IGNORED

What is the purpose of the judgement in Revelation 20?

OakWood

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

And I repeat my CHALLENGE to you for a one-on-one debate about the Pre-Trib Secret Rapture theory of men.

Apparently you are not able to do that debate, because you would not be able to do all that mouthing you put in your posts, which reveals a strong character weakness.

I don't do debates. They accomplish nothing. We have both stated our arguments and scriptures here, where all can read. I am only here to offer the readers the scriptures that really tell WHEN the rapture will take place. Each can make up their own mind.

If you continue to write things that cannot be backed up be a good exegesis of scripture, I will continue to write.  I know you put a lot of emphasis on Jesus coming in Matthew 24 and the gathering there, incorrectly thinking that is Paul's rapture. I don't think we will have long to wait to see which theory is correct. The problem with that is, when my theory - backed by solid scripture in 1 Thes. 4 & 5 -  is proven correct, you will be left behind Every reader here needs to know that being left behind is a very real possibility.

LAMAD

Of course you don't do one-on-one debates using the rules of debate, because it would immediately show up weaknesses and errors in your interpretation of God's Holy Writ.

But don't deceive yourself, because those same weaknesses and errors in interpretation still show up in these Forum sections too. The main difference is you can't use all that 'hot air' and charlatan type mouthing in a real debate, which would mean you'd loose your main charlatan tools you try to use on this part of the forum.

In spite of your false opinions and false theories, I use REAL SCRIPTURE.

Did you ever really study 1 Thes. 4 & 5? If so, what did YOU determine about the timing of the rapture in relation to the Day of the Lord. If I recall, you put them TOGETHER. Since I said the rapture is the trigger, that makes them a few miliseconds apart - so we are pretty much in agreement. The Day of the Lord and the rapture cannot be separated.

Now, here is where I stick with the WORD OF GOD, and you go off on a tangent. John shows us very clearly that the Day of the Lord begins with the great earthquake at the 6th seal.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;...

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Got it? Earthquake  = Day of the Lord.

Now, what did Paul write?

1 Thes 5

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Paul is telling us that his "sudden destruction" is the start of the Day of Wrath.

The truth is, these a parallel verses, speaking of the very same "sudden destrucion," said destruction being the earthquake at the 6th seal.

Now, let's get the CONTEXT of the 6th seal.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

The first seal, broken as soon as Jesus ascended into the throne room, having risen from the dead, is to represent the church, sent out to make disciples of every nation. Since Satan is the god of these nations, it WILL TAKE CONQUERING or overcoming to take the gospel to every nation. This first horse and rider go alone.

Next comes Satan and his attempt to STOP the advance of the church. The red horse and rider bring war. When a war starts, missionaries have to go home. The black horse and rider brings famine. The pale horse brings death by pestilence.  These three ride together, but are limited in their theater of operations to 1/4 of the earth - and we can be sure the center of this quarter will be Israel.

Finally we get to the 5th seal, the martyrs of the church age. They are told they most wait for the very last one to be martyred as they were - as CHURCH AGE martyrs. So what will make the very last church age martyr? Of course the end of the church age, which will END at the pretrib rapture. The moment after the rapture it will be Day of the Lord timing. So the 5th seal, opened around 32 AD is the first seal where we read of a waiting time. Stephen was one of the first of this group. He has been waiting a long time. When the pretrib rapture comes, their waiting time will be over. Then they know it will be only 7 more years.

When the 7th seal is broken or opened, the scroll can be unrolled, and the first thing to read is the trumpet judgments.

If you will note, John NUMBERED the seals, 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7. WHY did he number them? Of course for SEQUENCE. Therefore, it is really not wise to think the 6th seal will be some other time. No, the seals will be opened in their given sequence, and since the 7th seal starts the 70th week, then the 6th seal will be BEFORE the 70th week. So with all the pompous talk, this theory shows an inability to count to seven. I have no trouble leaving the 6th seal right where it is, between the 5th and 7th. Counting is something learned before kindergarten. John has made this incredibly simple. However, for some, the simpler it is, the more complicated they wish to make it.

With Paul and John together it is plain and simple, the rapture will be BEFORE the 70th week. And this is exactly where untold MILLIONS of believers agree it will be.

