• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  116
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/21/1952

That was after the fall. How long would they have lived if they never disobeyed God, but never eat from the tree of life?

If the knowledge of sin is what  brought on death, I would say that they could have lived extremely long lives for there would not be any reason for them to die......    The human body was created to replicate it's individual cells, and if there was not long term damage to our DNA, there would be no real reason for us to age and die.

I would ask you a question that I have asked here many times.....    Paul tells us that we are to judge the angels.....   so when did God decide for us to do that......    for he created us not to know about good and evil (right and wrong)   when you think about it we were not qualified to judge anything.

So when did he decide for us to do that......     if you agree with me and think it is from the very beginning, then one would have to assume that He would have expected Eve to fail.  Seems to me that was what he wanted from the beginning.

Did Adam and Eve sin before they ate of the fruit?   that's my other question.......   did they sin and not know of it???

Who told them they were naked......    No one, they just knew it.....      Eating of the fruit brought the knowledge of sin into the world......    and if running around naked isn't sinful, why did God himself make them clothes.

So I would simply say all that just to say that it was never in the works for Adam and Eve not to eat of that fruit....    And the poetic justice of it all to me is that Satan himself actually made it possible for us to be judges...   and I find that remarkable..        and just one more example of how totally wise our maker is.

I believe man has always had the authority to judge angels from the very beginning. Remember the Lord God gave Adam authority over all the works of his hands to subdue the earth. Even though man was made a little lower than the angels as it tells us in the book of Hebrews, but then when God "crowned" man with Glory and honour, that placed him higher than the angels.

The very first command God gave Adam after creating him was to "keep" the garden. The word, "keep" means to "protect". Adam failed in protecting the garden, by letting Satan in.

If Adam was obedient to this, Eve would have never been tempted to sin. We are also told to "give the Devil no place" The Garden of Eden was were Adam and Eve had fellowship with God. The very first place Satan comes to disrupt is in our prayer, and fellowship with God. If he can do that we are cut off from our commander in chief, who is the one who makes a way to escape from our trails.

I believe Adam sinned first by not protecting the Garden, which led to their fall.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Lets just say I disagree

Since GOD will return us and the universe to the way it was before the fall, I believe that Adam and Eve were immortal as we will be immortal without having to eat of the Tree of Life. JMO.

I believe man has always had the authority to judge angels from the very beginning.

Well, that's a really neat trick.....   God letting mankind judge the angels when they don't know right from wrong...    Real Justice   LoL.

By taking the Bible literally. Genesis explains GOD's perfect creation and Revelation reveals that GOD will return everything to the condition it was before the fall. Perfection to perfection. Nuff said in my opinion (IMO).

Since GOD will return us and the universe to the way it was before the fall, I believe that Adam and Eve were immortal as we will be immortal without having to eat of the Tree of Life. JMO.

When this earth is made new, we the Church will have supernatural spiritual bodies unlike what Adam and Eve had. The last chapter in the book of Revelations says we will eat from the tree of life.

Rev 22:14  Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 

I believe man has always had the authority to judge angels from the very beginning.

Well, that's a really neat trick.....   God letting mankind judge the angels when they don't know right from wrong...    Real Justice   LoL.

Gen 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 

Adam lost that "dominion" when he sinned. Jesus restored it back to man after his resurrection. 

Luk 10:19  Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you. 

If Adam and Eve were "immortal" before they sinned then there was no reason, or purpse to have the tree of life in the garden. Why need a tree of life if they were already immortal?

Gen 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 

Adam lost that "dominion" when he sinned. Jesus restored it back to man after his resurrection. 

Luk 10:19  Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you. 

everything over all the earth......    the angels are not part of the earth.....   actually they were here watching and singing as God created the universe.    Angels were not part of our creation until they left their place and came here to mate with Adam's daughters.      And they were not created with the knowledge to be judges.

everything over all the earth......    the angels are not part of the earth.....   actually they were here watching and singing as God created the universe.    Angels were not part of our creation until they left their place and came here to mate with Adam's daughters.      And they were not created with the knowledge to be judges.

Everything on the earth was under the dominion of Adam. If it was on the earth, Adam had authority over it. Was Satan on earth at the time of Adam?