dscapp

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  253
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Read my first reply.  It is in the first sentence.

So you disagree with his rapture beliefs and toss out any knowledge he has of Psalm 83 or Ezekiel 38-39? That's pretty harsh.

Regardless of his rapture beliefs he is still knowing in other areas, maybe if you give the book a chance you might learn something about end times.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Read my first reply.  It is in the first sentence.

So you disagree with his rapture beliefs and toss out any knowledge he has of Psalm 83 or Ezekiel 38-39? That's pretty harsh.

Regardless of his rapture beliefs he is still knowing in other areas, maybe if you give the book a chance you might learn something about end times.

If that is how you read what I wrote, then I did a lousy job explaining. 

I do not see any of the choices about the rapture to be worth debating over, while a mature discussion is always healthy.  The rapture is not a salvation issue and more than how you see the other prophetic writings.  All that really matters is accepting Jesus and turning from sin.

I do stand corrected on one issue.  I stated that raptureready is a site that belongs to Bill, but I am not so sure of that.  I do know he writes for that site.  The issue I do have is those who were in charge of the site when I was a member had absolutely no love for anyone who questioned their theory on the rapture timing, and if you brought up any other theory beside pre-trib, you were driven from the site by personal attacks and constant hounding from just about everyone.  I put up with the damage for a few months and then decided that they were not even willing to discuss, so I came to Worthy.

So, my accusations toward Bill as being the one responsible for how that site operates may be incorrect, and if it is, I fully apologize.Just as George will be held responsible for what he allows to happen on this site, the owner of raptureready will also stand accountable for what the owner allows.  If George allowed personal attacks to continue after being made aware, to the point that the admins drove people away, I would consider the actions he allowed as his fruit also. 

As for what he teaches, I never talked for or against his teaching.  I have not read his book or listened to his dvd.  I have taken the time to listen to others as they teach their theory of how the end times will play out, but only found them to be false over time, so I have stopped putting weight in what people teach about prophecy.  THis I will admit.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I often to go the site of Rapture Ready ,don't find any false teachers and some people are very aware of what is happening around us,I don't want to say anything bad about them... ,  as it is sometimes  interesting to see what they post on their site.

We have to pray  for  discernment and know what the Bible says by reading it and studying it ourself.

I believe too that Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39 still will be fulfilled ....

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  253
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I have taken the time to listen to others as they teach their theory of how the end times will play out, but only found them to be false over time, so I have stopped putting weight in what people teach about prophecy.  THis I will admit.

I understand your frustration, believe me. It's hard to find good teachers out there. I'm also sorry you had a bad experience on that forum. Regardless of rapture beliefs, people have knowledge of scripture that can also be brought to our attention. The Bible is a very prophetic book, and there is so much more to learn. But in regards to Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39, this guy knows his stuff. I guess what I'm trying to say is that he's done his homework, and I can respect that. In every instance he backs up everything he says with scripture. The end times is not as simple as it may seem, there are certain players at stake on this chess board that haven't been moved yet. Scripture uses biblical names to describe certain nations and places, and he reveals what nation is speaking of what biblical name (things like that).

There's just a lot to learn about scripture, and Bill clearly knows more than most. Don't give up on this guy just yet. Check out his work (then respond). One more thing to point out is that Bill doesn't mention anything about the rapture in this book (or at least I can't remember him doing so). He specifically focuses on Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38:39, and finding books on these topics is not easy. I would think it's better to read what others write then to fumble around scripture on our own. That way we know at least where the author is coming from, and we can make an honest decision. - ds

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I often to go the site of Rapture Ready ,don't find any false teachers and some people are very aware of what is happening around us,I don't want to say anything bad about them... ,  as it is sometimes  interesting to see what they post on their site.

We have to pray  for  discernment and know what the Bible says by reading it and studying it ourself.

I believe too that Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39 still will be fulfilled ....

Perhaps over the years things have changed there.  I guess they left such a bad taste in my mouth it remained.