Once again, since it is YOU that thinks the 6th seal must be ripped from where John put it and put back in chapter 19, when Jesus comes, then it is up to you to PROVE that. On the other hand, I leave it between the 5th and 7th - right where John put it. I don't have to prove anything. John wrote it, the Holy Spirit indorsed it and I believe it, just as it is written.

As I have said many times, if you choose to be left behind, that is between you and God. But WHY? When God has prepared a way of escape, and it is HIS PLAN for us to escape what is coming, why would you want to stay? Worse yet, God will hold you responsible for those you have convinced away from the truth that will be left behind with you.

LAMAD

And I repeat my CHALLENGE to you for a one-on-one debate about the Pre-Trib Secret Rapture theory of men.

Apparently you are not able to do that debate, because you would not be able to do all that mouthing you put in your posts, which reveals a strong character weakness.

I don't do debates. They accomplish nothing. We have both stated our arguments and scriptures here, where all can read. I am only here to offer the readers the scriptures that really tell WHEN the rapture will take place. Each can make up their own mind.

If you continue to write things that cannot be backed up be a good exegesis of scripture, I will continue to write.  I know you put a lot of emphasis on Jesus coming in Matthew 24 and the gathering there, incorrectly thinking that is Paul's rapture. I don't think we will have long to wait to see which theory is correct. The problem with that is, when my theory - backed by solid scripture in 1 Thes. 4 & 5 -  is proven correct, you will be left behind Every reader here needs to know that being left behind is a very real possibility.

LAMAD

Of course you don't do one-on-one debates using the rules of debate, because it would immediately show up weaknesses and errors in your interpretation of God's Holy Writ.

But don't deceive yourself, because those same weaknesses and errors in interpretation still show up in these Forum sections too. The main difference is you can't use all that 'hot air' and charlatan type mouthing in a real debate, which would mean you'd loose your main charlatan tools you try to use on this part of the forum.

In spite of your false opinions and false theories, I use REAL SCRIPTURE.

Did you ever really study 1 Thes. 4 & 5? If so, what did YOU determine about the timing of the rapture in relation to the Day of the Lord. If I recall, you put them TOGETHER. Since I said the rapture is the trigger, that makes them a few miliseconds apart - so we are pretty much in agreement. The Day of the Lord and the rapture cannot be separated.

Now, here is where I stick with the WORD OF GOD, and you go off on a tangent. John shows us very clearly that the Day of the Lord begins with the great earthquake at the 6th seal.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;...

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Got it? Earthquake  = Day of the Lord.

Now, what did Paul write?

1 Thes 5

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Paul is telling us that his "sudden destruction" is the start of the Day of Wrath.

The truth is, these a parallel verses, speaking of the very same "sudden destrucion," said destruction being the earthquake at the 6th seal.

Now, let's get the CONTEXT of the 6th seal.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

The first seal, broken as soon as Jesus ascended into the throne room, having risen from the dead, is to represent the church, sent out to make disciples of every nation. Since Satan is the god of these nations, it WILL TAKE CONQUERING or overcoming to take the gospel to every nation. This first horse and rider go alone.

Next comes Satan and his attempt to STOP the advance of the church. The red horse and rider bring war. When a war starts, missionaries have to go home. The black horse and rider brings famine. The pale horse brings death by pestilence.  These three ride together, but are limited in their theater of operations to 1/4 of the earth - and we can be sure the center of this quarter will be Israel.

Finally we get to the 5th seal, the martyrs of the church age. They are told they most wait for the very last one to be martyred as they were - as CHURCH AGE martyrs. So what will make the very last church age martyr? Of course the end of the church age, which will END at the pretrib rapture. The moment after the rapture it will be Day of the Lord timing. So the 5th seal, opened around 32 AD is the first seal where we read of a waiting time. Stephen was one of the first of this group. He has been waiting a long time. When the pretrib rapture comes, their waiting time will be over. Then they know it will be only 7 more years.

When the 7th seal is broken or opened, the scroll can be unrolled, and the first thing to read is the trumpet judgments.

