world views and center to Babylon. Then the Jews he hoodwinked will rebel as the Christians had at the beginning of the Beast's rise to power... and the world will turn on the Jews to the point of their utter annihilation... but just before that point the few who survive to that point will cry out to Jesus (since nothing else has worked and they are desperate and sadly cry out to him as a last resort). Then he will come as it speaks of him in Zechariah and Revelation 14.

I am not a pastor (by human standards / traditions of men) so I cannot start a Bible study here to show where and how the Bible teaches all of this. If a pastor here will start the topic in the Bible study section, I will be happy to show these things there.

Argosy.

Isaiah 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

Israel will make an agreement with the false prophet to come into israel and destroy the muslem dome.

But He will take it for himself. Then the king of the east(medes) will stand up with his allies.

This will be the 3rd ww.,not armageddon. This war will be cut short by the appearing of the Lord of Lords.

Armageddon is the war of men against The Lamb. The 3rdww is the war of men against men.

I believe ww3 is Armageddon, and its a war of men against men, and men against God. Islam and Russia come against Israel, and the antichrist defends Israel, both armies are evil at that stage. The antichrist fights Christ by already ruling Israel as the false Christ, the Gog alliance fights Christ through attacking God's holy land. Israel is losing this war, with Gog entering right into the highlands of Israel where Jerusalem is. (Ezekiel 38/39).  At this moment Israel repents and Jesus appears and destroys the attacking armies, Israel is made pure at that moment and so does not get destroyed but wins the battle with Christ.

The Bible teaches that in the end time the Beast will trick Israel into believing he is the Christ. He will blaspheme and have the word cast out all that is New Testament affirming the Old Covenant in the last seven years, but renege on this in the middle of that seven year  period... returning humanities religious world views and center to Babylon. Then the Jews he hoodwinked will rebel as the Christians had at the beginning of the Beast's rise to power... and the world will turn on the Jews to the point of their utter annihilation... but just before that point the few who survive to that point will cry out to Jesus (since nothing else has worked and they are desperate and sadly cry out to him as a last resort). Then he will come as it speaks of him in Zechariah and Revelation 14.

I am not a pastor (by human standards / traditions of men) so I cannot start a Bible study here to show where and how the Bible teaches all of this. If a pastor here will start the topic in the Bible study section, I will be happy to show these things there.

Argosy.

Isaiah 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

Israel will make an agreement with the false prophet to come into israel and destroy the muslem dome.

But He will take it for himself. Then the king of the east(medes) will stand up with his allies.

This will be the 3rd ww.,not armageddon. This war will be cut short by the appearing of the Lord of Lords.

Armageddon is the war of men against The Lamb. The 3rdww is the war of men against men.

I believe ww3 is Armageddon, and its a war of men against men, and men against God. Islam and Russia come against Israel, and the antichrist defends Israel, both armies are evil at that stage. The antichrist fights Christ by already ruling Israel as the false Christ, the Gog alliance fights Christ through attacking God's holy land. Israel is losing this war, with Gog entering right into the highlands of Israel where Jerusalem is. (Ezekiel 38/39).  At this moment Israel repents and Jesus appears and destroys the attacking armies, Israel is made pure at that moment and so does not get destroyed but wins the battle with Christ.

The difference between the war of armageddon and the war of gog and magog:

1. Armageddon will be at the coming. The dead will be buried in the valey of hinom(jehosaphat).

Jesus will destroy babylon; with the sword of his mouth.(satan spared).(only the f.proph. and beast cast in fire)(Rev.19:20)

2. Gog and magog,will be one thousand years after armageddon.

God himself will destroy satan,because he was not destroyed at armageddon.

Fire from heaven, from God will destroy him. Rev20:9.

The dead will be buried in a place called Hamongog.will take 7months to bury.

There is a second resurrection, one thousand years after armageddon.

