IGNORED

Matthew 24, for Jews or for Christians?

tevans9129

Jesse
All christians are God elect not a 144k

Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

Romans 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

The 144,000 are Gods elect, as spoken of in Revelation.  They are from the 12 tribes and have been hand picked for a purpose.  They are elected for a specific work in Him.  This election is not the general election you refer to.

Many are called,but a few chosen.

The elect.rev 14:1.

The multtudes,and multitudes that have passed the test.rev 7: 9--14.

They consist of all christians that have gone through their tribulations

jesse.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Jesse

Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

Romans 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

The 144,000 are Gods elect, as spoken of in Revelation.  They are from the 12 tribes and have been hand picked for a purpose.  They are elected for a specific work in Him.  This election is not the general election you refer to.

jesse.

Who is being indentified  God elect here Israel or the Church ?

Isaiah 65:22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Jesse

jesse.

Isaiah 65:22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

The chosen jews.of all generations. Today there are also jews chosen to be brought back to live.Rom.9:26. 11:5.

They will be in paradise; the kingdom of the resurrected saints.

jesse

Jesse

jesse.

The chosen jews.of all generations. Today there are also jews chosen to be brought back to live.Rom.9:26. 11:5.

jesse

Scriptures are two folded it is for the Jews and also for the believing Gentiles 

When will this happen ?

What kingdom is being spoken about here ?

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luke 22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Is Paul a Jew or a saint ? 

Is David a jew or a saint ?

Thanks 

Jesse

jesse.

jesse

Scriptures are two folded it is for the Jews and also for the believing Gentiles 

When will this happen ?

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luke 22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Thanks 

Good questions.

The thousand year reign is paradise to the jews;because they will live in the flesh.with no pain and no tears.

But it is a kingdom of the saints ;they will rule over the jews for one thousand yrs. and teach them Christ.

Paul is a saint; He is anointed to teach Christ. David has not gone through Christ therefore a jew.

He will be in paradise,in the flesh.

The kingdom of God and of His saints will be set up after babylon(this system) is no more.

The second coming is the destruction of babylon.(Dan 2:44.45.).

jesse.

Jesse

jesse.

jesse

When will this happen ?

Thanks 

Good questions.

The thousand year reign is paradise to the jews;because they will live in the flesh.with no pain and no tears.

But it is a kingdom of the saints ;they will rule over the jews for one thousand yrs. and teach them Christ.

Paul is a saint; He is anointed to teach Christ. David has not gone through Christ therefore a jew.

The kingdom of God and of His saints will be set up after babylon(this system) is no more.

jesse.

So are you saying that Moses and Aaron are not saints also  ?

How did David get the Holy Spirit if he did not went through Jesus ? :confused:

Where in the bible says the gentile believers will rule over the jews ? Will they rule them with force or love ?

Edited by justfaith

Jesse

jesse.

jesse

When will this happen ?

Thanks 

Good questions.

jesse.

Where in the bible says the gentile believers will rule over the jews ? Will they rule them with force or love ?

Moses will be with Abraham Isaac and Jacob in paradise.

All the old prophets were inspired by the HS to write,But have not gone through Christ.

They must go through the one same way.(no man come to the Father by by Me).

Remember;the true olive branches have been broken off.Christ will graft them back again.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power,

***but they shall be priests of God and of Christ***,

***and shall reign with him a thousand years***.

jesse.

Jesse

jesse.

jesse

When will this happen ?

Thanks 

Good questions.

jesse.

All the old prophets were inspired by the HS to write,But have not gone through Christ.

Remember;the true olive branches have been broken off.Christ will graft them back again.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power,

jesse.

My friend read these verse carefully

God angels and Israel are called saints 

Deuteronomy 33:2 And he said, The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: ( Holy  Angels ) from his right hand went a fiery law for them.
3 Yea, he loved the people; all his saints (Israel )  are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.

Moses and Aaron are called saints 

Psalm 106:16King James Version (KJV)

16 They envied Moses also in the camp, and Aaron the saint of the Lord.

All old testement persons who are saved accepted Jesus 

1 Corinthians 10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

1 Corinthians 6:2 Do ye noknow that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Jude 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.(people 0

Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, ( holy angels )

Jesse

jesse.

jesse

When will this happen ?

Thanks 

Good questions.

jesse.

jesse.

My friend read these verse carefully

God angels and Israel are called saints 

Deuteronomy 33:2 And he said, The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: ( Holy  Angels ) from his right hand went a fiery law for them.
3 Yea, he loved the people; all his saints (Israel )  are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.

Moses and Aaron are called saints 

Psalm 106:16King James Version (KJV)

16 They envied Moses also in the camp, and Aaron the saint of the Lord.

All old testement persons who are saved accepted Jesus 

1 Corinthians 10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

John 6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

All must eat of the flesh of Christ.John6:48--58.

jesse.