• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/06/1981

Hi Joy and Love

Praying for you and your mother to have a better relationship. Just be thankful that you still have your mother and that God allowed you to grow up with one. My nieces have had no mother or father since they were 5 and 3 years old as they passed away. So they will never know their parents, however God allowed you to be able to grow up with your parents so please be thankful that you have your mom. I do not even have my mother anymore and even though I was treated as her 2nd best I still loved her unconditionally and it has made me a stronger and more independent woman because of it. God has a plan for all of our lives you just have to be patient and let His will be done.

I also suffer with social anxiety. I normally don't leave my house unless I have to...but if I didn't have God to talk to about this I would be a very lonely woman. I love God with all my heart and will be patient with him to be able to help me get back to my old self to where I can socialize again. Please be patient with the Lord and read your Bible and pray and believe what you are praying and you will see God working in you.

God Bless you

Belle

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,250
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Focus on loving and forgiving others. The more we focus on ourselves, the more depressed we become. You say that you have a social phobia. But finding others to serve can help you. We are to love God and others. Try visiting people in a nursing home or in jails. Visit orphans. Don't expect love from them. Ask God to fill you with love for them even if it is never returned. You must determine in your own mind to do this. It is an act of the will. If you are looking for love, get a dog. Owning a caring for a pet can be very theraputic.

As a child I was filled with a lot of self pity. God freed me from that. I found people in hospitials who were worse off than I was. Serving them became a great joy.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

we all have issues with parents someties but when u think of it, there are a whole lot worse that what you have.Have you ever been starved, abandoned and tortured. If not youre better off than alot of children

*** This is a family friendly site. Please watch how you word things. We do have children who read these posts ***

Our desire is to provide a Christian-friendly, family oriented atmosphere online.

Edited by OneLight