The second coming does not consist of the first and the second resurrection. They are 1000yrs apart.

jesse.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Argosy.

1. Armageddon will be at the coming. The dead will be buried in the valey of hinom(jehosaphat).

Jesus will destroy babylon; with the sword of his mouth.(satan spared).(only the f.proph. and beast cast in fire)(Rev.19:20)

The second coming does not consist of the first and the second resurrection. They are 1000yrs apart.

jesse.

I agree with all of this, and yet don't know how its relevant to our discussion.

We were comparing ww3 and Armageddon, and I was saying they are the same war.

Now you are comparing the Gog/Magog war with Armageddon, I agree that they are different wars separated by the millenium.

Argosy.

jesse.

I agree with all of this, and yet don't know how its relevant to our discussion.

Now you are comparing the Gog/Magog war with Armageddon, I agree that they are different wars separated by the millenium.

Argosy.

To know prophecy correctly is important.All todays scribes are still discussing and seeking for

gog and magog; a people that dont exist yet.

Thanks.

jesse.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

The same as aways... because of truth. There is going to be many killed because of the same but it's going to take something to start all seeing the truth ....whatever will it be!

The same as aways... because of truth. There is going to be many killed because of the same but it's going to take something to start all seeing the truth ....whatever will it be!

Do you know that israel's greatest dream is to build the 3rd temple?

But  no can do;because the dome is in the way.

So israel will let someone else to do the job.

They made a deal with the false prophet.   (a deal with death).

The false prophet will come into israel and occupy it for 3/half years.

The temple will be build;but the false prophet will have it for himself.

Because of the dome; Iran and his allies will march in  from the east.

This is how the 3rd ww will start.

jesse.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Do you know that israel's greatest dream is to build the 3rd temple?

But  no can do;because the dome is in the way.

So israel will let someone else to do the job.

They made a deal with the false prophet.   (a deal with death).

The false prophet will come into israel and occupy it for 3/half years.

The temple will be build;but the false prophet will have it for himself.

Because of the dome; Iran and his allies will march in  from the east.

This is how the 3rd ww will start.

jesse.

There will be no third temple 

Are you saying that the will also do animal sacrifices ?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Argosy.

jesse.

Argosy.

To know prophecy correctly is important.All todays scribes are still discussing and seeking for

gog and magog; a people that dont exist yet.

Thanks.

jesse.

It is Russia 

Almost 1/3 of the world population are Christians.

Although I know that the west world is drifting away from GOD

But the very foundation and ethic of west is the Christianity

And that will never be upside down

And the Christian population is grow very rapidly in Africa and east(such as china and Korea)

And this tendency seems will lasting for a long time

So why the last 2 prophets, the living prophets ,the living Biblical people, the living people of God,the 2 Witnesses in Rev will be hated world-wide? the people read Bible and worship God everyday do not welcome God’s prophets ,it is can not be understand.

The 2 witnesses will be here on earth during the time of Tribulation when Christians will be absent, and what remains will be the unrighteous. They will be here to witness of the Messiah to the Jew. The Antichrist and the wicked world will hate them and kill them, but they will rise again to the world's astonishment.

They will be here to witness of the Messiah to the Jew.

-------------

pls explain me more about this 

Yes,they have the experience.

Moses lived with them in the desert.

Elijah was a fugative, he had to hide besause of the false prophets.

jesse.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Almost 1/3 of the world population are Christians.

Although I know that the west world is drifting away from GOD

But the very foundation and ethic of west is the Christianity

And that will never be upside down

And the Christian population is grow very rapidly in Africa and east(such as china and Korea)

And this tendency seems will lasting for a long time

So why the last 2 prophets, the living prophets ,the living Biblical people, the living people of God,the 2 Witnesses in Rev will be hated world-wide? the people read Bible and worship God everyday do not welcome God’s prophets ,it is can not be understand.

This has been the case throughout the new covenant age, for being Christians. They are Christians.