If you will note, John NUMBERED the seals, 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7. WHY did he number them? Of course for SEQUENCE. Therefore, it is absolutely idiotic to think the 6th seal will be some other time. No, the seals will be opened in their given sequence, and since the 7th seal starts the 70th week, then the 6th seal will be BEFORE the 70th week. So with all your pompous talk, it is you that can't count to seven. I have no trouble leaving the 6th seal right where it is, between the 5th and 7th. Most people learn to count before kindergarten. John has made this incredibly simple. However, for some, the simpler it is, the more complicated they wish to make it.

With Paul and John together it is plain and simple, the rapture will be BEFORE the 70th week. And this is exactly where untold MILLIONS of believers agree it will be.

Once again, since it is YOU that thinks the 6th seal must be ripped from where John put it and put back in chapter 19, when Jesus comes, then it is up to you to PROVE that. On the other hand, I leave it between the 5th and 7th - right where John put it. I don't have to prove anything. John wrote it, the Holy Spirit indorsed it and I believe it, just as it is written.

As I have said many times, if you choose to be left behind, that is between you and God. But WHY? When God has prepared a way of escape, and it is HIS PLAN for us to escape what is coming, why would you want to stay? Worse yet, God will hold you responsible for those you have convinced away from the truth that will be left behind with you.

Some people, when they cannot refute the truth, resort to criticizing the one who writes the truth, since they don't believe the truth. Think about it.

LAMAD

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Behold, I have told you before.

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:23-27

~

For beginners, I have the patience  of a buzzard and will teach as long as anyone wished to learn....

But for senior or advanced members here that push false doctrine, I have very little patience....

We are OUT OF TIME....

Very soon Jesus will blow the trumpet and the rapture will take place....

and all those who deny it will be left wondering what happened....

I would not be here except for the sake of readers....

~

The Rapture?

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

Oh~!

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. Jude 1:14-16

You Mean The First Resurrection

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. Revelation  20:4-6

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Behold, I have told you before.

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:23-27

~

For beginners, I have the patience  of a buzzard and will teach as long as anyone wished to learn....

But for senior or advanced members here that push false doctrine, I have very little patience....

We are OUT OF TIME....

Very soon Jesus will blow the trumpet and the rapture will take place....

and all those who deny it will be left wondering what happened....

I would not be here except for the sake of readers....

~

The Rapture?

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

Oh~!

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. Jude 1:14-16

You Mean The First Resurrection

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. Revelation  20:4-6

No, the pretrib rapture will only be a part of the first resurrection. Jesus was the very first, as firstfruits, then others will follow.

LAMAD

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

To the OP:

Briefly ..........

To pressure a remnant of Israel for turning to the nation's Messiah and King [Jeremiah 30]

And to punish a lost world that has refused to believe the truth about the Lord

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Yes, you do 'use'... real Scripture. Doesn't mean you're rightly dividing it though.

Where did God say in His Word that the gathering of His saints by Christ is a few milliseconds apart from the day of The Lord?

That idea is NOT written. It's your own supposition.

In Rev.16:15, Jesus said He comes "as a thief". In 1 Thess.4 and 2 Peter 3:10, we are told the "day of the Lord" will come "as a thief". In Isaiah, we are told the day of the Lord will come at an instant, suddenly.

God's consuming fire will come upon this earth on that day of the Lord, at... the same timing of Christ's coming to gather His saints upon the earth. That event is what will cause the change "at the twinkling of an eye" that Apostle Paul wrote of in 1 Cor.15 on the "last trump". It's what is meant with the 7th Vial being poured out into the "air" per Rev.16, and not upon earth. It represents that change from our flesh to our spiritual body on that day, at an instant like Paul showed from the OT prophets.

Yes, you do 'use'... real Scripture. Doesn't mean you're rightly dividing it though.

Where did God say in His Word that the gathering of His saints by Christ is a few milliseconds apart from the day of The Lord?

In Rev.16:15, Jesus said He comes "as a thief". In 1 Thess.4 and 2 Peter 3:10, we are told the "day of the Lord" will come "as a thief". In Isaiah, we are told the day of the Lord will come at an instant, suddenly.

God's consuming fire will come upon this earth on that day of the Lord, at... the same timing of Christ's coming to gather His saints upon the earth. That event is what will cause the change "at the twinkling of an eye" that Apostle Paul wrote of in 1 Cor.15 on the "last trump". It's what is meant with the 7th Vial being poured out into the "air" per Rev.16, and not upon earth. It represents that change from our flesh to our spiritual body on that day, at an instant like Paul showed from the OT prophets.

Who is doing the suppositions now? Your theory simply does not fit scripture. Yes, I am guilty as charged. However,  I understand what Paul was teaching us: that the rapture event will be the TRIGGER for the day of the Lord, and the trigger for an event is not the event - they are separated by some amount of time.

How long does it take from a trigger pull on a gun for the gun to go off? That is called "lock time." It is a very short time indeed. How long will it take for the dead in Christ rising to cause a mighty earthquake? I say miliseconds to perhaps a second. We don't know how long it was between when the elders of the Old Covenant rose from the dead (at Christ's rising) the great earthquake then that tore the veil in the temple. I believe that the earthquake (matt. 27) was CAUSED by those Elders rising from the dead. When God raises the dead in Christ it will be the same: a great earthquake.  Those who are alive and remain will be caught up before the earthquake harms them. Then Paul tells us that the earthquake is the beginning of God's wrath and so the beginning of the Day of the Lord.

I know you wish to push the Day of the Lord off to the END of the week. That is simply an error on your part. GOD begins the Day before the week.  You wish to push the 6th seal earthquake to the end of the week. That too is an error on your part. The 6th seal events including the signs in the sun and moon prove it is the beginning of the Day of the Lord.

Indeed, what could be more sudden that the sudden destruction Paul speaks of, coming moments after the dead in Christ rise? Yes, it IS the timing of Christ descending for His saints, where He remains in the cloud. It is NOT the coming on the white horse as shown in Rev. 19.

LAMAD

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

its very very important to listen to the calling and be sure that its a positive one

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,206
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Lamad,

Do you realise that you are saying all the people of the earth (Rev. 6: 15 - the 6th seal) are hiding from God, but then they come out & have a `party,` later on. (Rev. 11: 10) Seems to me you have your order wrong. As I`ve said before the seals are the overview of God`s judgments - Beginning, Middle & End.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Who is doing the suppositions now? Your theory simply does not fit scripture. Yes, I am guilty as charged. However,  I understand what Paul was teaching us: that the rapture event will be the TRIGGER for the day of the Lord, and the trigger for an event is not the event - they are separated by some amount of time.

How long does it take from a trigger pull on a gun for the gun to go off? That is called "lock time." It is a very short time indeed. How long will it take for the dead in Christ rising to cause a mighty earthquake? I say miliseconds to perhaps a second. We don't know how long it was between when the elders of the Old Covenant rose from the dead (at Christ's rising) the great earthquake then that tore the veil in the temple. I believe that the earthquake (matt. 27) was CAUSED by those Elders rising from the dead. When God raises the dead in Christ it will be the same: a great earthquake.  Those who are alive and remain will be caught up before the earthquake harms them. Then Paul tells us that the earthquake is the beginning of God's wrath and so the beginning of the Day of the Lord.

I know you wish to push the Day of the Lord off to the END of the week. That is simply an error on your part. GOD begins the Day before the week.  You wish to push the 6th seal earthquake to the end of the week. That too is an error on your part. The 6th seal events including the signs in the sun and moon prove it is the beginning of the Day of the Lord.

Indeed, what could be more sudden that the sudden destruction Paul speaks of, coming moments after the dead in Christ rise? Yes, it IS the timing of Christ descending for His saints, where He remains in the cloud. It is NOT the coming on the white horse as shown in Rev. 19.

LAMAD

Even that idea you have of a "trigger" is a supposition from men you've been taught, it is not Biblical. It's supposition coming from those who can't understand how The Father and His Son can deliver His servants through... the fire, and not have to do it before the fire hits. You should have learned that even from the example in Dan.3 about the three of God's servants thrown into the hot fiery furnace heated seven times hotter than necessary, with a 4th Man in the furnace with them (Jesus), and when they came out their clothes didn't even smell of smoke!